Making the Grade - Cover

Making the Grade

by Cvlryman

Copyright© 2003 by Cvlryman

Erotica Sex Story: A college freshman with academic ambitions finds another way to get the grade in physics.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Squirting   School   .

Lynn had been an "A" student since grade school and graduated number one in her high school class. Her father, a cardiac surgeon, and her mother, an attorney, both doted on her as their only child. They always set high standards for her, and it was always important to Lynn to meet their expectations.

Although she could easily have become a geek, she was always popular among her classmates. She was vice president of the student body in high school and was first runner up for home coming queen. The quote by her picture in the yearbook said "beauty, brains and sweetness, all in one package."

Though Lynn had boyfriends since age 13 or 14, she did not become sexually active until the summer before her senior year in high school. Her boyfriend at the time wore down her resistance after months of working at it, and they had sex at least once a week throughout their senior year.

When Lynn enrolled as a freshman at Yale, she knew it would be more difficult than high school, but she expected to achieve the usual high grades with the usual ease. This was true for the most part, but she was struggling greatly in physics. No matter how hard she studied, Lynn never seemed to do better than a "C" on the bi-weekly exams. After getting a "D" on the mid-term exam, she became very concerned about her final grade and decided to speak with her professor.

Dr. Jones, an associate professor, was a very nice looking man in his early 40's. Rumors abounded about whether he was single or divorced, and he got lots of comments among the girls - all favorable. He welcomed Lynn into his small office with a pleasant smile, nodding toward a chair for her and sitting in the swivel chair beside his desk. He listened sympathetically to her tale of woe and her grave concern about earning nothing below a "B" in physics. Lynn tried to make her case with an appropriate combination of academic seriousness and feminine wile.

"Lynn, you're a very bright girl, but I suspect that your aptitudes are not suited for physics. You should try to adapt to the idea of something less than a "B" for the final grade."

Lynn gulped as he said this, because the idea of a "C" or worse was so unacceptable to her. "Oh, please, Dr. Jones, there must be some way for me to make the grade. I absolutely couldn't face my parents with anything less than a "B."

"Speaking very pragmatically, Lynn, I don't think there is a way."

"But Dr. Jones, I will work hard... I'll do anything for a 'B'. Absolutely anything!"

He squirmed in his seat a little, and she could tell that his mind was racing. "Can you combine your determination with absolute discretion, Lynn?" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh, Dr. Jones, I can be and would be the soul of discretion."

"Can you follow instructions to the letter?" he asked.

"Oh, I can, I can," she implored.

"Turn the lock on the door behind you." Lynn turned and twisted the lock, throwing the dead bolt in the door to his office. "Now, unbutton your blouse." She felt the warmth in her face as she blushed at his request, but she desperately wanted that "B." She started with the top button and unfastened them quickly, pulling the blouse from the waistband of her skirt and freeing the bottom button. "That's a lovely bra, dear, what size is it?"

"It's a 36C, Dr. Jones," she replied, with her voice quavering.

"Would you like to take it off for me?" he asked quietly. Lynn responded by freeing the clasp at the front of the bra and pushing it and her blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. Her firm breasts bounced free, her nipples beginning to harden in response to the chill and to the forbidden nature of what was happening. "Very nice, Lynn. You have beautiful tits." He rolled his chair closer to hers and extended both hands toward her, hesitating briefly for any sign of reluctance on her part. Lynn showed none, and the fingers of both his hands began to caress her breasts and stroke her nipples.

The electric jolts shot directly from Lynn's nipples to her crotch. She moaned softly as he licked his lips and tugged gently on her nipples. "How seriously do you want that "B," Lynn?"

"Oh, Dr. Jones, I have to have a "B," she implored.

"Take your panties off for me," he said, almost in a whisper. She pushed her skirt up around her hips and tugged her panties down, slipping them over her shoes. "Show me," he said, and she spread her thighs and lifted her skirt, letting him see her pussy. "Are you a virgin?"

"No," she answered, with her voice trembling.

"Take off your skirt and shoes, and sit up here on the edge of my desk." Lynn reached for the button at the waistband of her skirt as she kicked off her shoes. After letting her skirt drop to the floor, she stood and took two steps and seated herself on the edge of his desk. He stood up and followed her, standing in front of her as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. His pants dropped, and he pushed down his boxer shorts to expose his erection. He took it in his right hand and stepped closer. With his left hand he urged her thighs widely apart, stepped closer still, and began softly rubbing the head of his penis up and down her pussy. Lynn trembled in response, partly in fear, partly in erotic reaction.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.