My Beautiful Cousin Geetha

by Rajendran

Copyright© 2003 by Rajendran

Erotica Sex Story: I am doing my higher Education in Australia and recently came to konw about this site. So I decided to submit my real story to you. So hope you will enjoy it. Requesting your vaulable comments regarding my story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   Cousins   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Indian Erotica   .

Hi, Friends I really enjoy the stories and experiences on stories section while surfing as a part of my study so I decided to share the best sex experience [I am happy to send a true story for all readers] of my life and I hope you will enjoy this terrific experience. Let me tell you about myself, I am Rajendran aged 22 from Kerala near Kozhikode and I was around 17 when this real incident happened. Now I am in Melbourne, Australia completing my higher education in Computer. People say about me that I am quite handsome and obedient. I am 5. 8" tall, 56kg, very fair and good-looking. Actually this real incident happened to me 5 years back when I was in 1st year Pre degree. Let me first tell you about Geetha [I called Geethechi. Because we used to call elder ladies]. She was aged 23. She was the most beautiful teacher in that College. Every body had a crush on her since she is very sexy. She was just like the identical twin sister of Shilpa Shetty, the sexy Indian actress. Really I always fantasized about her after watching her so many movies. Geetha was my uncle's daughter [My mother is from Tiruvanaikoil, Trichy. Tamilnadu and uncle is settled there] and had her pre degree education in Kozhikode since my uncle went to U. K on an assignment for two years. I was studying in 5th STD when she joined there. I used to sleep along with her in one of the big bedroom because she was afraid to sleep alone in our big house. Really it was Ettukettu [having two courtyards and lot of rooms], a traditional Brahmin House and we called it Illam. Really She was very cute looking with good shaped boobs and well-shaped buttocks and all are well proportioned. There was a very big bed and we used to sleep together. At that time many beautiful things happened between us. While sleeping together she used to embrace me very tightly and will cover me with kisses. While she sucking my lips like taking juice out of a ripe mango it felt very nice to me. It happened mainly during the rainy season. Sometimes while sleeping under bed sheet her hands will reach my abdomen and will cuddle my cock. It felt very sweet to me even though I was not aware of sex. I was very happy to get my cock cuddled by her since I felt really extreme pleasure from that. My age was around 11 that time and I was not aware of sex relations. She used to allow me to crush and suck that beautiful pairs while sleeping in that big bed. She also enjoyed it very much. While giving those breasts to my mouth she told me "Raj. My sweet boy you should not tell this anybody. If somebody knows this we can't continue this Ok". But I never seen that breasts in light and she never seen my cock also since we done this under bed sheets and without light. While holding within hands it was full in my hands. Anyhow I enjoyed all these verymuch and that two years ended very fast and she returned to Trichy in Tamilnadu for higher studies when my uncle returned from U. K.

When I was studying for Predegree she joined again in our College after taking Msc and M Phil in Mathematics. During 5 years we met each other 3,4 times but nothing happened like this. Our college was from 8am to 1 pm [shift basis]. She used to come home from College, have her lunch, sleep in afternoon and then have a bath before my tuition started. Sometimes she even took a bath while the tuition was on. She used to give me some problems to write and used to tell me that I should complete those problems before she comes out of the bath. She was staying near my bedroom. In our big house I was staying with my mother and my elder brother was employed in Dubai as Electronics Engineer. My father expired when I was 2 years old. At College she always used to wear normal blouses but they too couldn't hide the shape of her lovely boobs. She was used to wear churidar, Long skirt and blouse or long gown in house. I used to masturbate of thinking her perfect round shaped boobs, buttocks and deep navel. Some times I thought of the old sweet days but to a certain extent she kept a distance from me. May be she felt that the things happened before 5 years were wrong. She used to wear sari just below the navel and I used to watch that deep erotic navel whenever she used to wear little transparent sari. But at home some times she used to wear sleeveless blouses or sleeveless gowns. I liked that. During the tuitions I often used to get lucky chances to take a look at her cleavage through her low cut gown or blouse while studying and I loved that sight and always used to wonder how her boobs were under the blouse after long 5 years because the shape from outside I felt that it became more round and perfect. Once while studying as usual I was looking at her cleavage through her blouse. That day her blouse was somewhat low cut than usual and I got a beautiful glimpse that perfect pairs. Her saree fell a little bit from the right side and I saw the top part of her big firm and shaped boobs. I could not see them fully. I was able to see the big and deep valley created by her two perfectly shaped boobs. She had all her attention in the explaining the equation and I had mine in her valley and suddenly She asked me a question. I didn't hear the question because I was busy looking at her beautiful assets. Suddenly she scolded at me covering her breasts. "Raj. Naughty boy. Where you are looking?" I was very much ashamed while hearing her question. Because after5years she is with me as a grown up woman and I also changed from that age. I repeatedly said sorry to her but she didn't stop scolding me. And finally she said that she wasn't in a mood to teach such a boy who was interested in watch things while studying. So I didn't say a word and left. I was frightened that Geethechi would tell this to my mother.

