Rhonda - Cover

Rhonda

by Jack

Copyright© 2003 by Jack

Erotica Sex Story: It is a little scat adventure. An early effort to try my hand at writing down my little perversions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   .

She was 5'4" and weighed about 120 pounds with small full mounds of titties and pointed nipples. Rhonda's mother was half Indonesian and half Dutch. This gene pool gave her a skin color of a very light beige. It made her look like she had an all over tan, like she had been sunbathing in the nude. Her round ass was framed in flawlessly smooth, beige thighs. It was an interesting look. Instead of a white bottom and the usual demarkation between where her swim suit fit around her breasts and pussy, it was all the same ecru coloring. The twin arcs at the bottom of each ass cheek were dark creases, emphasising the weight of her hanging butt. When she walked across the room, away from you, in unashamed nakedness, her butt cheeks would rub against each other, up and down, like they were massaging her asshole. The crack was long, dark and deep, holding the promise of unseen treasures trapped inside the deep crevasse. Her cheeks were so round and her crack so deep, that when she took a shit, she could never get it completely clean. The wrinkled asshole was a deep brown as if it had been stained by the shit that passed through it. Her very hairy pussy was always swollen and damp. The odor of cunt juice and pee lingered between her legs and in her butt. Long, almost black dark hair came down past her shoulders and was full and thick. It framed her face in soft curls. Green eyes held the promise of mischief and glimmered in the moonlight. The bitch was a fox.

Rhonda knew she looked good. Not like some teeny bopper with a boy butt and "mouth full" titties. or like a bimbo with big floppy tits and a fat ass. She was a seductive package of soft round curves and warm, smooth skin. Best of all, she knew that she had the best ass on the planet. Very round, very firm, poking out behind her, pouty, begging to be carressed. She knew it, and she wanted you to know it too. Before I came along, Rhonda was shy. She liked to show off her body, but was scared that somebody would take her up on the unspoken offer. She liked her skirts too short and her shorts too tight. She loved showing off her big butt. She knew that the boys wanted her big round ass. Pussy was pussy. The boys would fuck any pussy. The ugliest girls could always get a cock shoved up them. All they had was a pussy. She, of course, had a pussy as well, but she also had round full, soft ass cheeks. That was special. She was "special".

Believe it or not, she held out until she was a senior in high school. Eighteen years old and never been fucked. Big round bottom, dripping, hairy pussy lips and horney as hell, but never been fucked. She would play with the boy's cocks and make them come in her hand, but she wouldn't give them her pussy. They would be in his car, necking and petting. When he got his hand all the way up her bare thigh, to the juncture of her legs and started rubbing her swollen cunt mound through her panties, she would unzip his pants and pull out his stiff cock. He would beg her to suck his dick, but "nice" girls didn't do that. She would stroke his cock, that's all. Rubbing her hand up and down, sliding the cock skin up over the bald head of his dick and then sliding it back down, so the heel of her hand was resting on his balls. The boy, feeling up her titties and soft cunt, would beg her to put his cock in her mouth, or let him push it up her pussy hole. When he would beg, she would stroke his dick faster. She knew he would cum and then he would stop begging her for pussy. She couldn't give him her pussy. "Nice" girls didn't do that. He could suck her titties and feel her wet pussy lips with his fingers, while she played with his dick and balls, that's all. Then the boys would cum, cock juice shooting up in the air and raining down on both of them. The boys would suck hard on her nipples, and moan and sigh as more white cream leaked out of the dick head and ran down her hand. Rhonda liked to smear the dick juice on the boy's cock. Some of the boys didn't like it, it made such a mess on their cock and the front of their pants, but they wouldn't bitch too much. It felt too good to fuck it up by bitching. She wouldn't dare taste any of their cock juice. It looked very nice and creamy, soft and warm and slimey, just out of their hairy swollen balls, but she wouldn't taste it. That wasn't "nice". "Good girls" didn't suck the juice off of boy's cocks. She was a "nice girl". She would only let them play with her pussy and tittie mounds. They could rub their fingers over her hairy mound, sneaking a finger inside the leg of her panties and tickle her swollen cunt lips, and they could palm, squeeze and suck her titties, but that was all. She wouldn't let them take her panties off. That would expose her nakedness to much and some of the boys got a little aggressive. She was afraid they would just push her down in the car, mount her and shove their cocks up her pussy. She needed to keep her panties on. It was a lot safer, that way. She was a "good" girl. "Good" girls don't let the boys shove their cocks up their pussies. "Good" girls only play with the boys dicks. They don't suck or fuck them. Rhonda knew she was a "good" girl. As it turned out later, she was actually a cock sucking, butt fucking, smelly cunt whore. She just didn't know it yet. Then she met me...

