Duke's Sex Slave - Cover

Duke's Sex Slave

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Chapter 4: Suck or Sink, Sucker!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Suck or Sink, Sucker! - Scooter becomes a sex slave to The duke and gets more sex than anyone should be entitled to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

I had been The Duke's personal sex slave for about a year and I had been with many different gay men each and every weekend. "Be obedient, Scooter, and do what they tell you and make me proud!" was The Duke's oft-repeated phrase just prior to the meetings. I made him proud, too! Why not? I loved sex and was good at it.

While he made twenty, twenty-five bucks per pop, the five bucks he doled out to me helped financially. If that sounds like rationalization, so be it! I have no guilt or shame in the matter. I loved sucking cock, tasting cum and. sure as shit, I loved having a dick up my ass. I also loved a good screwing with a woman, if that means anything.

On most summer Saturday mornings I would go the public swimming pool in Sunset park, Brooklyn. The pool officially opened at nine o'clock in the morning, but I liked to get there around quarter to eight or so to practice my swimming. Believe me, it needed the practice.

To get to the pool required a trek up a low-angled, rising path that was at least a hundred feet long. Once there, I would climb the low wooden fence, remove my polo shirt and shorts, and swim. I always wore my bathing suit under my clothes; so, in no time I was splashing around, practicing this, practicing that.

On one particular Saturday, as I practiced floating, with my clothing resting on a small concrete bench, I heard voices coming closer up the path. Although I paid it little thought, some fear factor in me made me get out of the water for a look-see. A quick peek over the fence sent shivers of fear through me.

Four teen guys, rough and tough ones at that, were not more than thirty feet from the fence.

I recognized the tallest of the bunch. They called him Spike, a nickname he received because he sometimes wore one of those German Kaiser-like helmets with the large spike on top. He was without his usual helmet at the moment, but he still had the look of a Nazi maniac.

I recognized the others, too, but their names, or nicknames, were unknown to me. These kids lived in a different neighborhood and attended a different school, so my familiarity with them was limited. All I knew about them was they were rough, tough, and diehard juvenile delinquents.

Fear prompted me to run to the bench, grab my clothes and head for the fence on the other side of the pool, but I wasn't fast enough. I wasn't three feet away from the bench, clothes in hand, when I heard Spike yell, "Hey, guys, lookee here! It's The Duke's boy! Hey, cutie, where do ya think you're going?" I stopped in my tracks, trapped, but good. Trouble was brewing, for sure.

Spike motioned for me to sit on the bench. As I complied, he took a standing position directly in front of me, towering over me.

"You like swimmin, ' punko?" Spike asked, nastiness in his voice. I nodded.

"Lookee that, boys, he can't talk! Probably from sucking Duke's big ol' pecker!" His cronies guffawed in appreciation of this witticism. "That it, punk?" he said, "Sore throat from too much cocksucking?"

"N-no." was all I could manage.

"You mean," he said, "you don't get a sore throat from lotsa cocksucking?" More guffaws from his attentive peanut gallery audience.

"I mean... " I started to say, but, Spike interrupted me. "SHUT UP, CUNT! What YOU mean is unimportant; it's what I MEAN that counts. Nod if you get it, creepo!" He hadn't just said the words, he spat them. Fear ran rampant through me. I resisted the urge to wipe off his spittle as I somehow sensed it would further anger him. I nodded. He then grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Now, shithead," he snarled out, "let's talk about cocksucking. OK! You like to suck on a cock?" Before I could even muster up an answer, he bobbed my head up and down in a 'yes' mode. My scalp hurt something awful.

"Good." he said. "Then, you sure won't mind sucking a few more cocks on this fine day, now would you?" Again, he force-nodded my head. More pain clobbered me.

I felt like crying from the humiliation, but I fought it back. I didn't mind it if I sucked all their cocks, but there was something very sinister and deadly about Spike. I had the feeling this just might be the last day of my life. Poor kid, they'll say, he was found floating face down in the community pool. Tsk, tsk, poor schnook shoulda had someone with him!

