Geetha, a Terrific Experience - Cover

Geetha, a Terrific Experience

by Raju

Copyright© 2003 by Raju

Erotica Sex Story: This is a real experience for the readers from my life. Hope you will enjoy this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   InLaws   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Size   Indian Erotica   .

I am nearing 21 and am from Kerala, India. My name is Raju and I am a graduate in B.A and I always had a fantasy regarding aged ladies since I had a terrific experience during my school days. I got my first sexual experience, as a gift from Sulochana.She was aged 23 and was my cousin brother's wife. After that we had several wild and beautiful love making occasions. She taught me various love positions, how to control ejaculation for 7 to 8 minutes and how to take a woman to the extreme orgasm. She also enjoyed perfect and 100% pleasure from her young lover. She was more interested in oral love making than normal one due to safety factors so she taught me how to take a woman to the heights of totality in love making through oral sex and she loved more to suck my cock since it was giving her more orgasm than normal and told me that taste of my cum was really terrific and intoxicating. I also enjoyed sucking her sweet cunt since while doing she was reaching the extreme and top heights of pleasure. She taught me how to control ejaculation up to 7 to 8 minutes so that I take my love partner to the exotic and extreme pleasure, which she never received before.We, enjoyed all kinds of poses of Kamasutra but she was much interested to fuck from behind like a bull. We enjoyed all the positions on various occasions. Moreover she given me Rani, her uncle's daughter and Suma, her friend and both of them were virgins. I got a rare chance to deflower one girl aged 17,Rani and her friend Suma aged 23 with in my age of 18 and Sulochana also enjoyed threesome with both of them. The 4 years were very nice since I always got so many occasions to make love with both of them when She used to take me to Palghat [her native place] occasionally and it came to end when she shifted to Madras and shortly she delivered a boy. Meanwhile I completed my graduation and I went to Madras for an interview in a Financing Co. When I reached Madras cousin brother was on tour for 10 days and she especially very happy.

Chechi was really turned on and really become mad because she was going to enjoy me after a gap 9 of months. Moreover for almost 6 moths she never had sex with her husband. That night she undressed me and got hold of my big cock and cried" My boy. Come inside fassst!" She was roaring like a tigress and every movement of her made me mad. I pressed my teeth on her shoulders and made marks there. There was tremendous heat in her cunt and the inner walls crushing against my cock made me mad again. I rammed my cock to the beautiful cunt again and again and loaded the whole cum inside my Chechi [I used to call her this. Means sister or brother's wife] at the end of a terrific climax and at the same time she also a terrific climax. And it was a fantastic climax for both of us. Her body was still rocking from the force of my thrusts and after getting discharged I fell on top of her. Bathed in a mixture of sweat and cum, we found comfort in each other's arms. Holding Chechi's nude body close to mine was a great tonic. I stayed in Madras for one week and I got my appointment as a Junior Executive in Ambala Branch [North India]. She told me that her friend is there In Ambala named Geetha.I looked her mischievously and she covered me with sweet kisses and told"Yes.Raju.i know what you are thinking. She is aged 24 and a sexy woman just resembles Silk Smitha, a famous South Indian actress. You can enjoy and deflower a third woman in your life. She is rather interested in Lesbian relation ship since she is waiting for a perfect occasion".

We slept there for at least half an hour.She was in heaven and still cherishing the best moments of lovemaking since this was the best one she enjoyed recently after a gap of 9 months. I got up while she was still lying there in full moonlight Her breasts stood vigorously in moonlight that was coming to room through big window. Her thunderous thighs, perfect abdomen everything made me mad. I licked all the sweat drops from that naked body and covered her breasts, deep navel and love triangle with my sweet kisses. That scene was really erotic. I sat near that terrific naked body and just spend much time in eagerly gazing that amazing sexy body and it was really a perfect creation of God. I got a rare chance to explore each and every corner of the body again. She told me to lie near her and I put my head between her thunderous thighs. I slowly started squeezing her breasts and I took her nipple in my fingers and started pressing them. She started moaning now. I brought my lips down to her boobs took her nipples in my mouth now she had her fingers in my hairs and her eyes were closed. I started sucking both breasts one by one. And since she was breastfeeding his son milk was flowing to my mouth. I started sucking her breasts mercilessly and she was moaning with great pleasure and her hands were pressing my head to the breast very hard. The flow of milk from her breast made really me mad and I continued it till both of them become empty. After that I buried my face between her fabulous breasts and I done that with full pleasure and she covered me with her hands and legs and we slept till 8 in the next morning. Next morning I woke up and seen Chechi showering passionate kisses allover my body whispered in my ears."Kanna let us have a morning show". Raju I will get you for only one week. I want to enjoy you again and again."

