The Naomi Chronicles - Cover

The Naomi Chronicles

Copyright© 2003 by Mushroom

Chapter 2: Lunch Break

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Lunch Break - The continuing story of a couple of sexy ladies, and their erotic mutual seduction of each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Humor   Vignettes   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Petting   Public Sex  

It was a Friday night, and just as we were getting ready to go out, my girlfriend got a call from work. One of the things I had learned is that when you are an assistant manager, that means you often have to fill in when somebody else calls in sick. In this case, it was the maitre d’ at the upscale restaurant she works at. So she had to get out of the leather corset that she was putting on and change into her work clothes.

And I was so looking forward to going to Charlie’s party. Charlie was a friend, and the leader of a semi-formal group of partiers that she ran. Tonight it was to have been a “Kinky Fetish” party at her house. So Naomi was going to be in a sexy leather corset, and I was going to be wearing skin tight light blue lycra. But that was dashed with the phone call. So now she was in a while long sleeved blouse and knee length black skirt. The only leftover was that she choose to leave on her stockings instead of putting on the pantyhose she normally wears to work.

I sighed, and decided that a night of watching movies would be my plan for tonight. I looked through our collection, and then looked at the clock. Hmmm, Naomi starts work at 7, at 10 the kitchen will be starting to close down. Of course they had to keep her for at least 6 hours, which means that after 11 she would be helping in the bar portion. Reviewing her schedule, I knew she would be taking her break at around 10:30. Enough time to shut the restaurant portion down, and relax before helping in the club for the rest of the night.

I smiled, and decided to surprise her.

At 10:35, I exited my car and started to walk to the small alcove in the back. I knew this was her favorite break spot, away from the noise and bustle, and one of the few places she could get a cigarette in peace. I had thrown on a black trenchcoat and thrown it over my outfit. And sure enough, there at the little table I could see a white blouse and the glowing coal of a cigarette.

I was only a few yards away when she suddenly stood up and turned to face me, tense and on alert. But I stopped and smiled, and I could see the tension flowing out of her. “Holy crap baby, you scared me. What are you doing here Kimmie?”

I opened the coat, and she could see that I still had my party outfit on under it. “Well, since you can not go to the party, I thought I would bring some of the party here to you.”

She smiled as I walked closer, slipping off the coat and setting it on the table. And I know she appreciated what she saw, I had not let her see my outfit, I was about to put it on when she got called away. But now she was seeing it in all it’s glory.

It was thin lycra, a light blue in color, and covering me from ankles up. There was a cutout revealing much of my small breasts, and the top was like that of a tank top. And it was so tight, wearing anything under was impossible. Even standing here, I could feel the material pulled up between my legs, mashing my pussy in a delightful way.

And by how she was looking me up and down, it was obvious she was appreciating the way it looked. Both the camel toe it gave me, as well as how my nipples had visibly hardened up since I arrived. “I missed you baby, come on over here.” So there I went, holding her tight and kissing her deeply. I wrapped my arms around her neck, and felt hers on my hips, pulling our bodies together.

I moaned, feeling her breasts press into mine, and I made sure to press us together lower down also, her mound and mine kissing through the lycra, skirt, and panties. Her hands went down to my ass, squeezing and pulling me tighter against her as my tongue invaded her mouth. I felt her sucking on it, caressing it with her own tongue and I melted. Right after I moaned into her mouth, she pulled me tighter against her, mashing our mounds even tighter together.

Without saying a word, she picked me up and spun us so my back was against the wall. She pushed me tighter against it, her body mashing me between her and the wall and I loved it. I could not help rocking my hips, grinding myself against her as she pushed my tongue aside and thrust it into my mouth.

I was now moaning and breathing heavily, feeling her rock her hips against me. The pressure and friction against my mound felt lovely, and was getting me even hotter. But it was her I was wanting to get hot and loose control tonight, not myself. I reached down and grasped her bottom, squeezing as I parted my legs, moving so one of my thighs was pressed tight between hers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.