I am a pervert. Now there are many, many definitions of "pervert". I fit into most of them. I never mess with anybody under the age of consent, but be old enough to vote, and I will lick your pussy, suck your asshole, and make you so horney that there will be a puddle of stinky cunt juice under your fat bottom. Rhonda, little darling, you didn't realize that having my long tongue up your ass could feel so good. You never thought about your asshole as a pleasure center. You knew about your pussy. You had played with it and finger fucked it many times. You let the boys play with the outside. You never thought about your asshole, except as a place to squeeze out your shit. You were surprised to learn that it feels really, really good to have my long wet tongue a couple of inches up your butt hole. It makes your pussy drip, doesn't it. When your asshole is stuffed, you get so horney you want something, anything, stuffed up your smelly, dripping pussy. You're a whore, you just haven't figured that out yet. That's my job. I'm the whore master. I bring out the best in a woman. I could be a flood of stinky, wet pussy juice from her cunt, a stream of piss shooting out when she cums hard, or a load of soft brown crappy goo from her asshole, when it's stuffed so full that she can no longer hold the smelly mess inside her ass. She doesn't think she is supposed to love it, but she does. She wants more of it, knowing that it is "nasty" and "diirty" and that "nice" giirls don't do that, but, damn, it feels good. It makes her want to come and piss and shit and scream and cum and cum and cum...

That's the beginning. Girls must realize their full potential. They have to experience things they didn't even know would feel good. Things they had never associated with sex and sensual pleasure. They need to be introduced to perverts like me. They know that pussy play feels good, but that is just the beginning. They need to be shown that there are other things, other ways, to have sensual pleasure. Things that they never thought of before. "He sucked my asshole! Can you believe that? He sucked my butt and made me shit!! That fucking pervert made me take a shit. I have never shit on myself. That's disgusting. I would never have done that without his outrageous behaviour. Sucking my dirty asshole. What is that? I shit out of that hole. He makes it all smelly down there. He sticks his fingers up my butt and makes me feel like I just have to shit. Why would he want to do that? He sniffs his finger when he pulls it out of my butt hole. Sometimes it has my poo poo on is fingers and he will lick the brown goo off his!!! He stuck that stinky finger in his mouth and sucked on it!! Why does it feel so good in my pussy when he does that? Why does it feel so good to poop? It never felt good before. But now, he has me pooping in his face. Pooping in his mouth! What a fucking pervert he is. Making me do these nasty things to him. God, I love it." True... how true. I am a "fucking pervert" and proud of it. You, my dear, are a "fucking pervert" too, except you don't know that yet. You are not ready to believe that... yet. We will work on it, my dear, darling girl...

