Getting Bitchy - Cover

Getting Bitchy

Copyright© 2003 by callipigiman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Poor Hugh. He wanted his darkest fantasies fulfilled, and it looks like he is going to get what he wanted! His girlfriend Katrina is getting into it, and now he has to face the wicked lusts of a Goddess. It's going to be dark, painful, and life-changing for him. You know what they say: be careful what you wish for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size   Caution  

My dick was aching, though Goddess Janelle had removed the cock cage. Still, as I gazed up at Her, lewdly spread above my naked body, shoving the big green gel vibrator in and out of Her dripping cunt, my "pitiful, midget pecker" remained rigid and straining with lust.

(Now here is one of those weirdnesses of my kink. I know perfectly well that I have a nice, average-sized cock. 5-and-a-half inches and pleasingly thick, it is nothing to be ashamed of. But I do love to be shamed and humiliated about the size of it. Go figure. Katrina of course tells me it isn't the size, it's what you do with it and I do very well. Janelle, on the other hand, well, you've seen. And you've seen how much it turns me on. Go figure.)

I watched that thick green shaft sliding in and out, so wet with Her juices, squelching with such delicious obscenity between Her swollen, butterflied pussy lips. I couldn't help myself. I raised up a bit so my face was right between Goddess Janelle's legs and where the beads of pussyjuice that were sprayed from Her wonderful cunt splattered my slave-boy face.

She laughed as She watched me. I was sniffing strongly behind my piggy-nose, loving the hot sex scent of my Mistress, my Goddess. I wanted to breathe it all in and hold it, an intoxicating perfume, an incense of perverted worship, an odor of deviant lustful desires. The feeling of the steamy juices on my face drove me mad, and I slid a hand to my cock.

"Oh no you don't, you miserable, piss-drinking boyslut!" She exclaimed, and slapped my hand away from my dick. "No more jacking off for you, your pathetic, miniscule peepee belongs to ME and I intend that you keep it full of cum for MY pleasure. If I ever find out you have spilled your nasty, slimy sperm without My permission, I will cut you off and never talk to you again!"

My hand dropped back to my side and I moaned. I needed to cum so bad. Denial of climax was not something I enjoyed, but something told me that I would be learning to live with it, thanks to my Goddess Janelle.

"Oh don't look so fucking crybaby, you wimpy-dicked asslicker," She laughed. "As if I'm going to give your dick any rest, not fucking likely. I'm going to fuck you to the edge, and then I may just fuck you beyond it, just to watch your eyes bug out as you have that last delightful cum deep inside My hot pussy or ass or mouth!"

My eyes grew wide and I stared up at Her, and for the first time She lowered the sunglasses so I could see Her eyes. They were bright with laughter, this was very much the teasing Katrina I knew, thank god. One doesn't really like to hear that his Bitch thinks She may want to really fuck him to death...

Then I watched as those glowing, humorous eyes went cold, wicked, bitchy. It was at once erotic and scary as hell.

Goddess Janelle turned, bringing Her incredible ass to my face once more. "Now," She hissed, "I want your little worm tongue up my asshole. NOW!" And She sat heavily on my face.

I could feel the vibrator between my man-titties, buzzing as She rode it deep in Her still dripping, still unsatisfied cunt. As She ground on it, She was also grinding Her sexy butt cheeks against my face, and demanding my open mouth and hot tongue probing Her rectal passage.

There was no way I would say no to this--I adored, worshipped, obsessed over Goddess Janelle's round, bouncing globes (both mammarian and gluteal :). My mouth was busy kissing the plump flesh, licking and nibbling as She smothered my face in Her butt meat.

I slithered my tongue from the top of Her heated ass cleft, all the way down to that hot, rosy pucker, and swirled around it. She began to moan and growl obscenities, saying the nastiest, filthiest things I had ever heard come out of Her mouth. My dick shot up still harder, and I heard Her falter as She stared at my growing member. Then She was up and running again, ridiculing my fat body, my tiny dick, my perverse fantasies, my dark lusts.

I licked and laved all over Goddess Janelle's tight, anal hole, reveling in the heat and odor of Her, and my mind began toying with truly revolting, wonderful thoughts. I groaned and brought my hands back to begin fondling Her glorious ass cheeks and She thrust them back into my hands. I pinched and prodded and squeezed and spread as I began pushing my tongue into her tight rectal passage.

"Ooooooh yessssss, you nasty poopchute sucker, get your perverted tongue right up in my dirty hole," She demanded. "Get in there, clean me out, suck me hard!" She suddenly grunted, and cut loose with a long, smelly fart. Unlike the previous ones when my mouth had been stuffed with the penis gag, this one went straight in--and I damn near exploded with the most intense cum of my life.

My Goddess Janelle was no fool. When She felt it coming on, as my tongue wiggled obscenely into Her tight anus, She dropped Her hand to my throbbing cock. As She farted, She began slapping my dick. These were not gentle slaps. These were hard, spiteful smacks, and the pain relieved my lust momentarily, preventing me from cumming to the instant of deep perversion I was being subjected to and to which I was acquiesing with great willingness.

"You fucking worm," She screamed. "Don't you DARE cum until I tell you! I don't care HOW MUCH you love being my ass-whore, my shit-pig, my babydick pussyboy, YOUR COCK AND CUM ARE MINE!!!" SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP, She pounded on my dick, and I screamed into Her ass, it hurt so bad.

But I kept licking and sucking at Her delicious anal pucker and steamy rectal passage, because I adored Her ass, every bit of it.

