Getting Bitchy - Cover

Getting Bitchy

Copyright© 2003 by callipigiman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Poor Hugh. He wanted his darkest fantasies fulfilled, and it looks like he is going to get what he wanted! His girlfriend Katrina is getting into it, and now he has to face the wicked lusts of a Goddess. It's going to be dark, painful, and life-changing for him. You know what they say: be careful what you wish for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size   Caution  

My Goddess Janelle ground Her hot ass into my face, rubbing those plump, jiggling cheeks all over me, and pressing down hard. I listened to Her delighted giggles as She listened to my gasps and snorts for breath around the penis gag and the pig nose. I could hardly breath, but the strong scent of Her and of Her ass and of the sweet little farts She kept expelling filled me with lust. I didn't care that my head was swimming or that the edges of my vision were going dark.

She made me scream in my gag. She brought Her hand down on my swollen, aching cock, trussed up in the latex and leather cock cage, and it wasn't a gentle carress. It was a hard, nasty slap.

"You came, didn't you, you fucking ass-pig?" Goddess Janelle hissed. "You filthy, fat anal whore! I didn't give you permission to cum, even in your disgusting, perverted mind. Fortunately your nasty, pathetic weewee is all tied up so you couldn't waste your meager load. Ridiculous as that will be, it's MINE, and I won't have you wasting it! DON'T DO IT AGAIN OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!"

With that She stood up and I lay there gazing up at Her leather-clad body, torn between the ache in my prick and my incredible lust and desire to serve Her in whatever evil and debased ways She desired. I couldn't believe how She had taken to the "Dark Side" of Herself. She was my Lust Goddess incarnate, everything I had ever fantasized about, even when I was being particularly Dom myself. I cringed inside. I wanted Her to use me, abuse me, pleasure me, hurt me, everything wicked and wild and evil.

Those mirror-covered eyes gazed down at me, and Her lip curled in a little smirk. Without a word She lowered Herself to my face again, this time rubbing Her incredibly wet, shaved pussy all over my gagged mouth, lips, cheeks, nose, and forehead. Goddess Janelle was clearly excited by what She was doing--She was pouring juices. She literally bathed my face with them.

I groaned and my dick swelled in the cage, making the pain lance through me. But it mixed with the pleasure of Her cunt against my face, and Her scent, and Her wetness. I knew this mix of sensations was very dangerous, seductive, a sexual siren's call that could lure me to my doom.

I wanted more.

Goddess Janelle quit moving. I looked up and She was gazing down at me, her expression cool. Her pussy was barely an inch from my gag-stuffed mouth. Again the edges of her lips tweaked in a wicked, Mona-Lisa-like smile.

"I need you to kiss me, babydick," She stated simply, but with an edge of derision in Her voice. I raised my head and pressed my face against her smooth pink mound. With the gag in my mouth, I could not properly kiss those wonderful, swollen pink lips.

Her hand was in my hair, tugging. "I said KISS ME, you shit sucking worm!" Her voice was growing irritable as She rubbed my head over Her slit.

I could do nothing but press my wide-spread lips against Hers, and that clearly was not what She wanted. "God damn you, you fucking pussyboy! LICK MY CUNT!"

That's when I knew She was setting me up. She knew I could not comply with Her demand.

Goddess Janelle ground Her cunt against my face for a minute more, then pushed up, standing over me once again.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," She clucked. "You did so well with your first commands, but I guess now we see just how pathetic your really are, don't we piggy-slut? You can't even properly service the pussy you claim to love and worship, can you?"

"Nnnggh, agggh luugghh yyuuygggh pussggghyyg," I mumbled around the gag. She laughed at me.

"Oh, *I* see, your mouth is full isn't it?" That nasty smirk curled her lips, and damn if it wasn't so sexy, my cock throbbed in the cage. "Well be that as it may, you disobeyed my command and you will have to be punished."

She went to the bag on the bed, my eyes following her movement. When She pulled out the crop, I moaned. I could feel it stinging across my ass even as She tested it against Her hand. The "Swiickk" of it through air and the "Crack" of it against flesh made me shiver.

I wanted it. It would make Her hornier, and I wanted it.

She set the crop aside and rummaged around for a moment more before extracting a leash. Holding that in one hand, and taking the crop in the other, She turned around.

"Crawl to Me, you disgusting ass-pig," Goddess Janelle commanded. "Crawl to Me and kiss My feet and let Me see how much you lust for My punishment!"

