Duke's Sex Slave - Cover

Duke's Sex Slave

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Chapter 6: Gettin' Rich!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Gettin' Rich! - Scooter becomes a sex slave to The duke and gets more sex than anyone should be entitled to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

A few days after The Duke had told me all about my friend Richie, how Richie had sucked The Duke off and taken it up the ass, I was still flabbergasted. It was like learning that your best friend really has two heads, but you can only see one of them. Richie, for crissakes!

I had never thought about Richie in any way but as a pal, but now that I knew his little Dukie secret, he took on a different aura. We had, as mentioned, masturbated together while leering at my French playing cards, and I had seen him spurt his loads many times into a paper napkin, but I had not given it any other thought whatsoever.

As I've said, we each didn't have a gay bone in us. But now, the idea of us "doing" each other had an irresistible sexual appeal to me and I made up my mind that any fantasy I was harboring could, and would, become a reality. After all, I reasoned, how hard could it be to set it up?

Richie was around my age and basic overall proportions, but I knew, and I knew he knew, that in future years he would be the handsomer of us. I wasn't exactly chopped liver, but whereas he would be looked upon as handsome, I'd be considered cute. Which was fine with me.

Regardless of how Richie looked, or would eventually look, he didn't, per se, turn me on. I didn't sit around saying to myself, "Gee! I can't wait to have him in my arms and plant wet kisses on those Adonis-like lips!" Far from it. To me at the time and, even today, he was just Richie. Nothing more and nothing less.

However, now that I liked cock a tad, I saw the sexual possibilities and that turned me on. That and the fact that I was now picturing fucking someone. I had to know what that was like, for I hadn't, so far anyway, fucked anything but my fist. Five fingered Mary.

Like The Duke, I also had a clubhouse. Whereas his clubhouse was in a house, mine was in the basement of an apartment building. My father, the building's super, had set aside an 8' x 12' storage room for my personal use, complete with a lockable door. It was where Richie and I whacked off. It was also where I raised many types of tropical fish, kept all my books, board games, my stamp collection, and sundry other items.

It was furnished, if you could call it that, with 6 fish tanks of varying sizes, a large bookcase, a two-seated settee, two folding chairs, and a table for board game playing. If it matters, the floor was gray painted concrete and three of the walls were wooden planks. One wall, the street-facing wall, was brick. It was the only wall that had paint on it, a pure white. There was also a one-foot by three-foot mirror hung on the inside of the door.

There were only two ways to get down to the basement. The elevator, which was less than 20 feet from my clubhouse, and a door about 40' away. No one ever used the door, including my father, for it was old and made a helluva noise when opened. Thus, I could hear anyone coming down to the basement simply by listening for the elevator doors to open. The only reason any of the tenants had to venture down there was to do their laundry. This occurred rarely because most folks had a washer and dryer in their apartments. Thus, I was rarely ever bothered in my private little haven.

Anyway, I was in my clubhouse when I heard the elevator come down. A moment later I heard the my secret knock: Knock, knock, knock. Three short raps. Clever, eh? I opened the door and there stood Richie, looking bright and chipper. "Hey, man, what's happening?" he said, sauntering in.

I wasted no time. "Nothing, cuz," I said jovially. "I was just getting ready to deal out some cards. You want a hand?" He knew what I meant and said, "Sure!"

Masturbation, here we come! I locked the door and went to get the French deck. When I had them and turned back around I saw he had wasted no time, either. He was plopped out on the settee, his shorts and underpants down around his ankles, and his cock wobbling in his hand. Aside from his blue tee shirt, he was now basically naked. Can you set the stage for a seduction any better than this? Yes. Add my hardon to the stage. OK. Done.

I pulled up a folding chair and placed it about a foot closer to him than I normally did. I was now less than 3' away from where he sat. If he noticed the difference, he didn't bother to mention it. With my back to my chair, I slowly pulled off my shorts and underpants. I didn't rush it because I wanted to check his reaction.

I watched his face. Yep, he had glanced at my cock. For more time than would be considered polite, if you get my drift. I stood there a minute or so, my erection pointing right at his face, and made some small talk concerning the French cards. As I yammered away he was taking little sneak peeks at my dick and I noticed his own cock was getting fairly erect.

Still standing in front of him I said, "Man, oh, man, my cock is exceptionally hot today. Guess it's 'cause I haven't given it a yank in a while."