And I was Her whore, Her pussyboy, Her pathetic, ass-sucking, babydicked fuck slave.

I was in piggy-slut heaven. My face was buried between the meaty, round cheeks of my Goddess Janelle's lustworthy ass, and my tongue was delving deep in Her hot pink asspucker. She was riding my face, smothering me with Her glorious butt globes, as She fucked Her blistering hot pussy with a thick green gel dildo that vibrated Her clit and deep inside. I could feel the fat probing fuck rod through the quivering flesh of Her anal walls, and the buzzing zipped through and made my tongue tingle as I lapped around and around inside Her torrid rectum.

"Ooooh god yessss, lick my hole, suck it, you disgusting, cocksucking faggot! You love slurping out tight assholes, don't you, my piggy-slut?" I grunted into Goddess Janelle's anus, and She giggled. "Yessssss, that's it piggy, grunt and snort, let Me hear you worship My butt with your mouth, with your perverted piggy sounds!"

I did, grunting and snorting and sniffing and slurping. I was happy as a pig in shit. She laughed, wickedly forcing Her ass harder and harder down on my face, making my tongue and nose sink deeper into Her steamy, fleshy anal chamber. Goddess Janelle was delighting in using my face and mouth as Her seat, and also as Her air freshener. She kept letting loose little puffs of gas, delicious little farts that made my head swim and made my baby dick jerk up hard in front of Her eyes.

"Suck them up, piggy slut," She hissed. "Drink in My scent, I know you love them, you filthy, revolting sack of shit!" She gave a long, truly stinking fart right into my mouth and piggy nose. Her laughter rang in my ears as She bent forward and thrust back, forcing my tongue even more deeply into Her rectal opening.

I slapped my tongue around inside Her asshole as my hands lovingly and worshipfully squeezed and massaged her bouncy rump. I was thoroughly enslaved to my Goddess Janelle by this point, totally in lust with Her evil ways, and willing to do anything at all that She wanted. Just as Katrina had more than once told me that she would do anything at all for me, I knew what she had been experiencing when she had said it to me.

I wanted to crawl into Goddess Janelle's ass and live there, which is a pretty weird and drugged-out thing to think about, I must admit. But the odor of Her farts, and the feel of Her burning ass flesh around my head, and the lack of oxygen was making me into an addict of sorts: an addict to Goddess Janelle!

I pulled away just enough to whisper hoarsely, "I worship You, Goddess Janelle, I am Your fat whore boy, I will do anything for You, I adore Your Goddess Ass!"

She turned then and looked down at my sweat-and-ass-stained face. Her humiliating laughter made me moan with increasing lust, and when She leaned over me and opened Her mouth, hawked, and spit a truly disgusting loogie right into my mouth, I went into paroxysms of perverted delight.

"Filthy piggy! Fucking nasty boyslut! Cocksucking fuckhole!" She turned back and slammed Her ass down on my face once more. "SUCK MY SHITHOLE, DIG IN IT, GET IT ALLLLL!!!" And She spit on my dick, the thick, slimy saliva oozing down my precum-dribbling shaft.

I thrust upward from the hips and Goddess Janelle was suddenly silent. I probed and licked and sucked at Her steamy asshole, and was unaware that She had quit swearing at me and fucking Herself with the gel vibe until I felt it plop wetly on my chest and She lifted Her ass from my face.

She spun around as She squatted over me, tossing the sunglasses aside. She stared right into my eyes as She straddled my waist and lowered Herself, impaling Her boiling, dripping cunt on my incredibly hard, lust-expanded cock.

"Yessssssss," Goddess Janelle groaned as She took me inside Her, "As useless and pathetic as your fucking worm is, it's better than nothing! And it's MINE!!!"

And my Goddess began riding my tiny prick like Her life depended on it--and I held on for the ride.

She slammed up and down on my cock like She was trying to force my fat ass through the bed, through the floor, and all the way down to the pit of hell. It was incredible! Her pussy squeezed around me like a velvet glove, and bathed me in Her sizzling, juicy girl-cum. The sensation of her shaved pussy on my shaved crotch was intensely erotic, and I had to fight hard not to cum in the first few moments after She impaled Herself on me.

"Fuck shit piss crap fuck fuck fuck!" Goddess Janelle wailed. "I need to get fucked sooooo bad!" She twisted on my cock, swiveling Her hips. It felt like Her tight cunt was going to rip me out by the roots.

At the same time, She grabbed the dildo from my chest and thrust it into my mouth. "Drink my juices off this wonderful rubber cock," She demanded, and I slobbered and slurped on the tasty rod, Her pussy slime so spicy and flavorful.

She grabbed the beads that connected the nipple clamps and began tugging on them. I love the clamps, but I can't take much of that pain before I go crazy, and Goddess Janelle was already past what I can normally take. She jerked on them wildly, stretching my tiny nubs and making me scream around the green gel rod. The only thing that kept me from blacking out was the intensely gratifying sensations emanating from my dick, well buried in Her sweet, wet cunt.

She jerked one last time on the clamps and they snapped off my tits. The shattering agony broke through the pleasure from my prick and I sat bolt upright, spitting the dildo across the room, and knocking Goddess Janelle from Her position astride me. In fact, She slid off the end of the bed and landed on Her glorious ass on the floor.

The room was deadly silent, except for the buzzing of the vibrator.

Goddess Janelle rose and the look on Her face was one of both amusement and anger. She stepped over and picked up the dildo, then also picked up the sunglasses, slipping them back on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.