I was even frightened to face her so I faked some illness to my mother and didn't go to college next day. While going to college she came to my room and asked me regarding my illness. I told her that I was not feeling good and I would come the next day. Thank God Geethechi didn't tell my mother about that day. So the next day I attended tuition but I couldn't even look at Geethechi while she was teaching. I was ashamed and frightened as well. In the evening She smiled at me when she entered my room. I thought that her anger must have gone. We sat on the study table. Then she asked me why I didn't come that day. I said that I was not well. She smiled at me and said "I know you were alright but were just afraid of facing me after that incident, right?" I nodded my head and told yes. Then she told me "Listen you can do whatever you want but while studying you should only study and not to divert attention to anything else. "

I was relieved when she said that. I said sorry to her again and said I will study hard from that day onwards. After finishing that days tuition Geethechi told me to sit for a while because she wanted to talk to me. I was surprised and didn't know what will she ask now. She then asked if I have any girlfriends. I said "No". Then she asked, "You want to see me fully naked? Come on. Tell me the truth. I hope you have not seen even me naked. " I frankly said that I haven't seen any girl or woman naked apart from girls in magazines. Geethechi laughed at that and asked me are you doing masturbation and while doing who is the lady that I am thinking and told to tell truth only. I was little shy and kept silent but she forced me to say the truth. I told her name and she asked me whether I am telling really the truth. Shyly I said " yes. " At that moment for the first time that day I realized that Geethechi was looking stunningly beautiful today. Bright red colored blouse and same color sari. She looked really sexy in that sari. I think she had worn that for the first time. Then she asked me which I would never forget in my life. She said "You will get an unforgettable gift if you get better marks in math's. Do you want to?" I was stunned by that question. I said, "Yes". At that she said "not so easily. If you will score good marks in math's model exam then you will be able to get it and that will be me. But till that time you have to concentrate on your studies only. Ok. "

I happily agreed to that and immediately said I will study hard and then I left. For two weeks while tuition I concentrated only in my study since I want to get that terrific gift. After model exam mother left to Trichy to attend a family function there for I week with my uncle who came to meet Geethechi. She couldn't go due to some works in college and I also stayed there since she was alone. I was very happy to get my fantasy lady alone for one week. Geethechi was in a black sari and blouse. It matched her perfect silky body very well. Around 8. 30 PM I had my bath and came to dining room and she was waiting there for lunch. We had it together and she came to first floor along with me. She called me to her bedroom. She told me. " I have checked your model exam paper and I think you have done perfectly well may be due to my offer. Isn't it?" I was very happy to see that I scored 100 marks in math's for the first time in my life. Then again asked me"tell me my sweet boy whether you studied very well due to my offer?" I said, "yes" since that was the truth. Then she said, "Raj. You can fulfill your fantasies. Take me as my gift but you will have to undress me. " I was really in seventh heaven and ready to do any thing for this. After all I had studied very hard for this beautiful moment. She also said that she has also not seen a youth naked. I also had a good body since I was doing exercise and swimming. Then I was little hesitant since it was my first experience but she told me to be bold and I went close to her and started removing her sari with trembling hands. As you can imagine my age is only 17 and I was going to undress a magnificent body. After removing her sari I undid the blouse and then the petticoat. She had worn black bra and panties, which looked the sexiest on her perfect silky skin. I then moved my hands over bra and felt her boobs after 5 years. They were trying to come out of the bra. I was looking at the most beautifully shaped cleavage. I was watching the two most perfect hemispheres stood proudly inside that thin bra, stunned. I was watching that perfect twins for a long time. She shouted, "Hey, Raj why don't you remove this? Then I will do it. " Without letting me say any word, she removed her top completely. It was a terrific site! Her creamy fair complexion was glowing which was contrast to her black panty. She told"Rajan. now remove the panty also. " With trembling hands I removed that panty also. There was not even one single spot or wrinkle on that milky body. Her figure was perfectly well maintained and very tight. I didn't know how to control myself. The light brown colored small erect nipples on those perfect milky boobs were too much for me. My cock was trying to get separated from my body.

