Poojabedi, a Terrific Experience - Cover

Poojabedi, a Terrific Experience

by Rajmumbai

Copyright© 2003 by Rajmumbai

Erotica Sex Story: I had a very nice experience with this previous sexy symbol of Bollywood and we both enjoyed this lovemaking with much pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Celebrity   Cheating   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   .

Here I am Raj, aged 22 [definitely not my full name], now a professional photographer narrating about the real wonderful and terrific lovemaking session I had with Pooja Bedi, previous sex bomb of Bollywood [daughter of Kabir Bedi and Protima] that happened in 2000 November. She came to film world when she was 14 and at that time itself and she had a very sexy body. She had no objection to show that beautiful body in advertisements and in two three films. To certain extent she was an exhibitionist. She lost her virginity at a very young age and then she had sex relations with almost all co-stars. Moreover she lived a Bohemian life since she grown after watching life of her parents. She got married at a very young age and left film world and was running a boutique for fashion dressing materials along with her husband Farhan and become mother of a kid. Her married life was not a success. Due to her various sex escapades she was not ready to satisfy with one person. More over she was a nymphomaniac. While I am sending this story all of you know that recently she separated from her husband Farhan of five years. I always had a crush about her since I always had a fancy towards actresses like Rekha, Manisha Koirala, and Dimple Kapadia those are aged more than me. It is because I lost my virginity to my cousin sister [now aged 27, with whom I am staying in Bandra] three years back. Really that incident was a very sweet one and I am always cherishing it my mind because it was beautiful one. She has taken utmost care to make it the seduction a perfect one because of my young age. Her name is Reetha and she is my uncle's daughter. We are from Kerala and marriage is permitted between us. To be frank she had a voluptuous body and definitely can compete with any of the heroines of Bollywood so many of her colleagues tried to get her company but she ignored them. Due to an illness she had when she was 21, Doctors removed her uterus so she was not ready to try luck by marrying anybody since every man wanted to become a father. But she loved me very much even though there was an age difference of 7 years. She is working as a Senior Officer in a Multi National Co after her MBA. After that we used to involve in various love making occasions. She taught me how to control ejaculation for longer periods and how to take a woman to the extreme orgasm. She also enjoyed the real pleasure from her young lover. She taught me how to take a woman to the heights of totality in love making through oral sex and she loved more to suck my cock [To tell the truth it is big one. Really a big one while comparing my age and physique] since it was giving her new orgasm than normal and told me that taste of cum was very tasty. I also enjoyed sucking her sweet cunt since while doing she was reaching the extreme and top heights of pleasure. We enjoyed all kinds of poses of Kamasutra but she was much interested to fuck from behind like a bull. We enjoyed all the positions on various occasions. Still we are continuing our lovemaking without any problem since she is not ready to enter into a married life. Moreover she was getting the extreme pleasure from her young lover. While making love to her she used to tell me to express my feelings about my fantasy ladies since I already explained to her regarding my crush towards these ladies.

Sorry I am coming back to my terrific experience with Pooja Bedi. Even though she delivered it made nothing to her beauty especially to her perfect twins. I was studying in Mumbai and seen her almost naked sexy pictures of Kamasutra condom ad in some magazines which created a great revolution in advertisement concept. First they published that in Debonair and I have seen that three-minute advt in videocassettes also. During that time I was a student. Later on I got that Debonair from the one of old books seller near Maheswari Udyan [Matunga]. I was 20 at that time and I was doing a course on photography in one of the famous institutes and always had a crush towards her because she had a wonderful and fantastic body. During a function I met her and sponsors introduced me to her when I got first prize in a contest and from that time onwards she was drinking me with her eyes and I couldn't also take my eyes from her. She asked for my telephone number. At that time I never came to know that it was the key to a fantastic experience. That day after a wild love making with my cousin I told her regarding Pooja and she while pressing my head to her boobs told me that if I get a chance to make love to her I should not miss it. I am surprised to hear that. She told me that I could utilize that experience also in our love making sessions.