"Shit," he said. "I haven't beaten mine in over two weeks! Been too busy with family crap, you know?" I nodded and said, "Wow, you must have some load built up!" I was still standing, but now I was massaging my dick and balls. Right in front of him. He was doing the same to himself.

"Yeah," he said. "It's gonna be a two tissue day!" I laughed. He laughed. The sexual tension could be cut with a knife. My mouth felt dry. My legs felt wobbly. His mouth must have felt dry, too, because he kept running his tongue over his lips after talking.

With trembling hands, I gave him part of the deck. My legs got even wobblier, so I sat down. I didn't miss the fact that his eyes had followed my crotch from standing to sitting. He pulled his eyes off of me and put them on the cards in his hands. His free hand was now massaging his plump cockhead as he gave the cards the once over.

I let a minute go by and then started the ball rolling.

"I guess, Richie, by now you know that I'm The Duke's boy, dontcha?" The mere mention of The Duke had an electrifying effect on him. His eyes opened wide and he stared at me. He looked nervous. He stopped massaging his cock.

"Y... Yeah, I know." was all he said, trying to compose himself. I felt he was ready to be led down the primrose path.

"Tell me, Richie, how'd you find out?" A natural question, I thought, to get things going. He said, "Oh, I dunno, it's all around." Then he made a mistake by saying, "Maybe The Duke spread the word, you know, for his reputation." Talk about opening the door.

"No, Richie, it wasn't The Duke. Shit, he plays it real cagey and doesn't want anyone to know. He hasn't even told me to mow that fucked up lawn of his for fear that someone sees me. Nah, it wasn't The Duke." I paused for effect. "I know! Maybe it was that Halverson kid. You know, the one who lives next door to Duke who's always poking his fat face out of his upstairs bedroom window?"

Richie nodded and said, "Yeah, could be him all right." I pressed further. It was time to take the gloves off a tad.

"Then again, Richie, you've been to The Duke's clubhouse a few times and no one is going around saying you're The Duke's boy. Right?" I waited, letting it sink in.

"Ri... ri... right. I guess it wasn't Halverson, after all." He was sweating now. His prick had gone limp even though he was still fondling it. He knew I knew and I was now ready to move in for the kill.

"Rich, don't be embarrassed! Duke told me all about your little visits. It's no big deal." I paused, gauging his reaction. "So you sucked his cock. So what? I did, too! It's no big deal! And you only did it a few times, he's got me doing it every day, come rain or come shine."

"Really?" He seemed greatly relieved by my "confession." I noticed that his cock was beginning to harden up again. Good boy, Richie. Hang in there with me. We're halfway home.

"Oh, yeah, cuz, every fucking day. Just like old Robbie used to do for him. You could say I've replaced Robbie as The Duke's personal cocksucker." I waited for this new confession to take hold.

"Do... do... do you like doing it? Like Robbie did?" He had a full erection now.

"Yeah. It's different, if you know what I mean?" He nodded. Yeah, he sure knew what I meant! I went on, "And it feels good, too. Why wouldn't it? So I like doing it. Didn't you like doing it?" The pregnant moment had arrived. Would he balk or join my team?

"Well, kinda, I guess. It was different. Well, not the first time, maybe, but... " It was time to delve a little deeper with my new teammate.

"Yeah, me, too. I almost upchucked the first time, though. That fucking Duke has a dick like a horse, doesn't he?" He nodded, so I added. "I almost choked on the frigging thing. Did you choke on it, too?" Again I waited. A short while passed before he spoke.

"Yeah, he's fucking large, all right! I thought I'd choke to death when he told me to swallow all of it." Richie was opening up to me. I laughed and said. "Yeah, me, too. But I managed to do it. Did you?"

"Yeah, kinda. But Duke was pissed that I couldn't take the last inch!" Richie was getting into it now. "But, man, it was just too fucking big! How'd you do it?" I grinned. He couldn't be riper, could he? School was in session and I had a rapt pupil. True, I was feeling very predatory, but I didn't let that get in the way of anything. I sensed that he was up for it and it was only a matter of time.

I told Richie how to suppress the gag reflex and that by going very slowly, half-inch at a time, it was easy. Richie listened with open ears and a fascinated look on his face. He nodded here and there as I outlined how to deep-throat someone's dick.