I was mesmerized. I thought I would come right then. A pair of perfect boobs was standing with their full glory. They were full round. They were very fair and one can easily understand how soft they are, by just looking at them. She didn't need any bra to hold them as they were perfectly shaped and were standing proudly like to white colored oranges with two beautiful nipples which were very erect and light brown in color giving those beautiful breasts more perfect ness. She was brushing her fingers across her nipples. She was definitely feeling horny and I was tempted to hold and finger them. I couldn't believe that my dream girl was standing naked in front of me. I then went forward and kissed her and at the same time was feeling her breasts. Wow they were soft and huge. I liked them. But as she was a virgin She came closer and touched her lips against mine. Her lips were extremely soft and delicate. Her lips parted and our tongues met in a long and extremely passionate kiss. She delicately moved her tongue inside my mouth, exploring and arousing me with every movement of her tongue. For at least ten minutes, all we did was kiss in a very slow and passionate way and then she taken my lips to her mouth and sucked strongly like taking juice out of a ripe mango. I then I concentrated on her perfect body. Her back was beautiful! Smooth and creamy. I pressed her down on the bed with my body, kissing her back, shoulders and neck passionately. Her ass was beautifully curved and round. It was soft, smooth and D shaped. I patted a few times on that perfect buttocks. She gave a sigh of pleasure, "Ohhhhhhhhh... Hmmmmm. " I put several passionate kisses on that perfect pair of butt. Slowly my face moved to her perfect twin assets. Her boobs were firm, yet they were so soft in my hands. The mounds of her boobs filled my hands and overflowed. I said, "You are so beautiful, Geethechi! I love you. I love your boobs. They are so beautiful. " I could feel her nipples hardening and growing erect in my mouth. Geethechi really loved to have her nipples sucked, and she was emitting moans of pleasure, "Ahh, ahh, suck my nipples, Raj. " I sucked, squeezed her boobs harder. I joined the two boobs together and took both nipples in my mouth together and sucked. "I love it", cried Geethechi. "You are my love Geethechi", I said, and then I bit her boobs and her nipples. She cried with pleasure and pain. I buried my face between Geethechi's boobs and she clasped me closer to her. She moaned as my lips clamped on her turgid nipple and drew it into my hot mouth. I sucked wildly, bobbing my head back and forth between her breasts, laving the tits with my raspy tongue. Then I began moving downwards, licking all the way. I slowly caressed the soft, smooth skin of Geethechi's stomach with my lips, grabbing her narrow waist with my hands. I licked her deep navel and the smooth skin around it. I kissed her navel, tickled it with my and buried my face in her midriff. I probed my tongue in her deep navel and licked it a very long time. I always dreamt of getting that deep navel for exploring with my mouth so I have taken much time there. She squirmed. My hands went on her thighs, gently massaging and kneading the smooth creamy flesh while licking the beautiful flat belly. Her voice got a little louder, "aaaaaaaahhhhh. Ooooohhhhhh, babyyyyy", she moaned, her eyes close and head going from side to side. We were both becoming more aroused by the moment. It was a dream come true for me. But getting Geethechi was only a dream for me. I have never thought of being so much lucky to get her and more over she is a virgin. I got the rare luck to deflower her. In fact, I was the luckiest person on earth, to get one of the most beautiful women to taste at an age around 17. I was not experienced in love making since I am aged 17 only but I tried to make my first one a memorable one so I was going to bury mouth between her thunderous thighs to taste her love pot but she gently denied me from that.

She began exploring between my legs and tried to outline my cock over my shorts and feeling my hard on. Then she gave me an expectant look and getting into a sitting position, she has taken my cock, which was fully erect and was throbbing furiously. Her soft hands were playing with my cock. She gripped my cock and I was about to explode right then. But she stopped playing with my cock and got rid of my shorts, making me fully naked. I shyly allowed her to remove all my clothes and was standing naked in front of her with my erect penis, which was near 8" by then.