I was a good videographer and used to take photographs of actresses even though I am concentrated in fashion world. One day I was alone in my flat [my cousin sister went to Delhi for an official tour] Pooja telephoned me that I have to take one ad film for her Boutique fashion show so I have to spare three days. Since I was free I agreed happily. When I reached the boutique, which is in one part of her Villa. Nobody was there. Her husband went to Hong Kong on business tour. She called me to the spacious room in studio where they used to take photos of models with their products and told me that she wants some real sexy video of her only. I am really surprised to hear that [but definitely happy in mind since I can see the sexy figure of my fantasy lady and thought of her Kamasutra ads]. She was wearing a black tight leather short skirt and a tight white top. There wasn't anything more arousing on earth beautiful curves and that erotic navel was visible since her top ends before that and the prettiest face, with her natural naughty smile and the killing lusty look of her deep eyes. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. My dick aroused instantly. I couldn't think anything but how HOT she was. She asked me, "Hey, Young man why you aren't starting?" It was the time my senses returned. I smiled and asked to come in. She didn't even tell a word and posed in front of me. I took my video cam and took a shot. Then she pulled down the chain of her top, exposing her bra a quite. She was wearing a baby white lace bra. I was looking at the most beautifully shaped cleavage. The two most perfect pairs stood proudly inside that thin bra, stunned. She shouted, "Raj.Is this not enough? "Without letting me say any word, she removed her top completely. Somehow I calm down and moved my video cam to catch her in her bra and skirt. Her figure was well maintained and very tight and she began to lower her bra further till her nipples are out. I didn't know how to control myself. The light brown colored big erected nipples on those perfect milky boobs were too much for me. My cock was becoming erected inside my shorts. Most of the breasts were out but they stood proudly in her chest and not drooped a little. Her breasts are a treat for our eyes. They're large, full, round and very tempting to touch. I was really mad about her assets. The way her big breasts jiggle while she walks makes me masturbate instantly. To me, she has the one of biggest, heaviest and the most beautiful breasts in the Hindi Film world. Her breasts are really big and even after her delivery it stood proudly in her chest. The areolas and nipples were now little big since she is breastfeeding. I had an intensive wish to crush them and suck all the milk stored inside by my hungry mouth. She was there by showing her perfect body and that deep navel and thunderous milky thighs and love mount covered by thin panty made me mad. Her love mount was very fat and we can understand that since it stood projected in her thin panty.

I then asked her to remove the panty, she does a little then I went to her and lowered it further till her love mount is clearly out, really a sexy fat love mount as I expected before. I thought of taking her erotic video as per wish. She told me that this is for her private collection. As I am removing the panty my fingers brush across her clitoris and I notice that it is become hard. Her perfect nipples stood erotically in the chocolate colored areolas. I am feeling horny and am tempted to hold them, crush them and suck them. Pooja came to me and removed my shirt and saying that as she is naked and as a rule I should also remove at least my T-shirt. I willingly agreed to that.

We continue the shoot with close ups of her boobs, then I asked her to sit on a chair to look at the camera and she did so. Now that perfect breasts were standing vigorously and that nipples were erect with passion and lust. Her breasts were really big but since her body is fat and grown the perfect pairs matched to her body. She was loosing her sense and she came near to me.I reached out to touch her, but she gently took my hands and placed back on her back. She began exploring between my legs and tried to outline my cock over my shorts and feeling my hard on. Then she broke the kiss, gave me an expectant look and getting into a sitting position, she unzipped my shorts to expose my cock which was fully erect and was throbbing furiously. Then she taken my cock in her hand and it was getting bigger and bigger. She was watching it much curiosity because it was her first experience with such a big cock even though she had many love making occasions and it now around 8" long and rigid like an iron rod. Really she is very much surprised because it was very big and she never expected such a big cock for a boy aged 20. Her soft little hands were playing with my cock. She gripped my cock and I was about to explode right then. But she stopped playing with my cock and got rid of my shorts, making me fully naked.