Next seven days we were alone in that big house and we tried so many lovemaking positions and she was enjoying her younger boy with all freedom. He was also in heaven since a perfect body was there for him to do anything.

After one week during the last day we lay for a long time after an erotic and terrific lovemaking and after a few minutes, She rolled and laid on her back. I was suddenly stunned to see her lying, her beautiful breasts flat against her, Suluchechi looked as beautiful as ever. I couldn't but to start squeezing those big beautiful mounds again. I then knelt next to her, my cock already rock-hard once again. I moved over her, one knee on each side of her abdomen, lowering my cock to her chest. She took my cue and as I pushed my cock down between her breasts, she took the honey from side table and poured it on my pulsating cock and then took one boob in each hand and smashed them against my shaft. The feeling was incredible. Her soft, warm breasts enveloping my engorged penis. Slowly, I began moving between them fucking the most beautiful tits on the planet. "Oh, cum for me" she said, watching my cock slide between her breasts. "Cum in my mouth." The feeling was incredible, and I knew I wouldn't last long. I began pumping harder, feeling my orgasm building. I looked into her eyes and nodded. She understood. She sat up quickly, taking the cock in both hands and stroking with all her might, bringing the tip into her mouth. I began coming furiously. I could hardly believe I had any cum left, but soon her mouth was filling with it. She smiled up at me, opening her mouth wide so I could see it filled with my cum. She then sucked my cock fully to take the entire cum and some cum fallen on breasts also. She made it all over it by saying that it is good for shape of her breasts. While resting my head between those perfect twins after a bath I was hearing the heart beats of Chechi with much happiness and it felt as lullaby for me.

Geetha, was staying in a big bungalow owned by her father Brig.G.K.Menon and at the moment he is in UN Peace Force in Africa.I reached Ambala and she was there in Station. I have seen her for the first time. She had a terrific perfect body and she was just like the twin sister of Silk Smitha, a famous actress of South India [She was in my dreams since she had a very sexy body] She had a perfect buttock and it was just like the back of Veena. Her Breasts were perfectly round shaped and exactly resembles breasts of naked statues of temples. Her navel is very deep and a perfect one. Her beautiful and luscious lips were driving me mad and I always fantasized of sucking it fully and also fantasized of circling that lips around my thick and well shaped cock [Later it circled my cock and sucked it numberless times] She had a perfect figure from top to bottom. I couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful big perfect twins that keep giggling with her footstep. I couldn't stop staring at her butt swaying left and right in an inviting manner. But I controlled since she was friend of my Edathiamma and it was the first day only. She was aged 24 and was working in as a Teacher in Women's College. She was staying in that house alone for the last one month since her brother also left India for higher studies. She was staring at me in an unusual manner and I felt something in my heart. Really she was drinking me with her eyes. Her eyes [really like laser rays] were traveling all over my body and I couldn't resist that and I blushed. Really we become soon good friends and we discussed several matters including sex while talking and she told me that she still a virgin. At that I kept mum since I want her to take the initiative. When she came to know that I am a good videographer she told me to take video camera also to Pinjore and Simla. That day was Thursday and she told me that we can go to Pinjore Gardens and Simla during the weekend and I happily agreed to that since it is journey of 7 hours in bike to and fro and I can feel her perfect boobs touching my back. We decided to go to next weekend.

She used to come with me in bike. Her brother had a bike there and she told me to use it. I dropped her in College and went to my company for joining. She was in tight jeans and shirt and it was a feast for my eyes. Really her breasts were magnets for eyes and it stood proudly in her chest. While traveling on my bike her sexy and firm boobs was pressing on my back and I got erection in my pants. But I never had the courage a first move to have sex with her. That day was Thursday and she told me that we can go to Pinjore Gardens during the weekend and I happily agreed to that since it is journey of 4 hours in bike and I can feel her perfect boobs touching my back. We decided to go to Pinjore next weekend.