It was pulsating in her hand as a hot iron rod and she was watching it in disbelief with her widened lusty eyes and she said, "My Goodness. You do have a very good-sized penis. It is very big now". Especially my cock was about 8" in erected position, but when it was in normal position length was only 3" long. I was not aware of the fact that I got really a massive cock while comparing my age. At this time really I was really in a wonderland since I can't believe this rare luck. Slowly she told me to lie on that bed. Her thirsty lips started to travel allover my face first and slowly it traveled thorough my neck to my chest and again it went to my abdomen. " My God. I never thought. I never thought it is this much big. Oh it is rigid like an iron rod. I only touched your cock years before but not seen naked or tasted. I want it. I want it. " Really I was trembling in ecstasy and at last her mouth and hands reached my throbbing cock. With her right hand stroking my shaft, she played her tongue up and down my hardon. She started showering hot kisses in my pulsating cock and still she couldn't believe that she has got the biggest cock for the first time in her life and that too for a boy around 17. Soon she took the whole shaft into her throat, head bobbing, my cock slurping in her mouth as she greedily sucked and licked my throbbing tool. She was rubbing her lips and cheeks up and down the entire length of my hard cock. She opened her lips first taken my balls into her mouth and I felt it really good. The warm rush of feeling the slippery saliva drip down my balls sent every muscle in my body into ecstasy. She moved her head perfectly down my penis and started to lick from top to bottom and back and slowly taken my cockhead to her mouth. I could feel her warm moist tongue then lapping my cockhead and she was biting it slightly with her teeth. Wrapping her hands around my back, she continued sucking me off while my strong hands gripped her tits. Her body was sexually charged as I began to shake. So, wanting to postpone my orgasm, she released my quivering prick to lap at my balls. The salty taste of my heavy balls excited her tongue as she widened her jaws around my swollen testicles. Again by opening her mouth wide, she plunged my dick deep into her throat again. Her lips moved over my cock head and down the shaft until she had swallowed all of it. I groaned with pleasure as she sucked on my entire cock, flicking her tongue across the bottom then releasing pressure, sliding her mouth back, letting my cock come almost completely out of her mouth, then going slowly back down to swallow even more. I ran my fingers through Geethechi's silky hair, grabbing handfuls and pumping my hips slowly as she continued to suck me deeply into her mouth. She started to move faster and I felt a surge building deep in my balls. I could feel myself coming up against the back of her throat, and she wanted more of it. She was grunting and slurping as my cock drove in and out of her mouth. She liked what she was doing for the first time in her life and she was extremely very good at it than my expectation. I held fistfuls of her hair as I pumped my cock into her welcoming mouth. Geethechi was bobbing her head, feverishly sucking my dick while she was griping and stroking the base of my cock with her hand. She began to coo as she tasted the pre-come that started to spill from my penis.