I stood up, turned sideways to him, and moved a foot closer. My hardon was pointing straight out. For his benefit I forced it to twitch up and down. Then I pointed to a place on cock and said, "See? When your mouth gets to around here, that's when the cock hits the gag reflex." I quickly checked his face. He was staring at my erection.

"That's the time to start going real slow." Fuck it was time to get it on. I turned toward him, my hard cock less than a foot from his face. I didn't miss the subtle fact that he hadn't instinctively pulled back. Not an inch. In fact, he had actually moved forward on the settee, toward my dick.

God, my mouth was dry! I licked my lips while I fondled my cock in front of him, and said, "Well, since we're both members in the Duke's cocksucker club, how about I show you how to do it, to take the whole enchilada? OK?" The ball is in your court, Richie.

All he said, while fondling his dick, was, "OK." I knew he thought that I was going to drop to my knees and start blowing him, while spouting instructions, but I had other plans. I moved in even closer to his face, my hardon pointing directly at his lips.

"Now, Rich," I said, pushing my cockhead to within an inch of his lips. "Put your mouth on it and don't move forward until I tell you to. OK?" He looked puzzled as he looked up to me.

"OK, I... I guess," he said. "But you are gonna do me, too, aren't you?" He wanted to make sure the deal was going to be reciprocal. I was home. Score one for me.

"Absolutely! But I want to teach you to take it all before you drop your load so you don't lose your, uh, your inspiration. Get it?" He nodded. It made sense to him, somehow. I, myself, had no fucking idea what I meant, but it had worked.

I stood there and waited for the longest minute of my life. Then he leaned forward and put his right hand on the base of my stiff cock. It was elecrifying! I trembled immediately and let out a moan. He leaned in more and put his mouth on my cock's blood filled head. Wow! His mouth felt fantastic. The first mouth I'd ever felt on my cock. It was so hot and so wet. But toothy, too fucking toothy.

"Richie! You're teeth are scraping me! Try to hide them behind your lips." He complied and I didn't feel his teeth at all after that. He continued sucking on me.

Damn, I thought, it won't take me long to blow my nuts. I had to concentrate on my tropical fish to make sure I finished our little deep-throat lesson.

After he had gone up and down on my cock a few times, driving me wild in the bargain, I told him to go the distance. I must be a good teacher for he hardly gagged at all. On only his second attempt I could feel his nose touch my pubic hairs. He was breathing heavily through his nose, as I had told him to do. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. It felt just too damn good.

I reached out and tilted his chin up a bit. Looking him right in the eyes, I said, "Now, Richie, when I unload we don't want it to go straight to your gut. Do we?" Looking right up at me, he shook his head from side to side on my dick. "So, when I'm ready, you make sure that only the head is in your mouth. OK?" He nodded on my dick. "Good. Now suck it real good, taking it all on every third up and down stroke, and when it's ready to shoot I'll tell you and you get up to the head. OK?" Again, he nodded up and down on my dick, but this time adding an, "Mmm hmm."

As he worked it, alternating with deep-throat and cockhead workings, I told him to roll his tongue around the underside. "That adds great pleasure," I said, "as you'll see when it's my turn to do you." He complied and went back to sucking me off, adding his tongue to the action. My lips were still dry, so I ran my tongue over them.

I looked down at his bobbing head and I could hardly believe it was happening. Here he was, willingly, sucking me off. I stole a glance in the mirror from the door. I had positioned it to the side of the settee and could now see that his eyes were tightly shut.

I tested my command voice. "Richie! Open your eyes!" I watched as he obeyed. "Good," I said. "When your eyes are closed you miss out on seeing what it is you're sucking on. Understand?" I watched him nod on my dick in the mirror. What fun!

I reached out and took his head in both hands. As I deep-throat mouth fucked him I told him to play with my balls with his other hand. He complied, fondling my nutsack gently and expertly. As I sawed my cock in and out of his hot mouth he was gurgling and making slurping sounds with his lips. I was alternately my view of him by looking down at him and catching him in the mirror. Man, it was a hot scene! I was so hot. Then my moment came.

"Now! It's ready! Here it comes!" He moved his mouth up to the cockhead area, like an obedient student, and waited. He didn't have long to wait. I busted out a deluge of cum. As I moaned up a storm I heard him moaning, too. He was obviously liking it as much as I was. It was obvious to me in the mirror view.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.