Still squeezing my hair rightly in his fist, Spike turned to his boys and said, "This is the guy we heard about. The one who took Robbie's place as The Duke's sex slave. Ain't that right, slave?" He looked me straight in the eyes. I nodded before he could yank on my head again.

"And you suck Duke's cock anytime he wants. Right?" I nodded again. It was the path of least resistance. "And, old Duke fucks your ass, too. Right?" Again, I nodded. This seemed to please Spike for he seemed gentler somehow.

He then said, "Stand up, sweet cheeks!" He still had my hair in his grip.

I stood, legs trembling. Spike let go of my hair, reached down, and started rolling my bathing suit down my legs. He stopped to just above my knees. The bathing suit, wet and taut, seemed to bind my legs together as if it were a wet, woolen rope. Spike turned me around to face the bench and told me to bend over. I complied, my ass now fully exposed to all their views.

Spike reached out and squeezed my left ass cheek. "It ain't virgin ass-pussy no more, boys, but it sure is cute!" He then squeezed my right ass cheek. Then, using both hands, he spread both my cheeks apart. "Say it out loud, fucker, you want to suck all of our cocks and get fucked. By all of us!" I swallowed, audibly, and said, "I want to suck all your cocks and get fucked by all of you." More guffaws.

Spike said, "Turn around, pussy, and get on your knees." I complied, feeling the wool rope tighten even further around my legs.

"Tommy!" Spike said harshly. "Go to the showers and bring back some soap and water." Tommy rushed off in the direction of the community showers. You could always find some used soap and a few paper cups in there.

Spike then shed his cut-off jeans. Underneath, he had on a bright red, tight-fitting bathing suit. Standing in front of me, he pulled his trunks down to just below his balls, which hung down, plump and very hairy.

He moved closer, positioning his flaccid penis inches from my face. "Suck it, bitch!" he commanded as he leaned in and pressed the limp cock into my lips. When I hesitated, he again grabbed my hair, hard, and looked me right in the face. He said, "Look, pussy, I'll give you two choices, 'A' and 'B.' 'A', you swallow all our cocks and drain 'em, or 'B', you swallow the pool and drain it. Choose, fucko!" More guffaws from his gang.

"'A'..." was all I could manage to say. Then, holding my head with two hands, he pulled my mouth even closer to his still flaccid cock. It bunched up, limply, against my mouth. Resigned, I reached out and held the base of his dick, lifting it up in an effort to straighten it out somewhat. It was floppy and hard to control.

"Suck it real good, sport!" Spike growled. I opened my mouth and put it on his prick. It tasted salty and very sweaty. I could also smell sweat coming from his balls. As his cock stiffened in my mouth, I felt the lack of any discernible ridge around the head. It was almost non-existent, smooth to the point of almost completely blending in with the shaft.

His penis, average in length and skinnier than most in width, was certainly no showstopper. I could easily have deep-throated him, but no way, Jose! When it was fully erect, I noticed it had an acute upward bend and I could feel the tip hit the roof of my mouth.

Spike said, "Now, go up and down on it! Shit! I know you can suck my dick better than that!" I started going up and down, sucking him off. I only took half of his 6" into my mouth and this pissed him off. "Fuck, man, get all the way down on that thing! Now! Or it's pool time!"

I felt it wise not to piss him off further so I took more of him in, to a depth of about five inches.This seemed to placate him and he said, "Wow! He can sure swallow cock, can't he?" The others agreed. Someone said, "Yeah! He sucks like a champ!" I heard Tommy returning to the wolf pack. He put the soap and two paper cups filled with water on the bench.

"Tommy," Spike said, "go and be lookout. Anyone comes along, holler." Tommy went to his post, which would enable him to see completely down the approach path. No one could approach without his seeing them.

"He sucks good!" Spike said above my head. "He sure do!" someone else said. Another bozo said, "Wowee! I can't wait until it's my turn."