I could feel an orgasm coming. My toes were curled tight, my nerves become very tight. I lost all sense of time and place as the sensation built to a climax. She continued to voraciously suck and pull on my cock, licking it, swallowing it. I felt as hard as granite and as big as a tree and I could feel it in the bottom of my balls as I started to come. She was really sucking my cock as a boy or girl eating an ice-cream candy and a feeling, which I cannot describe in words, was passing through my nerves and whole body. She could feel the spasms of my cum pumping muscles and she could feel the fluid spurting to her wet mouth. With a terrific climax I exploded the entire cum in her waiting mouth and she was enjoying each and every drop of it with extreme happiness. My cock again throbbed, sending waves of pleasure and pain through my rod, pumping the last load of come into Geetha's mouth. My cock kept pulsating and throbbing, shooting great wads of come. Geetha was lapping it all up, swallowing my cock as I was coming and licking the head of my cock and rubbing it across her lips as come pulsed from me. She still held me around the base of my cock and as my orgasm began to fade she milked every last drop from me. My orgasm was so forceful; my legs were shaking and weak. I had never experienced anything so good and looked down in amazement as the dream girl of me slid her mouth off my cock. She never had such pleasure before from her lesbian relation with her cousin Srilatha and she told me that she loved the taste of it. She told me that the feeling was really incredible. Whenever she gets a chance she love to suck my cock and every time her fat perfectly shaped luscious lips used to give me a perfect climax. It was a fantastic moment and I exhausted fully and I kept my eyes closed and was fantasizing of exploring each and every inch of that magnificent body of sexy goddess. Suddenly I felt the wetness of her hungry mouth and tongue licking out the sweat drops of my and that process made ready within minutes to explore that sexy naked body. The lovely, real round, very firm breasts were standing out like two hills with light chocolate colored areolas and erect nipples with their crowning glory. Slowly she kept my face in her lap Lying on her thunderous thighs she slowly lowered her breasts to my mouth. I felt Geethechi's body becoming moist and sweaty. Very slowly my mouth moved to her young breasts and took a nipple in my mouth. A soft whine came from her lips as I softly sucked on the taut tip. Geethechi moaned loudly, "Aaaaaahhh. Raju. Again bite it. Suck it. Crush it" She was even pressing my head on to her breast and guided my hand on to her other breast so that I could press and squeeze it. I know when she was expecting from me. My each hand was covering one full breast. I was surprised to find out how soft that round shaped breasts were. I was enjoying and feeling such a twins for the first time in my life I continued my stimulation of her breasts and also continued to suck her both breasts simultaneously. I become mad and taken the nipple of left breast to my mouth with all my force while my hand was crushing her right breast. While my teeth are making dental bruises my hand is pinching the other breast and she was enjoying it very well. While sucking the sweet melons my hot saliva was dripping down her tits and she moaned. "Suck it hard again Raj. " I sucked both breasts for a long time as if there is no tomorrow and while making dental and nail bruises she was moaning in happiness. I moved down to her white belly and that waist was just resembled the structure of statues. She was getting more and more hot. I moved my tongue in her big deep Navel. I licked her whole belly with special attention to her beautiful navel. I have not seen such a deep navel in my life to anybody. It was deep enough to contain one full cup of ice cream. At that time she told me to take honey bottle from the nearby wardrobe. When I taken it she told me to pour it on those breasts. I poured it on that twins and to the valley between her breasts and it slowly gone down and filled the navel and then again gone to the love triangle between her thunderous thighs. Her breasts were glistening due to honey and she pressed my head to that I licked the entire honey from that twins and my tongue and mouth traveled the way honey gone. That deep navel was full of honey and balance flown to her love triangle. With much pleasure I have taken the honey out of that deep navel and licked it clean. While holding my face in her hands and she told me "Raju. You know that we both are virgins. Now you can deflower me. I cannot hold more. Please. She looked at me and I could see her eyes were filled with lust. She whispered in my ear again. "Raj. Eat me please". Her eyes were glistening with lust. I then started to kiss my way down her flat stomach. I got on my knees and I nuzzled my face and nose against her pubic mound and scraped my teeth against her. Her crotch was absolutely soaked with pussy juice. I continued to nuzzle her pussy and nip at her with my teeth. Geetha spread her legs wide, giving me total access to her fabulous cunt. As I brought by tongue up across her outer lips She put her legs over my shoulders, putting her heels on my back and pulled me toward her. I again licked lightly over her pussy as it began to open like a flower blossoming. I then licked harder, my tongue going between her outer lips, tasting her nectar and ending up on her hardening clit. I licked circles around her clit as Geethechi began to moan. Then I moved down and stuck my tongue into her pussy as deep as it would go, flicking it in and out and up and down tasting her sweet juices. Geethechi was pulling me to her with her legs and grinding her pussy into my face. I was driving my tongue in and out of her cunt as she bobbed her hips up and down, then I moved down and began to pinch her buttocks with my nails. As I flicked my tongue around her erected clit. I moved back to her dripping pussy, sticking my tongue in as deep as it would go, swallowing the love juices running from her cunt, then sucking on her clit, then tongue fucking her some more, then sucking her clit. As I sucked her clit, I would flick little circles on it with my tongue. She was now really grinding her pussy into my face and making more noise, moaning, groaning and yelling, telling me to lick and suck and eat her. I kept on licking and sucking her pussy as she grabbed me by the hair, pulling my face into her soaking. I had a mouthful of cunt. I was grinding my tongue as far as it would go and moving my head up and down. Geethechi was constantly moaning now, she had both her hands on my head pulling my hair, pulling my head closer to her cunt. I moved my tongue up to her clit again and I knew she was going to come. She was holding me like a vice, grinding her pussy into my face. As I continued to lick her clit her I could feel her legs tense and she was saying "Oh yess, Oh yess, come on Raj, come on honey I'm going to come, I'm going to come, yesss I ammm commmminnng". I was enjoying it with all happiness and she roaring like a tigress. I was fulfilling my long cherished fantasy with much happiness and was sucking that love pot by taking each and every fold of that sweet pussy to my hungry mouth mercilessly as if there is no tomorrow. Her hands were pressing my head very hard and I nibbled, bitten that and sucked love mount very hard. Slowly I started to move very fast and she was roaring like tigress in happiness and wetness of her honey spot become more and more and I tasted that saltiest cum with great pleasure and it felt to me like nectar along with sweet honey. Geethechi's pussy opened wide and drenched my mouth and face with her delicious come. As she came, I lapped up all I could and she kept grinding against my mouth. She was moaning with pleasure, "aah aaahh. aaahh ". Her body was moving very fast and her hands were pulling my hair in ecstasy and at the end she cried very loudly in pleasure and instantly she had one terrific multiple orgasm. She told me that it was a terrific orgasm she enjoyed ever and it is far far better than what she experienced before.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.