I was in my room next day since it was a local holiday. Around 10AM after food I went to my bedroom and she told me that she is coming there so that I can take video of her. I was happy to hear that since definitely I thought of catching some nice sexy scenes of her sexy body in video for my collection. I heard the noise and seen She was standing there with her most perfect body. Then she told me to take video, as I required. I was setting up video in my bedroom and she came to my room. There was standing the most beautiful girl on earth Geetha my dream. She was wearing a black tight leather short skirt and a tight white top. There wasn't anything more arousing on earth beautiful curves and that erotic navel was visible since her top ends before that and the prettiest face, with her natural naughty smile and the killing look of her deep eyes. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. My dick aroused instantly. I couldn't think anything but how HOT she was! She asked me, "Hey Raju, why you are not starting?" That was the time my senses returned. I smiled and asked to come in. She didn't even sit and at once entered my room didn't even tell a word and posed in front of me. I took my camera and took a shot. Then she pulled down the chain of her top, exposing her bra a quite. She was wearing a baby white lace bra. I was looking at the most beautifully shaped cleavage. I was watching the two most perfect hemispheres stood proudly inside that thin bra, stunned. She shouted, "Hey, why don't you shoot? Isn't it enough?" Without letting me say any word, she removed her top completely. Somehow I calm down and filmed her in her bra and skirt. It was an awesome site! Her creamy fair complexion was glowing which was contrast to her black leather skirt and baby pink bra. There was not even one single spot or wrinkle on that milky body. Her figure was well maintained and very tight. Then she began to lower her bra further till her nipples are out. I didn't know how to control myself. The light brown colored small erect nipples on those perfect milky boobs were too much for me. My cock was trying to get separated from my body and enter her like a missile.

But as she was a virgin, I had to make myself calm and with trembling fingers, I stopped the camera. After that shot, she pulls her bra and removes it completely. I was mesmerized. I thought I would come right then. Pair of perfect boobs was standing with their full glory. They were full round. They were very fair and one can easily understand how soft they are, by just looking at them. She didn't need any bra to hold them as they were perfectly shaped and were standing proudly like to white colored oranges with two beautiful nipples which were very erect and light chocolate in color giving those beautiful breasts more perfect ness. She was brushing her fingers across her nipples. She was definitely feeling horny and I was tempted to hold and finger them. Geetha comes to me and asked me to remove my shirt as she was topless and as a rule I should also remove the same amount of clothes as she did. I willingly agreed and removed my shirt. She came closer and touched her lips against mine. Her lips were extremely soft and delicate; in fact they felt better than any lips I had kissed before. Her lips parted and our tongues met in a long and extremely passionate kiss. She delicately moved her tongue inside my mouth, exploring and arousing me with every movement of her tongue. For at least ten minutes, all we did was kiss in a very slow and passionate way. I then I concentrated on her perfect body. Her back was beautiful! Smooth and creamy. I pressed her down on the bed with my body, kissing her back, shoulders and neck passionately. Her ass was beautifully curved and round. It was soft, smooth and D shaped. I patted a few times on that perfect butt. She gave a sigh of pleasure, "Ohhhhhhhhh... Hmmmmm." I put my lips on her but cheek and a sudden shiver went through her body when I kissed there. My lips drowned in the soft mound. I put several passionate kisses on that perfect pair of butt. Her boobs were firm, yet they were so soft in my hands. The mounds of her boobs filled my hands and overflowed. I said, "You are so beautiful, Geetha! I love you. I love your boobs. They are so beautiful." I could feel her nipples hardening and growing erect in my mouth. Geetha really loved to have her nipples sucked, and she was emitting moans of pleasure, "Ahh, ahh, suck it, eat it., crush it Raju." I sucked, squeezed her boobs harder. I joined the two boobs together and took both nipples in my mouth together and sucked. "I love it", cried Geetha. "You are my love Geetha", I said, and then I bit her boobs and her nipples. She cried with pleasure and pain, "ahh, ooh, ooh!" I buried my face between Geetha's boobs and she clasped me closer to her. She moaned as my lips clamped on her turgid nipple and drew it into my hot mouth. I sucked wildly, bobbing my head back and forth between her breasts, laving the tits with my raspy tongue. Then I began moving downwards, licking all the way. I slowly caressed the soft, smooth skin of Geetha's stomach with my lips, grabbing her narrow waist with my hands. I licked her deep navel and the smooth skin around it. I kissed her navel, tickled it with my and buried my face in her midriff. I probed my finger in her deep navel and tickled it. Geetha squirmed. My hands went on her thighs, gently massaging and kneading the smooth creamy flesh while licking the beautiful flat belly. Her voice got a little louder, "aaaaaaaahhh... Ooooohhhh, babyyyyy", she moaned, her eyes close and head going from side to side. My fingers began to play between Geetha's legs, massaging her pussy until my middle finger slid into her hot, moist hole. We were both becoming more aroused by the moment; it was as if our lips and mouths were made to be joined. It was a dream come true for me. I had sex with many sexy ladies. But getting Geetha was only a dream for me till I met her. I have never thought of being so much lucky to get her and more over she is a virgin. I got the rare luck to deflower her. In fact, I was the luckiest person on earth, to get one of the most beautiful girls in earth. While kissing me, she was gently rubbing her palms over the silky hair on my chest. For several minutes she lightly rubbed me, at times spending some extra moments lightly brushing against my nipples. I reached out to touch her, but she gently took my hands and placed back on her back. She began exploring between my legs and tried to outline my cock over my shorts and feeling my hard on. Then she broke the kiss, gave me an expectant look and getting into a sitting position, she unzipped my shorts to expose my cock which was fully erect and was throbbing furiously. Then she taken my cock in her hand and it was getting bigger and bigger. She was watching it much curiosity because it was her first experience and she was showering with kisses and it now almost 7.5" long and rigid like a steel rod.She eyes were widened in disbelief since it was very big and never expected such a big cock for me. The size of my cock made her really mad and during our first wildest lovemaking occasion she measured it with a scale. And it was really 8" long. She was wondering that how such a small cock of 3" in normal position would become 8" and also she told me even though she had sexual experience more than with a dozen none of them had such a big cock. Anyhow she loved to suck it in every occasion of our lovemaking sessions. Her soft hands were playing with my cock. She gripped my cock and I was about to explode right then. But she stopped playing with my cock and got rid of my shorts, making me fully naked.

