I Lost Me to Rajan My Sweet Lover - Cover

I Lost Me to Rajan My Sweet Lover

by Rathi

Copyright© 2003 by Rathi

Erotica Sex Story: I am Rathi from Kerala, India and now working as Junior Doctor and Now Rajan is completing his higher education in UK. Shortly I will be also there for higher education to be with my Rajan. I am writing this real story in this site as per the request of Rajan since he is also enjoying this site. Hope you will enjoy our real story. Being from Kerala, India we are not much open to sex like in Europe or USA but we hope you will enjoy it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Cousins   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   .

I am Rathi [Not my full name] 23 years of age now. I am perfectly good looking and had a very good figure. I am not praising myself but I had a terrific sexy body, which resembled the body of Hindi actress Shilpa Shetty. My stomach was really smooth, silky and flat! In that flatness, the big deep Navel looked so sexy. My breasts were beautiful, full and firm and were just of the perfect size. Those shapely long legs and wonderful thighs were a great feast to others. I participated in some fashion shows and got once first in a fashion competition as well as in a beauty contest.

Priya is my classmate from 8th Std onwards and we both got through entrance and joined this Medical College. She is little fat and but a sexy beauty like the famous actress Bhanupriya. She was a good dancer. We really made all students crazy and many boys tried to make us their girlfriends. But we kept a distance with all boys since out parents brought us very strictly even though we had my education in Emirates. Really we had immense sexual urge. I admit that now a days lovemaking before marriage is not a rare thing to a certain extent. But I want to make it a beautiful incident to cherish in mind. So I kept myself a virgin for such an occasion. But we used to engage in lesbian relation. As I said before both of us were virgins and not fucked any boys till that incident.

This real incident occurred with, my uncle's Son and his name was Rajan when I was a final MBBS student. During the summer vacation of 2002 he was preparing for engineering entrance after Pre Degree. He is really handsome and to tell the truth I had a crush towards him and fantasized of making love with him. Since he used to go to gym he had a strong body. My house is in suburbs of a famous city in North Kerala and has a calm and better atmosphere. My parents were in Dubai since my father is employed as GM in a MNC Co. Nobody was in our house after the death of my grandmother in Feb 2002. My elder brother is also left in March 2002 since he got an assignment in Australia as a Computer Engineer.

So they also requested Rajan to stay in our house since I was alone. It was a big house with a big compound around 5 acres. We were staying in the big bedrooms upstairs. That day Priya came to my house. She met Raju for the first time and really I felt something in her eyes while she is watching him because while facing Priya his face become red and really he blushed. After he went out we were watching a CD that she brought named" how to make love" in my computer. She got it from one of her friend who came from UK recently. It was a beautiful one describing all the lovemaking positions and it also shown how to make Oral love, 69,etc. It described how to take partners slowly to the extreme orgasm by involving in foreplay and moreover it was the first time I am watching such a movie and seeing lovemaking in screen.

While watching the lovemaking in screen we both become too hot and involved in a violent session. After watching that film I become crazy about sucking cock and getting my pussy licked since it was picturised in that film very nicely. While I was resting between her breasts she asked me "Rathi. Why we cannot try Rajan? He is very handsome and strong and we can keep this as a secret since nobody will come to know. Definitely he is a virgin". To tell you the truth I was also fantasizing of seducing this young boy and sucking his cock and allowing him entering into my deepness. Priya also told me the same thing. That day Priya left around 5 PM. Servant left around 6 PM after cooking. Rajan came back after coaching class. Now in that big house I was alone with Rajan. Around 7. 30. PM. both of us went to bath.

After bath I came to my room and locked it and removed the bath towel from my body and stood naked in front of dressing mirror. Really I was enjoying my terrific body, which was well enough to make any youth mad. My perfectly shaped breasts [not too big but a perfect twin] were clearly visible to me. They stood very proudly in my chest and the erected nipples stood in the center of the chocolate colored areolas. A beautiful thin hairline started just below from the perfect twins parted my beautiful abdomen into two and flown into that deep navel. The shape and depth of that navel was very rare and the silky hairline from my navel was again flowing into that love triangle which is clearly visible to me since it was not covered by panty.

I worn a golden chain [we call it aranjanam] above my erotic navel and it was glistening in light. In a film magazine I have seen Shilpa showing her midriff with a chain above her erotic navel and that photo was really a sexy one. She was in a blue jeans and a small black skirt. My hands traveled to my perfectly shaped boobs. I pinched the nipples and told them" I will give both of you to a prince and he will cover both of you with dental and nail bruises for the first time. Be ready for that. " Then my hands traveled down via my erotic navel to the honey spot.

While touching the softest portions of my pussy I become too horny. While caressing there I dreamt that it is Rajan doing this. I worn a sandalwood colored bra and panty and a same color nightgown and it matched perfectly with the colour my body. We had our food and while taking it I looked him and seen that he is watching my body secretly. I went to my bedroom. While going I invited to see TV with me. He just refused by saying that he would like to work on a project for next day class. I went to watch TV but my heart was there in the other room [he was staying in brother's room]. As the time was passing, my thirst for Rajan goes on increasing.

