Getting Bitchy - Cover

Getting Bitchy

Copyright© 2003 by callipigiman

Chapter 6: Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Epilogue - Poor Hugh. He wanted his darkest fantasies fulfilled, and it looks like he is going to get what he wanted! His girlfriend Katrina is getting into it, and now he has to face the wicked lusts of a Goddess. It's going to be dark, painful, and life-changing for him. You know what they say: be careful what you wish for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size   Caution  

I lay moaning on the motel room floor as Goddess Janelle looked down at me, Her face a mask of lust, a wicked sneer contorting Her features.

"Such a nasty piggyslut, cumming on your own face like a whore," She said. "And all covered in my shit too. Filthy shitpig!" She spat on me.

Someone knocked at the door then. When I glanced at Goddess Janelle, the evil grin on Her face was more pronounced. "Ohhhh, your surprise must be here! This is going to be sooooo fun!" She jumped up and went to the door, opening it to admit a woman.

When they stepped closer to my aching, fat body, I gasped.

The woman was my doctor, Shyanne Perry. She looked down at my filth-smeared body and my cum dripping dick and laughed. "Well, you certainly were right about his tiny weenie," she chuckled, "I can't imagine that worthless little thing ever did much for a lusty woman like you, Janelle."

"Oh it had its uses, Shyanne," my Goddess answered, "But it has outlived its usefulness, I'm afraid. And I've always wanted to see my fat piggyslut truly become his alter ego."

My eyes grow wide at that. My alter ego? Maggie was my feminine side, my alter ego. To amuse Katrina Janelle from time to time I would log on to chat under the nickname "maggie32" and would pretend to be a woman for Her. Apparently She wanted something more from me now. What did She have in mind?

I found out quickly as Dr. Shyanne and Goddess Janelle got me up and into the shower, running the water scalding hot on my fat body, washing me clean of filth and cum and spit and wax. They used hard sponges to scrub me, and after they finished that, they removed my hair.

Every bit of my body except the top of my head was stripped of hair using a razor and some of that awful cream that strips hair away. Finally I was laid on the bed, my arms bound behind my back. Dr. Shyanne stuffed a ball gag in my mouth, and Goddess Janelle fitted a spreader bar between my legs. I moaned as She ran Her hands up my legs and toyed with my tiny, shriveled dick.

"Look at this miserable faggot worm," She hissed. "It's totally useless."

Dr. Shyanne smiled. "Well you know what I suggested."

Goddess Janelle smiled. "Yes, but let's show him what we have for him first."

She opened Her other bag and drew out clothes--women's clothes. Sexy clothes. And I knew what they were going to do. I was to become Maggie for my Goddess.

"That's right, piggyslut," She giggled. "You will be Maggie. But there's more. If you are Maggie you don't need EVERYTHING, do you?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.