My Wife's First Gangbang - Cover

My Wife's First Gangbang

by buckminster

Copyright© 2002 by buckminster

Erotica Sex Story: Invited to a party at the home of a local porn actress, I enjoy watching my wife who luvs being gangbanged by a dozen guys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   True Story   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   .

I had just finished the website of a pro-am porn actress. We were going to a party at the home of the video star and her husband. There was always some pretty wild going-ons at their home.

Our housemate was also going to the party. The housemate, my wife and myself had all enjoyed glorious three way sex many times and we had enjoyed other couples and singles being with the three of us. This time it was something totally different. Our host had told us there would be some couples and several single guys there including some of the black porn actors. We all looked forward to the party. My wife shaved her legs and pussy till they were perfectly smooth and was trying to decide what she was gonna wear -something casual, very sexy and easy to remove. As we prepared to leave, my wife was obviously looking forward to the expected activities - she hoped she got a chance to be the focus of attention at least once. Our housemate and I hoped so too as we both like watching my wife being fucked and used by other guys.

The party began in the afternoon outside at the pool and was expected to last into the nite. There were some couples there when we arrived and a couple of single guys. Nothing out of the ordinary, party chitchat, flirting and the single guys were friendly to both members of the couples. No pressure or any sort of pushiness. Most of the folks were out by the pool but one couple was inside the house. Several of the guys went inside, including our host, so I wandered in too. A woman was sitting in the office area and chatting, laughing and drinking with her husband and several guys. I went back out, saw our housemate and nodded my head. He realized immediately what was going on and we joined the group inside, standing outside the office. The woman soon was the center of attention. More about her another time.

As the party continued, guests arrived and left and as day wore on, there were now more than a half dozen couples and more than that many single guys. Almost everyone was now in the living room. You would not of guessed there was anything unusual about the party at all. I went outside by the pool and talked with our housemate and a couple that wanted the housemate to fuck the female half. After a few minutes I went back in to get another drink. When I did, I noticed several guys chatting with my wife. When she saw me she motioned with her head to indicate she was going to the part of the house with the bedrooms. I nodded back and followed her and several other eager guys into a small back bedroom that was empty except for a dim light and a foam mattress covered with a couple of sheets.

When we got there she asked if there was something to drink and someone went to grab her a beer. She sat down on the mattress and began to massage her own breasts, rubbed the crotches of a couple of guys and kissed one of them. He touch her gently and she let out an audible moan. Several hands touched her and she closed her eyes with a big smile. The hands soon were fondling her breasts and thighs and within a minute her top was off and the shorts followed quickly. She has fondling three or four guys and soon was jerking off guys cocks. I really wanted to just watch so I stayed towards the side.

Our housemate walked in and saw the scene. As soon as my wife saw him, she motioned for him to come to her. She didn't wait a second, she took his cock out and stroked it till he was semi hard and went down on him. The hands were all over her body, paying attention to her nipple rings and her pussy. She pushed the housemate down onto the mattress and sucked his cock while she got in the doggy position. One of the guys took the rear position and I could see her eyes widen as he entered her very moist pussy. She had a cock in each hand as she was being fucked while sucking on the housemate. He moved so that another guy could take his place as the half dozen guys all found ways to stimulate my wife.

She was in heaven as the guy continued to fuck her harder now. She had three guys in front of her and took turns stroking and sucking their cocks. I was enjoying this scene tremendously. She obviously enjoyed being the center of attention. The guy behind her let someone else take his spot while he rested. Someone else got in front of my wife and she stroked him with her hand and then used her mouth. She serviced the three guys in front and others waited for their turn in the driver's seat. I watched my lovely wife getting fucked by half dozen guys with several others watching and enjoying the scene.

At one point she stopped sucking and said she wanted to mount someone. In a microsecond someone was beneath her and the circle of guys closed in around her. It was very nasty to watch her being serviced by two guys and her giving head and hand jobs to two guys on each side of her. She was moaning and repeating how good it felt. She would occasionally let out a muffled scream with a cock down her throat.

I couldn't see what the two guys were doing but it looked like they were taking turns fucking her pussy. One of the guys getting sucked was about to shoot his load and she gobbled his cock as he did. I decided I wanted to get a closer look and moved into one of the groups in front of her. On my knees to the side of her, I could see a load of jizm all over her ass and back. As the guy she was riding came in her pussy, she was sucking on my cock. She would suck each guy for a while and stroke two cocks with her hands. She wanted to take a break to catch her breath so we shifted places while the guy beneath her moved.

She rolled over on her back and the guys spread her legs wide. Somebody started eating her while I watched and waited for her mouth. She was orgasming like crazy from the guy's tongue. The other guys were face fucking her, her screams were muffled by the cocks shoved in her mouth and down her throat. One guy shot his load as she deep throated his cock. A guy with a cock that looked like it was at least 10 inches long, took the place of the guy eating her. He just slammed it right into her pussy and within three strokes she was screaming again as the guys continued to face fuck her mouth and throat. The guy with the big cock came hard after a while and the cum was flowing out her pussy now. Another guy took his place and started fucking her as he sat on his knees and by taking his cock out of her pussy, began rubbing and teasing her clit with the cum covered head. Another guy who had been face fucking my wife came on her face and hair. Someone tossed in a towel and a guy wiped her eyes and face. The guy fucking her sped up and came deeply in her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.