Accommodating Lady - Cover

Accommodating Lady

Copyright© 2003 by gordona

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is story detailing an encounter many years ago with one of my mother's friends and, ultimately, her daughter. It's a true story with some of the detail spiced up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"Good Lord!" said Zelda looking at her watch, "time does fly when you're having a good orgasm. Mummy will be home any time now so we had better get cleaned up and make sure we have the same story about what we've been doing while she's been at the opera."

She arose from the sexual battlefield, where the hand-to-gland combat had been fierce, and almost poked my eye out with an erect nipple. What lovely firm tits! What lovely long legs that went all the way up to her arse. And that beautiful smile... I had really fallen with my bum in the butter this time!

"Don't forget, Sunday is V-Day!" she said as we went arm-in-arm to the bathroom, alluding to the day she had decided would mark the end of her virginal status, with me the designated deflowerer.

"Won't forget, looking forward to it," I lied. This was an important event in a young woman's life and as I had no experience of maidens I feared I would botch the job and turn her off sex for life. Still, I was flattered to be chosen and would do the best I could. Plenty of lubricant, patience and gentleness and she would crown me King of the Cherry Pickers, I hoped.

We quickly made ourselves presentable and were seated comfortably in the lounge when Ruth arrived home with her friend, dark-haired, attractive, with smallish boobs that matched her slim build.

"Hi kids, did you have a good time? This is my friend Sue, we've known each other since school. Got married and divorced about the same time. She's lucky, no kids." She laughed and hugged Zelda to show she was teasing.

Sue didn't stay. "I live in the same block. Just had to come and meet you after the big build-up from Ruth," she said with a dazzling smile. "Might see you all over the long weekend, " she added as she let herself out.

Zelda made coffee for Ruth and me and then excused herself, saying she had to get up early for her trip to Pretoria for her dad's birthday.

We sipped our coffee in companionable silence until Ruth said: "I've missed you very much. I've been randy all the time." She gave me a warm smile: "I've bought some lovely underwear just for you and a vibrator just for me, although you can borrow it if you want. If I'd known how much fun they can be I would have bought one a long time ago!"

We giggled over the stupid story about the blonde whose vibrator disappears inside her. The doctor says there is good news and bad news. The bad news is they can't fish it out but the good news is that they've managed to change the batteries

I told her I had also missed her and was dying to fuck her. "Down boy, not tonight, not while Zelda's here. It's just too sordid, me fucking a man young enough to be my son while my daughter is in the next room. I'm sorry, I just can't do it. But we will have plenty of time tomorrow. I will make it up to you."

Seeing my crestfallen look she whispered: "I'll give you a quick lick to see you through. But then we must go to bed - separately!"

We finished our coffee and chatted while she teased me by opening her legs to let me look up her skirt. What a view! Diamond-patterned, flesh-colored stockings, with a suspender belt that matched the sheer white panties and lace-trimmed half-slip. Lingerie Heaven!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.