Accommodating Lady - Cover

Accommodating Lady

Copyright© 2003 by gordona

Chapter 7: Anal Action Before Zelda's Return

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Anal Action Before Zelda's Return - This is story detailing an encounter many years ago with one of my mother's friends and, ultimately, her daughter. It's a true story with some of the detail spiced up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Hor and I returned to the lounge hand in hand, which did not go unnoticed by my two Accommodating Ladies, who were sprawled out relaxed on the sofa looking as though they had had a bit of a session themselves. Three of the buttons on Ruth's blouse were undone, revealing a very sexy white lacy bra, and Sue's lipstick had smeared somewhat. Nice to swing both ways, so they say, because it doubles your chance of a date on Saturday night!

"That was a rather long tour," said Ruth, looking a bit miffed. "Did Hor show you all her etchings?"

"That's not all I showed him. He has been well brought up, which is something you can pass on to his mother, Ruth. He is just as well mannered in the bedroom as he is at the dinner table. Although perhaps you shouldn't mention the bedroom part."

They all looked at me strangely as I burst out laughing. "Sorry about that. Hor's remarks, although most flattering, just reminded me of an old joke that never fails to tickle me."

"Well, share it, dear boy, let us join in the mirth and merriment," said Grande Dame Hor, looking and sounding every inch the matriarch. Who would have thought that five minutes before, her tits had been hanging out of her bra and her mouth had been wrapped around my cock lapping up the cum!

"It's not really all that funny but the battleaxe wife says to the meek husband: "I want you to be as polite in bed as you are at mealtimes, do you understand?"

"Yes, dear," he says and when they get into bed later on he says: "I am feeling a touch randy tonight, dear, won't you please pass me the vagina?"

And then I fell about the place all over again but the three women didn't seem to think it was very funny. Ah, well.

After a nightcap, the three of us said goodnight to Hor. As she kissed me goodbye she handed me a note with her phone details and said that if I didn't keep my promise to visit she would commandeer the company plane and hunt me down in Bloemfontein.

"That's a good idea anyway. Come down and slum it with me. We could have a ball."

"I might just do that," she said, hugging me before I got into the car.

"Well, " said Ruth, I hope you have some strength left for us."

"I'm sure there is a bit of gas left in the tank, as our American chums would say, but I see myself more in a supervisory role tonight, you know, sort of directing the traffic regarding whose mouth goes on whose sexual organ and when."

They thought that was funnier than the joke I had told and we sang along companionably to the radio on the drive home.

Once through the front door it was action stations. I told my two ladies to stand still while I undressed them. Ruth's skirt and blouse removed, Sue's dress discarded. As they both stood in their underwear I slipped my hand under Sue's bra, cupping a breast. She was wearing a skimpy, soft beige bra, so her breasts were easily accessible. As her nipple hardened to the touch of my fingers she felt for my cock but I diverted her hand to Ruth's lacy white nylon panties and told her to rub her mound while I concentrated on her.

I stood behind her stroking her bottom over pretty damp beige panties and then pulled them down to reveal her lovely tight bottom which I nuzzled and licked as she kissed and pulled down Ruth's panties and began to lick her.

"Move into the 69 position," I commanded and soon they were oblivious of me as they literally beavered away at each other, making soft wet sounds of enjoyment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.