Getting Bitchy - Cover

Getting Bitchy

Copyright© 2003 by callipigiman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Poor Hugh. He wanted his darkest fantasies fulfilled, and it looks like he is going to get what he wanted! His girlfriend Katrina is getting into it, and now he has to face the wicked lusts of a Goddess. It's going to be dark, painful, and life-changing for him. You know what they say: be careful what you wish for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size   Caution  

"Oh my god, look at that!" Lisa suddenly gasped. The other girls squealed and Goddess Janelle's studs muttered uncomfortably. She was giggling. I didn't like the sound of it all. The slurping sound of Rodney's cock in Her pussy continued, as well as the slap of his balls against Her ass, but over it all was the whispering and gasps and moans of Her other submissives.

I wasn't sure what they were seeing, until I felt a big glob of VERY hot wax ooze down my aching balls. Shit! Thats when I felt the intense heat of the candle flame in the cleft of my ass, and knew the fire was getting very close. I couldn't help myself--I was so scared I began to weep.

"Oh jesus put it out, its going to burn me, Goddess Janelle please, put it out!" I whimpered.

She did not answer, but I was sure She was watching, gauging the best time to act. I was not sure what She would do--She was getting into the whole scene a lot more than I had thought She would. It was like She existed only to cause me that twisted amalgam of torment and ecstasy.

I felt a hand between my asscheeks, cool and steady, and a sudden gust of breath as Goddess Janelle blew out the candle and pulled it from my sore, over-heated anus. I sighed with relief and whimpered, "Thank you, love, thank you!" Her fingers pinched my wax-burned pucker and I knew She didn't want to hear such endearments from me.

"Wow," Lisa said, "the flame was only an inch from his filthy shitter, I bet it feels weird now!"

"Oh girls, help me now!" Goddess Janelle said. There was a REALLY juicy pop and I knew that Rodney's huge black member had been pulled from Her pussy. A moment more and She had stepped around to my side.

Looking at Her, I could see that She looked well-fucked indeed. She leered down at me as I felt the girls' hands go to work on my retsraints. "Don't get too happy, you miserable shit-sucking worm, I'm just turning you around so you can see how REAL men fuck a hot slut like me--not that you will ever be able to do Me the way they can!"

They tugged at me, turning me over and putting the pillows under my ass, causing my caged cock to jut up into the air, and making my big belly and man tits sag toward my neck. The girls found this incredibly funny, apparently, from their giggles and nasty comments about my fat belly and pathetic worm.

Goddess Janelle encouraged them.

"Yessss, girls, my nasty Hughie is our perverted fucktoy, and We will use him and abuse him and in the end I will turn him into the pussy he really is, doesn't that sound like fun?" Heather, Lisa and Julie laughed and agreed that it did.

I was now laying with my head hanging off the foot of the bed. The girls quickly retied my bonds and pulled them even tighter than before. Once again I was spread-eagled, this time face up and looking across the room, my view upside down as my head hung over the foot of the bed. I moaned at what I saw.

Rodney was indeed a muscular black guy, and his cock was 12 inches if it was anything. It was incredibly thick, and I know Goddess Janelle had loved having that monster stuffed up Her cunt. It glistened with the copious juices I knew She produced when She was very excited.

The other two men shocked me: they were my friends John and Alan! "Hey Hughie," they laughed, "Thanks for being such a fat-assed fuckup, so we could have a chance at fucking your fine Lady. Janelle is one hot bitch. Too bad you're not man enough to please Her!"

Goddess Janelle stepped back around to the foot of the bed then. "That's right, Hughie, I'm fucking your friends. I have been for months now, every time I've turned you down for a get together. I have been to this motel room so many times that you didn't know about. Oh god, I've had some hot wild sex--and you never had a clue, you contemptible, noodle-pricked shit!" She leaned over me and spat in my face, and everyone laughed. "Now watch, babydick, watch Me get fucked the way I love, by men AND women!"

I can't describe what I saw then. There was too much going on, but Goddess Janelle was in the middle of it all. Rodney, Alan and John fucked Her in every hole, one at a time and all together too. Heather, Lisa and Julie got in on the action as well, sucking the men's assholes, and having ample opportunity to pleasure their Mistress as well. She even let Her men fuck Her girls, and every single act of copulation was done right in front of my hanging head, especially with Her.

I was splattered with cum, pussyjuices, assjuices (when they did anal), sweat, spit, and all kinds of sex funk. The whole room reeked of perverted sex by the time everyone had gotten their fill of fucking--everyone that is except me, and Goddess Janelle.

I lay on the bed, my body arching and bucking with unfulfilled lust, my tightly bound cock and balls so swollen and purplish-red I thought it was going to fall off. She stepped up and gazed down at me, a tiny little wicked smile on Her lips.

"Awwww, poor nasty faggot boy Hughie seems to have a problem! I think he got all turned on watching REAL men fuck his Woman the way he never could, and watching his sex-sisters send me into lesbian ecstasy that his laughable female side could never match!"