I caught her from the waist and hauled her up in my arms, crushing her tight breasts against my chest and kissed her full on her lips again, drawing and sucking her lips into my mouth probing her mouth with my tongue, engaging her tongue with mine in a duel. With one arm around her back and the other around her tight round hips, I carried her in to my double bed, kissing and nibbling her all the way. I laid her on the bed. The lovely, real round, very firm breasts were standing out like two hills with light chocolate colored areolas and erect nipples with their crowning glory. Lying nearly on top of her, I started kissing those soft, sweet lips. Slowly, I lowered my mouth to her neck and began nibbling lightly. I felt Geetha's body becoming moist and sweaty. Very slowly, I lowered myself to her young breasts and took a nipple in my mouth.

A soft whine came from her lips as I softly sucked on the taut tip. Geetha moaned loudly, "Aaaaaahhh.Raju.Again bite it. Suck it. Crush it" She was even pressing my head on to her breast and guided my hand on to her other breast so that I could press and squeeze it. I continued my stimulation of her breasts and also continued kissing her on her lips and her upper body. She was getting more and more hot. I reached down and unfastened her skirt belt. Tugging downward, she helped me pull them down past her knees. Her pink panties tugged along with them. I gazed at her pubic area and saw that the light covering of hair was barely more than peach fuzz. Her frontal slit was clearly visible. As I did, I let my right hand slip down between her legs and began to massage her clit. Slowly and gently, I let my middle finger trace her crack, stopping softly at her clit and then moving back. Each time, I pinched her perfect buttocks a little, and each time, I felt the involuntary contractions of her muscles in response. It was only a couple of minutes before she was straining upwards to meet my strokes. She was moaning with pleasure, "aah aaahh.aaahhh ". After a few minutes, she began to sit up. Laying her head on my bare chest, she moved her fragile hand down and her cool, gentle touch on my cock almost made me come right there. I closed my eyes and felt her lying with her head on my chest and her hand caressing my cock. After a few moments she relaxed a little and began toying with me, pressing down on the head and then watching it flex back. I was having trouble standing it. "What are you thinking?" I whispered to her. "It is really a nice thing." she replied. Seeing her looking at my prick with a cute smile, I blurted, "Please suck it, Geetha, Honey". Then she has taken my throbbing cock. It's now 8'' long, 5.5'' in circumference and 3'' wide... In one word-massive and rigid like an iron rod. She cuddled it and again told," It's really huge. Very huge. Raju really I am lucky to have such a big cock for loosing my virginity me ". I replied," Then go ahead and suck it again". She took it in her hands; she couldn't wrap her fingers completely around it and licked it. She sucked gently on the head and licked it up and down, also massaging my balls.