I switched off the TV and started computer to watch that CD while I was watching that scene where a young man was eating his partner's pussy I become too hot. Amazing sensation was going through my body and it seems that I wouldn't be able to control myself. I want him desperately. I decided to seduce him no matter what the result would be. I gather enough courage and went off to the other room.

I was amazed to see that the room was closed from inside. I went from the other side of the room, to see from the window what he is doing inside. Curtains were hanging over there but there was some space between the two. I was very much excited and amazed to see that he was masturbating inside. The direction of his dick was not direct to me and I was unable to see fully but really it was too big. Eventhough it was from 3 meters away I was watching a cock live for the first time in my life.

As the Table is towards me I am surprised to see one of my picture in a tight black jeans and mini shirt, which was ending just above my erotic navel [That was taken during a fashion parade conducted by a magazine in our town and everybody appreciated that. It was a sexy one and my parents scolded me little bit for that. ] I could see that his hand was working on his dick at a very fast pace. His voice was filling the whole room. I got much more excited to know that I was in his dreams.

Drops of sweat could be seen on his face. I thought that this is the time to have him inside me and I called. "May I help you Rajan. " He gets shocked on hearing my voice and tried hide him from me. I quickly ran towards the door and knocked there. He took much time in opening the door and I saw that he changed the photo and was trying to act normally. I couldn't speak anything as I was really hot and I have taken his face in my hands and slowly very slowly started to take his lips in to my mouth.

I was losing my control. His tongue started traveling inside my mouth and that feeling was terrible. Outside suddenly heavy rain started pouring in and I slowly laid him in double cot bed and removed his shirt and shorts. My wet lips started traveling all over his face then to ears, neck and then to little hairy and chest slowly taken the erected nipples to my mouth and slowly bite them. He was trembling like a fish out of pond. Slowly very slowly my lips traveled to abdomen and I removed the underwear. He was fully naked now and my hand circled the fully erected cock. What a dick he has got, much more fascinating than, as I had pictured it in my dream!!!! It hasn't erected fully till now, but was now started to pulsate in my hand like a hot iron rod.

I was feeling a cock in my hand for the first time in my life and definitely it is a big one. I was watching it with full of anxiety and wonder because it was my first experience and I never expected such a big cock for a boy aged just above 17. It was rigid like an Iron rod and was trembling in my hand. Really it was little reddish and I can see the veins projected in it since it was very rigid. While keeping it in my hand my wet mouth was traveling inside his thighs and down and the pleasure from that was immense. I was playing with his erected cock by biting it nibbling it and started showering passionate kisses on that and it is getting hot.

Now it is really fat and long and may be more than 7". I don't know the size of young man's cock but one thing was sure that it is really big for my mouth. Slowly my tongue traveled from bottom to top of that pulsating cock and he was moaning with ecstasy and I was watching it in mirror. Then I have taken testicles to mouth. Oh, which feeling was really wonderful to me and he was trembling. Slowly my wet tongue and mouth traveled the full length of long cock. He was really trembling and pressing my head very hard. Then I started to circle its head with my wet tongue. While I was biting the head slowly he was in heaven. A boy aged 17. 5 was getting his first sexual experience from his fantasy lady.

I slowly swallowed that virgin cock and started to make movements faster and wetness of my mouth and saliva really made him mad. I also enjoyed this since I was seducing a boy, which was in my dream for a long time. My movements become faster and faster and he was in seventh heaven since this was beyond his dream. I was really sucking that big virgincock as if I am enjoying a big ice cream cone, and feeling which I cannot describe in words, was passing through my nerves and whole body. I know that his nerves were also become very tight like strings of violin and my movements taken him to the extreme pleasure. Really I got mad and rhythmic and expert movements of my mouth were making him ready to explode the dam inside my mouth at any moment. At last at the end of a fantastic and terrific climax he exploded the entire cum in my mouth with a violent cry and I enjoyed the entire cum with great happiness. I was really aroused. The taste of his saltiest cum was really terrible.

Now it was his turn but since he was exhausted due to this terrific experience I have taken him to my lap and kissed all over his face and passionate kisses showered by me made him ready to explore a magnificent body. He throws me on to the bed and came over me. His hands were squeezing my boobs and both of us were madly kissing each other. Suddenly he put off my nightgown in a style that I didn't even get the time to resist. I unhooked the bra myself and made that perfect melons ready for him to feel it, enjoy it and suck it. A pair of perfect boobs was standing with their full glory. They were full round. They were very fair and one can easily understand how soft they are, by just looking at them.

Really I didn't need any bra to hold them as they were perfectly shaped and were standing proudly like two white colored oranges with beautiful nipples which were very erect and light chocolate in color giving those beautiful breasts more perfect ness. Slowly He licked and taken my ear lobe to his mouth and then licked then my face and nose. He started kissing all over my face and traveled down to my breasts through neck. His face was red with passion and I kissed him and he sucked my luscious lips. Then his thirsty lips traveled to my neck and then slowly his mouth reached that perfect round-shaped breasts. While he cupped that perfect twins I really lost my control.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.