I rolled over onto my hands and knees, grinding my big belly against the floor as I crawled to my Goddess Janelle like the nasty worm I was for Her.

I knelt before Her, gazing up at Her incredible sexiness, clad as She was in leather and fishnet, and looking so incredibly Hot! She brought the crop up and laid it against my cheek.

"Show me your devotion, piggy-slut," She commanded, and I lowered my head to her booted feet, kissing them. She moaned in evident pleasure. "Ohhhhh yessss, you were right Hughie, the power is such a turn-on. God, I think you would literally do anything I demanded, wouldn't you?"

I grunted my assent as I kissed and licked the shiny leather of her high-heeled thigh-highs, but that apparently was not good enough. The crop came down with a "swish!!!", and impacted on my ass with a loud "CRACK!!!" The sharp pain made my head jerk up and I howled with shock and surprise into the penis gag which sutffed my mouth.

"I asked you a question you fat, worthless babydick!" Goddess Janelle said angrily. "You just keep adding to your list of sins, you ass-licking slut boy!"

She kicked lightly against my chest with one booted foot, pushing me back on my heels. Bending down, she grabbed my still rigid cock, tugging it up painfully. I felt the ring which hung from the cock cage against my balls, metallic and cold and merciless, like the growing darkness of my beloved's Domme lust.

Goddess Janelle brought the leash down and clicked it onto the ring. Without a word She started across the room Immediately I was pulled viciously by the leash attached to my cage. I gasped. It tugged my prick painfully, while at the same time giving stimulus that kept me hard and throbbing. I had no choice but to scramble to my feet and follow Her around the room.

She "walked" me for 10 minutes. I was alternately on both feet, then on my hands and knees, then squirming my belly along the thick carpet. She watched over Her shoulder, turning back to bring the crop down on my fat ass when I did not move in a way that pleased Her.

At last, my knees aching, my stomach red and raw from rubbing the carpet, She led me to the bathroom door and stopped.

"Now for your punishment, piggy-slut," She said with a nasty laugh. "It won't be as bad as it could have been, since you have walked for Me fairly well. Get your pathetic, rectum-sucking prick in there."

I crawled into the bathroom and stopped, not sure what She wanted me to do.

"Turn around and face me, piggy-slut," Goddess Janelle ordered. I did, wondering what exquisite wickedness She would make me perform here. I knew what I hoped for, but did not dare think it.

She bent down slightly and ran Her hand over my face. "Should I let Katrina out to soothe you, my fat wimpy lover? Would you like to hear her tell you how much she loves you and how she hates the way Bitch Janelle is treating you? Hmmmm? Would you like that? Would you like the reassurance?"

I whimpered. God help me I whimpered as She carressed my face and talked about "Katrina" as a separate person who loved me and didn't want to hurt me, while Goddess Janelle was an evil Bitch who wanted to make me pay (for what, I had no idea, but the Dark Side in me was obviously calling to the Dark Side in Her). I was a bit uncomfortable though, and nodded my head. I *could* use some reassurance of Katrina's love for me.

SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

Goddess Janelle back-handed me, then slapped Her hand back across my face the other way. I gasped in shock and pain, falling back against the side of the bathtub.

"Tough shit, you fucking piece of useless dickmeat!" She screamed at me. "I TOLD you Katrina was locked away and she is STAYING there until I am satisfied that YOU understand just how much I LOVE ABUSING YOU!" Her laughter filled me with an absolutely incredible mix of fear, lust, pain and pleasure.

She stepped up close to me then and gripped my chin in Her hand. Bending, She spit in my face once more. "You disgust me, you filthy man-slut. With your perverted lusts and your twisted desires and your ridiculous little dick and your fat body! And you wonder why I have to cyber with all those other men? You write well, but fuck! Your little dick can't fulfill all my needs! Do you understand? THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE! I will enjoy any and every cock I wish to. Both Katrina and I will. And you..."

Goddess Janelle laughed as She looked down at my face, dripping with Her saliva.

"You will Dom sweet Katrina, but you will really be serving Goddess Janelle, living to do everything to satisfy MY desires. Such as this..." Her fingers were toying with the penis gag. "Did you notice something about this wonderful little toy, piggy-slut?" I went a little cross-eyed trying to see what She was doing.

"The end of the penis part comes off, see?" She flipped it into Her hand and held it in front of my eyes. "And the penis itself is hollow, and has a hole in the tip!" She straightened up again and once more I was looking at silver-mirror sunglasses and an evil smirk. "And you know why, don't you, piggy-slut?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.