"I want to see your sexy mouth sucking my prick. I want to see what you can show with your mouth." Geetha cuddled it with her hands and started showering kisses and whispered to me"Raju before you are deflowering I want to taste it. Sulochana told me that the taste really an intoxicating one". Her luscious lips landed on the big purple head of my dick and I experienced a sweet kiss on it. A sudden shiver went through my whole body. Then Geetha began to play with my balls, massaging them and softly squeezing them. Feeling this sexy beauty's hands on my balls, I was in heaven and began to moan loudly. She was holding a larger part of my prick outside and with her other hand, she was alternatively raking my balls with her fingernail and also massaging them, giving me a wonderful sensation. Then she started to tease me by licking my shaft up and down and all over, but avoids the head. She licked under the ridge of the head, but did not take the head in her mouth. Then she licked all the way down to the base of my shaft and took my balls in her mouth, one at a time and sucked on them softly. All of a sudden, she took it in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it. She tightened her grip on the back of my leg trying to get a hold of her. She moved her head in close, parting her pout lips. She pushed them down.

I let out a little gasp as Geetha's lips touched my skin, my cock flexed again, some pre-cum was forming on the tip, and my dick was aching. Geetha bent in closer to my thigh, her breasts rubbing against the inside of my shin. She was sucking hard, her wet lips pressed tightly to my leg, she pressed her tongue, felt her breasts rubbing against my lower leg. Her sensitive nipples hardened because of it. She unconsciously moved her other hand a little further up the back of my leg, cupping the bottom of my ass cheek. Geetha took her lips away from my swollen lump, but ran her hot, wet tongue over it, leaving a trail of saliva behind. "Ohh!" She really could't help herself, the little moan escaped from her lips as she looked over her lover's cock. She was rubbing her hand over my bottom, feeling my ass cheeks. I ran my hand through her hair. I moved my hand to the back of her head and lightly took hold of her hair, pulling her up slightly to the level of my cock, her full, red pout lips were barely an inch away from my cock as it jerked about, waving in front of her face, the pre-cum dribbling down the front of the full cock head. She opened her mouth, and ran her tongue along my cock head, licking the white sperm from it. She raised her hand and gripped my cock shaft tightly. She tugged on it, moving her hand back and forth, more pre-cum appeared on the tip and again she shot her tongue out and licked away the white droplets. It was feeling great. Next she engulfed me shaft entirety into her mouth, deep-throating me all at once.

I was really excited but I just stayed just like that as my whole shaft was inside Geetha's mouth. I started to moan as she slowly started to lick the head while it was still in her mouth, ringing around the ridge, flickering at the pee hole. Then she started to move towards the top and suck gently. She slowly moved my thick cock in and out of her mouth in long strokes, sucking softly and in the spots, which I liked best. I started to grow even bigger in her mouth. She was sucking my cock with great favor. I was in heaven. She was doing this with great care and taste. She got my Dick in to her month fully until her throat. Her hands were working on my balls. My hands were working hard on her breasts. I was tuning her nipples. "Ugghhhh!" I moaned as Geetha ran her tongue along the shaft and back again. Geetha started to lick the head, probing my pee hole with her tongue in a sensual way that really turned me on. She was now vigorously licking my shaft, cupping my balls in her free hand. She had taken the full shaft into her mouth and was concentrating on the top of my dick. She moved slowly at first then quickened the speed, using her hand at the base of my shaft. I was fully wet with all the saliva that was dripped down my cock and from Geetha's constant licking and sucking. She then started to move her hand up and down in pace with her mouth, giving me a hand job and blowjob at the same time, exciting me even more. I pushed her head towards my dick. She opened her mouth wide and took my huge cock into her mouth again. She felt it hit the back of her throat almost and she started to suck on it extremely hard, her hand moving back and forth as she did. She closed her eyes tight, tasting my hot prick as she ran her tongue across the bottom of it. "Uughh Dear! Suck it", I urged, my dick pulsing in the mouth of the most beautiful girl on earth.

