Fantasies CAN Cum True! - Cover

Fantasies CAN Cum True!

by Sweet Candi

Copyright© 2003 by Sweet Candi

Erotica Sex Story: This is a true account of a recent experience I had with my husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Group Sex   .

Let me tell you about something that happened to me recently. It was one of hottest things I've ever done and I wont forget it for a long time, maybe not ever.

I've been married to a wonderful man for 17 years now. Steve and I bought our first home together in the summer of 2001, in a small town in Quebec. Last summer, I got a job as a barmaid at our local bar and met some very interesting characters. This story is about one of them.

When I first laid eyes on Brian, I immediately noticed how much he resembled Justin Timberlake from NSYNC. He was tall and slim, with a head of blond curly hair, and had his ears and eyebrow pierced. Needless to say, he was hot. It made no difference to me that he was only 18 years old, in fact, I think that turned me on even more. I have always been attracted to men much younger than myself, and I was Brian's senior by just a little over 20 years. Technically, he was young enough to be my son.

He would hang out at the bar almost every night. It was nice to have some company when I was stuck working on the slower nights, and there was never a dull moment when he was around. Anytime he got close to me, I could feel my heart race and my palms would get wet, not to mention how it affected other regions of my body. He didn't have any parents here to speak of, but worked for a company that did seasonal work. Eventually, he just didn't have enough money to keep frequenting the bar and I gradually saw less and less of him.

Well, I quit my job after about 6 months. As winter approached, less and less customers were coming in and it just wasn't worth it anymore. I hardly saw Brian at all after that, and heard eventually that he moved to a neighbouring town to find work. I didn't think Id see him again.

A few months later, my husband Steve got a phone call from him and all of a sudden we started seeing more of him. Brian was working at a plastic factory in the evenings, but he didn't start until midnight so he still had most of his evenings free. He worked weekends also, but had Wednesday and Thursdays off.

One Wednesday night, Brian called Steve and asked him if he wanted to go out. They decided to go to a bar near to where Brian now lives. I don't relish staying home alone in the evenings, but Brian didn't often go out without me so I didn't mind. Besides, I had to be up early to see the kids off to school.

They must have had a great time because they didn't get home until about 4 am. I didn't get to talk to Steve much when they came in, but we had quite an interesting conversation the following morning on the phone once he had arrived at work. He said that the two of them had been discussing the possibility of a 3some some night, and hubby had come very close to allowing it to happen that night. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. We have discussed the possibility of having another man in our bed several times before, but Steve always backed out, feeling uncertain as to how it would make him feel to watch another man touch his wife. For some reason though, he didn't seem to feel threatened by Brian at all. I, on the other hand, needed a bit more reassurance that if we did go ahead and try something like this, it wouldn't have a negative input on our relationship. No amount of fun is worth destroying over 17 years of marriage.

Brian spent the night on our couch, and I was left alone with him the following day while Steve was at work and the kids were at school. Every time I looked at him I thought about how close we came to actually having sex. I couldn't think of anything else for the entire day. He went home that evening, and I had honestly thought that my window of opportunity was now closed... and that Steve wouldn't ever get into "that" kind of mood again. While taking Brian home, he asked me if I would ask Steve for him, if he could stay with us for a few days. Seems that his landlord wanted him out and he didn't have anywhere else to go at the time.

A friend of ours ended up picking him up the next day, with all of his stuff, and temporarily moved him into our basement. Now was the real test. Could I look at him day after day and not touch? Did I have that kind of willpower? Only time would tell, as I secretly hoped that Steve would again get into the "mood" that he was in the week before. After only a few days though, Brian told us that when he collected his pay that week, he would be going home to his family on the other side of the province. I would probably never see him again. All of a sudden, time was an issue. Was I going to get the chance to taste this sweet young man before he left?

Wednesday morning already, and Brian was heading home tomorrow morning. He has been such a joy to have around. Steve and I have had tremendous sex since he has been around and we were both a little sorry that he was leaving so soon. I still had the small hope that something might happen before he left... but as the day and evening wore on, my hopes got dimmer and dimmer. Steve had told me earlier that he would probably be working late as he had some things to catch up on. Brian went out around 7 pm and said he would be back later. Steve called around 9:30 to tell me he was just finishing up and asked where Brian was. I told him that he had gone out, but he could probably find him and pick him up in town on his way home.

An hour later, I still hadn't heard from either of them, so I called Steve on his cell. He had just found Brian and they were having a beer at the bar and would be home soon. Great, I thought. His last night here and they are going to spend it at the local bar getting tanked. I had just about given up hope at this point and resigned myself to getting ready for bed... alone.

I prepared my bath and got into the hot tub. The warm water felt wonderful as I felt the stresses of the day dissipate. I had been horny all day, so I didn't think twice about letting my hands roam down to my pussy... and lay there in the tub gently stroking myself, thinking about how things could have been so much more interesting. After awhile I was starting to feel a little down at missing this great opportunity, so I got out and dried off. Just as I was finishing up, Steve called and said that they would be home soon. He also said that after giving it much thought, and given the fact that Brian was leaving in the morning, he might just allow me to have a little fun with him. Oh... my... god. Was he finally going to allow this to happen? And with ALL the people I knew, this young man had to be the hottest and sexiest of them all.

I was SO excited at this point. Steve told me to make sure that I was showered (had already done that) and in bed when they got home. Seeing as how I wasn't sure exactly at what time they would be home, I wanted to be ready.

It took me forever to fall asleep and I finally heard them come in around 1:00 am. I lay there, so wet with anticipation, and yet terrified at the same time. In the 17 years that Steve and I had been married, I had never had sex with another man. What if he doesn't like my body? What if Steve asks him if he wants to join us and he says no? All sorts of terrible things started going through my mind, but my pussy was absolutely throbbing at this point, and I knew that despite my fears, there was no way I was going to miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity such as this one.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.