"And look!" said a voice. "He likes it! The fucker has a stiff-on!" It was true, I was hard. My dick had betrayed me. It was a real turn on being on my knees with Spike's cock in my mouth and knowing I was being watched by the other guys. A feeling of relaxed sluttiness was coming over me. I sucked in and out on Spike's unremarkable dick, trying to make it feel better to my lips. I also knew that if it pleased Spike, my chances of living out the day would improve.

"Oh yeah, he's Dukie's boy all right!" Spike said as he started to slowly mouth fuck me, moving in and out, keeping time with my up and down movements. He was fully hard now, which wasn't saying too much, and his cock would sometimes reach the back of my mouth. This excited him. He kept trying to make me choke on his prick. "Wow! Look! He's taking it all!" he said, which wasn't quite true, but who cared? I didn't.

When he finally came, it was as unremarkable as his cock. Two small dribbles and old Spike was finished. Of course, he carried on as if he was unloading Niagara Falls!

"Swallow all my jizm, boy," Spike said as he came. "All of it! Oohwee! Holy shit!" Then he went flaccid in a heartbeat, pulled it from my mouth, swiped it across my lips once, and yanked up his swimsuit. Mr. Unremarkable was kaput.

"I'm going for a cig, guys, so enjoy yourselves!" Spike said on his way to where Tommy kept lookout. Over his shoulder, Spike hollered back to us, "Fuck his mouth good, guys! And, then we'll give his ass-pussy a good workout!"

The second kid shed his jeans and pulled his swim trunks down. He too pushed them to a few inches below his balls. This kid, however, was already on the way to a full erection. I noticed it was thicker than Spike's as I took the bulbous head into my mouth. When my hot mouth made contact with his prick, his legs started wobbling.

"Ooh, that feels great!" he said as I felt him quickly swell to his full size. Fully erect, he hit around seven inches with a nicely formed fireman's-helmet type cockhead. Still tasting Spike's sperm burning in the back of my throat, I sucked this new prick with just a

bit more of my cocksucking skill showing.

Then, he surprised me by pulling his cock completely out of my mouth.

"Damn!" he said loudly, "Gotta piss!" He started to head toward the men's room. This gave Spike an idea. "Piss in his cocksucking mouth, Joey! Old Duke probably does!" Oh oh. Joey turned back and approached me, his limp cock in his hand.

"Good idea, Spike!" he said. "Open up fucker!" He held my chin with one hand and rubbed his wobbly cockhead on my lips with the other. What could I do? I opened my mouth and took his prick in. He started pissing Immediately. As I gurgled and swallowed he said, "Oowee! Lookit him swallowing my piss! The fucker loves it, Spike!" Oh oh. I knew what else was going to happen.

One by one, Spike being the next after Joey, they pissed in my mouth. All four of them. Spike, and two of the others, ended their pissing session by pulling out prematurely and letting loose on my face, my hair, and my body. I was pissed in and pissed on. The fucking dirty bitch is, I had an erection! And it didn't go unnoticed, either.

"Fuck! He's got a woody! Look!"

"Yeah, he must love the fuckin' taste!"

"You love the taste, pissmouth?" Spike asked, pulling my head up and forcing me to look directly at him. "Answer me!" What could I do? "Yes, I love the taste." They all laughed. Then the last guy stepped up and shoved his prick into my mouth for his turn at the human urinal. I swallowed his piss as I had with the others.

An amazing fact is I didn't feel even the least bit humiliated or debased. You only get those feelings in front of people whose opinions you care about. These guys, to me, were less than subhuman so I didn't give a rat's tit what they thought.

The kid I had started to blowjob stepped forward.

"Now," he said. "Where were we? Oh, yeah, I remember, pissmouth, you were going to suck my dick off!" Resigned, I took his soft cock into my mouth and worked it to a hardened state. As I sucked him, the smell of piss was everywhere and the taste of it filled my mouth. There was nothing left for me to do now but suck him off and get it over with.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.