Accommodating Lady - Cover

Accommodating Lady

Copyright© 2003 by gordona

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is story detailing an encounter many years ago with one of my mother's friends and, ultimately, her daughter. It's a true story with some of the detail spiced up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

My mother, fashion buyer for the main department store in Maseru, Lesotho, had been on a buying trip to Johannesburg and had gone to a movie to kill some time. In the queue she had got talking to a woman in her early forties.

She took the woman, Ruth, up on an offer to come for tea with her and her 18-year-old daughter Zelda at her apartment and in a short time they became firm friends.

I was working in Bloemfontein at the time and when my mother passed through on her way home she mentioned meeting this woman with a very attractive daughter. They would love to meet me and the next time I was in Johannesburg I should look them up.

With this information filed away I got on with my life until about five months later I was invited to a wedding in Johannesburg and needed a place to stay.

I resurrected the number my mother had given me and phoned Ruth. She was delighted to hear from me and offered to put me up for the weekend.

I duly arrived early Friday evening and was made most welcome by this slightly overweight, big-breasted, very attractive woman. Zelda, she said, had gone down to the coast for the weekend and laughed when I obviously registered disappointment.

"You can meet her next time. In the meantime I'll take you out for dinner and then show you the sites of the 'big smoke' on Sunday after your wedding."

We went out for dinner and told each other our life story. She had been a divorcee for 10 years and although she had dated she had not found anyone she wanted to start with all over again. She said she was lonely but didn't want the bother of a man.

"In the long run they are just too much trouble," she said and gave a little unconvincing giggle.

We were enjoying each other's company, laughing a lot, drinking even more and the evening went by in a flash. She didn't come on to me but we talked a lot about sex and I got the idea that in the right circumstances I could bed her.

Back at the apartment she showed me to my room and then sat down on the bed. I sat down next to her and the booze had obviously swept her inhibitions away because she became playful and started to tickle me.

I got into the spirit of things and tickled her back, starting with her stomach and then, trying my luck, pinching her breasts lightly.

She giggled again and said: "That feels wonderful but let's not start something we can't finish. I'm the same age as your mother."

"So what? We are adults and I find you so very attractive."

She said no more and relaxed as I kissed her lightly, opening her mouth to mine and pulling me close.

I opened the top buttons on her blouse as our tongues teased each other and slipped a hand inside, over her well-filled bra. I stroked her breasts gently over the soft material and then slipped my hand inside, fingers searching for a nipple, which hardened to my touch.

"Please don't, you are getting me excited and I don't want to be left high and dry."

"Leaving you high and dry is the last thing I want to happen," I laughed, unbuttoning her blouse and unhooking the startlingly white front-opening bra, causing her lovely alabaster breasts to spill out into my hands.

She moaned with pleasure as I held one with both hands, nipping and sucking on the erect nipple. "You are making me feel so randy, she mouthed into my ear.

We continued to kiss as I slipped my hand up her skirt, feeling the outside of her thigh over her lace-trimmed half-slip and then moved it inwards to stroke her soft inner thighs just where her stockings ended and the suspender belt began.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.