Once Rhonda finally found out that a stiff cock in her pussy felt really, really good, she wanted more of the same. She found "Mr. Right" and fucked that poor devil three times a day. He would shot off two miniutes after he was inside her pussy, but it felt really good and she didn't know any better. She didn't know that he should have lasted longer, and anyway, he was always ready to go again soon after. He didn't last very long the second time either, but she didn't know any better. She thought all boys just stuck their cocks up into a cunt, stroked a few times and blasted their sticky cock juice off inside you. That was the way it worked, wasn't it? She had nothing to compare it with. She felt like there was more to this "fucking thing", but she wasn't sure what "more" was. She just knew that what he was doing was not enough for her. She needed more action, more fucking cock, more stroking. She wanted to come so bad, but this jerk just kept sticking it in and emptying his balls in her pussy. She couldn't get the satisfction that she needed. She never came while he fucked her. Yeah, pussy juice was running down her ass crack and puddling between her legs, but the big one, the explosive orgasm she had read about in books, never came while he pounded on her cunt hole. Then Rhonda met me...

The stink of freshly laid shit filled the bedroom. Rhonda was on her back, tits lolling around on her chest. Her legs spread wide, knees up, pussy juice matting her cunt hair and there was a big, brown smelly pile of crap trapped between the cheeks of her ass. I had fucked her cunt until she came so hard, that a wet, brown turd had squeezed out of her asshole. Puss juice was running down out of her pussy and down into her asshole. It puddled around the greasy turd in her crack. I took my dick out of her cunt, raised her legs a little higher, and positioned the head of my cock in the pile of shit, and pushed forward, slowly. She was still coming down from the last orgasm and rotating her big ass in little circles. I held my cock very still, pointed directly between her butt cheeks, buried in her shit. The stink of sweat, pussy juice and shit was all but overwhelming. As she moved her hips, my dick started to slip up her asshole. Soon there was a couple of inches of cock up her butt. She froze, suddenly realizing that my dick was up inside her ass! She didn't try to get away, she just held very still. It didn't hurt, it just felt really full. Full like when you have to take a shit. A really big shit. I pushed a little bit on my cock, and it slid straight up her shit greasy hole, all the way to my balls. The wet crap eased my entry into her asshole and at the same time, smeared the smelly slime all over our joined crotches. She let out a long sigh. "Oh God, it feels like I am going to crap all over both of us." "Go ahead, honey. Give me some more of your soft shit on my big cock. I love the smell of it. Let the turds come out, Baby, take a shit, make my cock stink like your big bottom." So she pushed, trying to shit. Not too hard at first, just testing the waters, trying not to blow the big turd out of her butt hole, just wanting to feel the combined fullness of dick and shit up her ass. I could feel the turd push down the sides of my cock, still buried up her ass and now buried in her soft turd, as well. She pushed a little harder and part of the turd came out of her ass and smeared itself on my hairy balls. My dick still stuck up her butt, I started to slowly fuck her ass. The harder I pushed my dick up her butt the more of her stinking shit came out of her butthole. I fucked ass and she shit. The harder I fucked, the more she shit. The stink. There must have been days worth of that soft smelly goo in her fat bottom. It just kept squeezing out of her asshole and smearing all over her cunt, her asscheeks, and my cock and balls. Wads of soft shit were trapped between our bodies as we fucked. It was smearing everywhere. It was wonderful. She reached up to me, and held me close to her sweaty tits while I emptied my balls up her raunchy asshole. I held myself above her as best I could. Rhonda pushed one last time and another wad of her shit and my cum flowed out of her asshole. "My legs are killing me, Honey.", she said. I lifted my self off her tummy and my cock slipped out of her butt. Wads of her shit dripped off my cock and balls and plopped back down on her thighs. I was hovering over her, on my hands and knees. I looked down between us and surveyed the scene. Her cunt was covered with a thick layer of soft shit. As I pushed my cock up her ass, I must have pushed the turds up into her cunt, and then when I got closer to her, slamming my cock up her butt, it smeared it all over her. The stink was everywhere. Some of the poop was in small cylindrical turds, stuck to her thighs and pussy hair. A great deal of the crap was smeared in a thin layer over her lower stomach and the inside of her thighs. You could see the imprint of my balls in a pile of crap trapped between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.