I gripped the back of her head tighter as she eagerly sucked my cock, bobbing her head back and forth in a fast rhythm. She wasn't thinking about anything else but sucking my cock. She gripped my cock tighter, working it faster. It was too much for me. I looked down, watching Geetha suck on my hard meat. I could feel her wet saliva all over the shaft. I was meeting her bobbing head with my own small thrusts, rocking my hips back and forth. "Geetha! I'm going to cum!!" I moaned. I felt my cum-sac welling up with my spunk. Shilpa moved her hand from my ass, and brought it round to cup my balls, she started to massage my tight sac, her nails digging into the skin as she took hold. "Uuughhhh!" was all I could say as my sticky white cum shot out the tip of my cock into Geetha's waiting mouth. I held onto the back of her head with both hands as I erupted. She slurped my hot cum, working her tongue over my sensitive thread on the underside as she swallowed hard the cum gushing down her throat, gripping my throbbing cock with both hands as I rocked my body in orgasm, "Ohhh... That's it!" I cried out. Finally my cock stopped pumping out the milky jizz, but she kept sucking, her tongue licking every last drop of cum off my dick.

Her whole body was red hot, she felt like she was on fire. My condition was not different. I didn't go limp at all. Moreover, I was hotter. My cock went harder and warmer. It was throbbing even more. Then I made her lay on the bed again. I looked at her. WOW!!! What a beauty!!! I was again thrilled to see the most beautiful figure. I was looking at that perfect figure as if I was looking at it for the first time, as if I have undressed her for the first time. I forgot that I have just finished eating those magnificent boobs before getting the greatest blowjob from the sexiest girl. She was so beautiful that I just couldn't meet the thirst of my eyes. I sucked those wonderful boobs, pinched them and made her cry louder with pleasure. Again, I started kissing her lips. She was moaning in pleasure, "Aahhhh aaahhhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" and was jerking her body against mine... I spread her legs and rubbed her pussy. It was so wet I dived into her neatly trimmed pussy. She had pink, luscious lips. I spread them to reveal that beautiful inner lips. She cried"Raju.eat me.Raju.eat me" I kissed her pussy lips and held them between my lips and pulled at them. "Eat me and take the honey out. I am ready for you". She moaned with delight, grabbed my hair and pulled down my head in the direction of her pussy, which was by now hot like a fireball out of hell. ", Plleeaassee.Eat me Raju", again she moaned. She was crying in ecstasy since she knows that I am going to deflower her. Exposing her throbbing cunt. This was my first look at a virgin cunt and that too of my Geetha, which had been wet and available for me to explore. Her golden-black pubic bush was dense and love juices were already dripping. Opening of her cunt was hidden behind the thick jungle of hair. I pushed my tongue through the pubic fields. The first touch of my tongue with the outer lips of her cunt sent an electrical shock through both our bodies. I have taken the outer lips to my mouth and sucked it very hard and at the same time my tongue was trying to go intro the deep of her sweet cunt. The saltiest taste of her love juices was loveable. While my mouth was moving very fast in her pussy she was pressing my head very hard to her cunt. She was becoming wetter by the minute, flooding my mouth. Geetha's moaning and sighing moved onto a higher pitch. My mouth and tongue given her extreme pleasure. She moaned and pulled my head in jerking motion as if she were fucking my face. I buried my face in her pussy and tried to crawl inside. I licked, nibbled, kissed and bit every delicious fold, crevice and crack of her hot wet sticky pussy. Then I came to her aching clit. It was huge, begging to be attacked; to have its lust satisfied. I stood up on my knees and used my stiff prick to rub Geetha's hard little dick. I rubbed and rubbed till her breathing was rapid and her moans became screams, then I buried my face in her hot pussy again and I teased her swollen clit unmercifully, tiny, fluttery sweeps of my tongue inched her slowly to the climax she desperately needed. I slowly licked her pink slit until she couldn't take it anymore. She then shuddered in pleasure and instantly had one, two, or maybe even three orgasms, which was her best orgasm in life.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.