I caught her from the waist and hauled her up in my arms, crushing her big breasts against my chest and kissed her full on her lips again, drawing and sucking her lips into my mouth probing her mouth with my tongue, engaging her tongue with mine in a duel. With one arm around her back and the other around her tight round hips, I carried her in to the carpet, kissing and nibbling her all the way. I laid her on the carpet. The lovely, real round, very firm breasts were standing out like two hills with chocolate colored areolas and erect nipples with their crowning glory. Lying nearly on top of her, I started kissing those soft, sweet lips. Slowly, I lowered my mouth to her neck and began nibbling lightly. I felt Pooja's body becoming moist and sweaty. Very slowly, I lowered myself to her breasts and took a nipple in my mouth.

She is now become hotter and now I can see that fat love mount in the center of milky thighs, it stood there covered by silky hairs as if it is inviting me to take the juice inside that. I was also getting hot and I thought of ending photography and to take her to bed. I take some more video of her with naked and stopped. She was really hot and I have taken the next room to bed and laid her there. She become impatient and stretched her hands and invited me 'Come on.Raj.Take me. I am yours". She looked at me and I could see her eyes were filled with lust. She kissed me on the lips. She pulled my head closer to hers and slipped her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue probed my mouth wildly plunging it in and out. I met her exploring tongue with mine. It seemed like a contest. And that kiss was awesome! I kissed her with my tongue going deep inside her. She lay herself down and said to me "Come. Take me." I knelt down near her and hugged her and kissed her around her neck. We again kissed each other, sucked each other's lips and tongues hungrily. I pinched her nipples and She felt a sense of pleasure. "Suck my tits", She ordered and I put my mouth her left breast and started sucking. I had my left hand on left breast. The areolas and nipples were now little big since she is breastfeeding. I had an intensive wish to crush them and suck all the milk stored inside by my hungry mouth. You are so beautiful, Pooja! I love you. I love your boobs. They are so beautiful." I could feel her nipples hardening and growing erect in my mouth. She really loved to have her nipples sucked, and she was emitting moans of pleasure, "Ahh, ahh, suck my nipples, Raj." I sucked, squeezed her boobs harder. I joined the two boobs together and took both nipples in my mouth together and sucked. "I love it", cried Pooja. "You are my love Pooja", I said, and then I bit her boobs and her nipples. She cried with pleasure and pain, "ahh, ooh, ooh!" I buried my face between Pooja's boobs and she clasped me closer to her. She moaned as my lips clamped on her nipple and drew it into my hot mouth. I sucked wildly, bobbing my head back and forth between her breasts, laving the tits with my raspy tongue. It felt much happy to me while sucking that breasts milk was flowing to my hungry mouth. Since she was breastfeeding her son it was full of milk and each time after a violent lovemaking I emptied it with much happiness. Then I began moving downwards, licking all the way. I slowly caressed the soft, smooth skin of Pooja's stomach with my lips, grabbing her buttocks with my hands. I licked her deep navel and the smooth skin around it. I kissed her navel, tickled it with my and buried my face in her midriff. I probed my finger in her deep navel and tickled it. She squirmed. She grabbed my cock with her hand started showering passionate kisses on it and in response to her kiss it become more and more rigid. The fatness and length of my cock made her mad because she is watching the biggest cock in her life. Even though she had several sexual encounters she never seen such a cock to anybody. As I continued to suck and lick her big nipples milk started flowing to my mouth and that feeling was incredible, She gasped deeply as I sucked and bite her nipples one by one very hard. She immediately started pumping my cock more seductively. This only made me lap my tongue around her nipple even more. My hot saliva was dripping down her tits along with the milk oozing out and she moaned, "OH RAJ, THIS FEELS GOOD!!! Oh baby, yes, you're making me feel so warm and tingling inside."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.