Goddess Janelle straddled my face, and I stared up at Her well-fucked pussy and asshole, open and dripping with juices, and unable to control my lust, I opened my mouth and extended my tongue...

My Goddess Janelle settled Her glorious ass on my face, and I was immediately covered with the thick, steaming cock-slime of Her lovers, well blended with her own delicious pussy-nectar. My tongue slid into Her wide open pussy and the flood of savory sperm that flooded into my mouth made me moan and squeal into Her oozing hole.

She began to grind Her hips, rubbing Herself on my chin and nose and probing tongue, and I arched my back, thrusting my little dick into the air, ignoring the burning ache of it as the cock cage bit into my tender flesh. I was too excited by eating Goddess Janelle's well used pussy and anus, eating the creampies She had made with Her real men.

"Yessss, my piggyslut," She sighed as She moved on my face, "Clean your Goddess, clean Her and worship Her with your worthless mouth, you fat slut. I want to feel that filthy, shitty tongue lapping Me out, getting all the potent seed of My men. You don't want Me getting pregnant, after all!"

Goddess Janelle tightened Her thighs around my head and I sucked even harder as She reached down to pull my hair. "You'll have to do better than that, you fucking, degenerate crybaby! I want to feel that useless tongue fucking Me, NOW!"

She reached back and pinched my nipples hard, and I cried out into Her pussy. She laughed, yet another of those evil cackles that made me both horny and horrified.

"Heather, Lisa, you and Julie get the rest of the candles from my bag," She ordered, and I heard them moving to carry out their Mistress' command. "Rodney, you, Alan and Jon step out to the car and get my chair, would you please?" I heard their murmured agreement, and the door opening and closing.

I had no idea what was happening, and I was not sure I wanted to know--but I was so hard, and I loved orally worshipping my Goddess Janelle's well-used holes and cleaning them hungrily (and lovingly). Whatever She wanted to do was fine with me, though I did hope She would allow me to cum in the end.

I suddenly became aware of bodies pressing against mine--the girls were kneeling, one on either side of me, and one between my legs. My Goddess turned Her head and smiled at them.

"Now my pets, with your freshly lit candles, I want you to torture Hughie's fat titties and his pathetic peepee and balls. Cover them with wax, put your candles out on his worthless flesh, I want to feel his tongue moving in Me, begging me orally to make you stop! Hurt him, he is my pain-slut, my piggy-whore, and he will accept anything at all that I tell him because he is My slave!"

I immediately felt scalding wax plopping onto my nipples, and the agony made me scream into Goddess Janelle's cunt. A moment later I screamed more loudly as wax dripped onto the head of my cock and ran down the sides, hardening as it rolled.

"Yessssss," She hissed, and the girls giggled wickedly. "Make him scream, make him hurt, make him love it! Get licking, pussyboy, I'd better feel that tongue working and those lips sucking if you don't want me to have my girls cut your worthless dick and balls off!"

I swirled my tongue around my Goddess' clit and then plunged it deep into Her wet cunt. The salty, nasty taste of the cum of Her three real men filled my mouth, and I sucked and swallowed like a cheap whore. She ground against my face, as I licked and screamed and sucked and squealed, hot cum and pussyjuice on my face and hot wax on my tits and dick and balls.

Goddess Janelle rose suddenly and stepped away from me, and I was left blinking and gasping as the girls also got off the bed and left me laying there. Opening my juice-crusted eyes, I stared upside down at a chair sitting a few feet from me. It was black leather covered, like a director's chair, but the odd thing about it was the hole cut in the seat, and the straps hanging from the underside.

"Do you like it, my piggyslut Hughie?" She asked me, leaning down to whisper in my ear. "I had it made just so I could put you in the best possible place for you. I think you will love it, you're so useless and pathetic and sick and twisted. Do you know what it is? It is My throne, and My real men and My pets will kneel around Me and pleasure Me... and you will lay underneath and perform what you are best at."

I moaned, knowing what She was about to say.

"Being my toilet. My nasty, filthy, tiny-dicked, fat-bellied, disgusting toilet..."

I was untied again and pulled to the floor. I had to crawl over to Goddess Janelle's throne and slide underneath. The straps were pulled around my head and my face was elevated to stick up through the hole in the seat of the chair. My Goddess was kind though, She got the pillows from the bed and slid them under my neck to support me, rather than leave my head hanging from the straps.

Rodney, Alan and John gathered around the throne, standing, and Heather, Lisa and Julie knelt in front, on either side of me. Goddess Janelle stepped over my naked body and sat on the throne, and as Her incredible ass sank onto my face, I saw John hand her a flogger.

The painful slap of the flogger's strands on my wax-covered tits commanded my attention.

"Clean my asshole, toilet slut," Goddess Janelle ordered, and I ravenously began to suck and slurp at Her still stretched pucker, the real mens' cum pouring from it into my open mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.