Cumqueen Chronicle - Cover

Cumqueen Chronicle

by SarahForever

Copyright© 2002 by SarahForever

Erotica Sex Story: Fun Sexual Adventures adapted from my diary. This one is about a nice fuck I had with a Greek guy while on vacation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Greek Festival August 5th 1989

Hi Guys!

I have read a lot of so called "true" stories on the internet, but I must honestly say I believe most of them are works of pure fiction. That's perfectly alright with me, I enjoyed reading them none of the less, it only makes it hard for me to convince my readers, that every word I write is in fact a true memory of my life is. I hereby solemnly swear, that every written word of my chronicle has happened exactly the way described! In writing these pages I am publishing parts of my diary. They will not be published in a chronological order,

I will start with one of my most favourite sexual experience and then you guys can make requests about what you want to read next. In my 25 years of sexual exploration I have done pretty much anything you can think of, except for sex with animals. Why am I doing this, well because

  1. I enjoy imagining you guys jerking off to my words. I like the thought of you stroking your nice hard rods and shooting your love juice (read on).

  2. I enjoy writing.

  3. I would like something in return from you. But we'll get to that.

Let me try to explain. I love sex just like any other women, but I need a special kick. Sperm. Masturbation takes ages for me, sometimes hours, I need sperm to really cum. I don't know why, it's hard to explain. I don't know any other women that actually likes sperm. It's sticky, its salty and it comes out of the same hole you pee out of, not all winning arguments, but I love it. Maybe it's the disgustingness of it, or the thought of doing something forbidden, I really don't know. What I do know is, that I have spent most of my life in pursuit of it. That wasn't always easy, I led two lives and I had to take great care that nobody caught on to my doings.

I love cock, all cocks in all sizes, shapes and colours, and the moment they shoot off is the moment of true happiness for me. I hope you have your cock out and are already stroking it in anticipation of the secrets I will tell. Be assured if I were there right now, I would give you the blowjob of your life. I would gently stroke your balls and lick around the tip of your penis, teasing you. Then I would gently nibble along the length of your cock until I reach your balls. I would lick them and take them into my mouth, gently sucking them. Then I would work my way up again and take your whole might into my mouth. I would take your hand and lay it on the back of my head and you could fuck my mouth as hard as you want. Just before you cum I would pull back leaving only the tip in my mouth sucking hard. I would pump you with my hand and wait for your white blessing. I would suck it all out til the last drop, that would be your gift to me.

Since I am not at your side, however, I will help you jerk off with my words and you can help me masturbate. Just take a picture after your cum of your sperm and your dripping cock and send it to me at sarahforever@gmx.net. I will guarantee you that I will masturbate at the sight of your Cock and sperm, and I will send you a picture of my sweet little pussy. Is that a nice deal or what? That way we can both profit from this writing. Please it's only a click for you and you do get something back. The pictures will not be published in any way shape or form, they are purely for my pleasure (other people collect stamps I think this is more original). No one will see them except for me. You can also send requests for further stories.

Enough said, let me introduce myself. My name is Sarah, I am a 37-year-old single white German mother of a 12-year-old girl and a 10-year-old boy. I am about 1,55m (4'10") and I weigh 45kg (100p), have shoulder length, brown hair and brown-greenish eyes. I have a C Cup (had it lifted after the birth of my son). My nipples are hidden when I am not cold or horny, and the brown area is about the size of a 2 EURO (25 US Cent) piece. I am very proud of them.

My sweet little pussy is shaved along the slit, and the part of my body I am most proud of. She's simply beautiful, and a means for me of getting what I want (Yes you men are easy ;)). The outer labia is thick and stands out about 3cm. The inner lips are brownish along the edge, and wrinkled. They protrude about 1cm from the outer lips. When I pull them apart they are about 5cm wide from one wingtip to the other and have a light pink shade. I am told my pussy tastes great, especially when it's wet. The biggest object I ever masturbated with was a cucumber. The cucumber was round and about 7cm (2.5 inches) thick (so thick I could hardly get a condom over it), but that almost hurt. I have never had as big a dick as that in my little jewel.

I love gently stroking her especially when she's freshly shaved. Not for sexual reasons, it's just a nice feeling. When I look at my cuteness I can hardly believe that she still looks so innocent after all the pounding she has taken.

Are you hard yet love? Can you imagine invading my love with your hard cock, feeling her glide around you like a smooth glove? Can you hear your balls slapping my ass while we make love? Can you feel my pussy lips clinging to your dick when you pull out, not wanting you to leave? Can you feel the muscles of my vagina milking you, my womb expand to take up your white gold. Can you feel the pressure build up in your balls? Hold back love, then you'll shoot more and I want as much of your sperm as you can give. I want it all, empty all of it into my hole, and fill me up to the rim... (don't forget the picture) God I am getting wet as I write this! So this is little cute me, trust me its worth it to get a picture of my jewel.

Now that you know how I look, lets open up the diary and make a time travel to August 5th 1989. I was on a two-week vacation with my boyfriend in Greece. The 5th was a Saturday and a week of our vacation was already over. I had been together with my "then" boyfriend Thomas for about 4 months when we started this trip. I have always been keen on taking vacations on my own as opposed to travelling in a group. We had made a deal with a local taxi driver to play our chauffeur and take us around to see stuff. He probably made his yearly earning during our two-week stay, but it certainly beats driving yourself. Greek people drive like shit! The taxi driver (didn't write down his name and don't remember it) was about 40 years old and fairly good looking and he had one prominent feature.

Greek men usually wear long pants, I don't know why. Even if the heat is unbearable they wear long pants, maybe it's a religious thing, I don't know. Anyways, he always had a major bulge in his pants. It looked like he a had a sock stuffed in there and Tom and I initially made fun of it. But no matter what pair of pants he wore, he had that major bulge. I was wondering if he might have had an erection all the time, but that would mean he had a 24/7 erection and that, I believe, is a medical impossibility.

After three days Thomas didn't even notice it anymore, I, however, got more and more curious. Anyway, on that Saturday he had told us that there was a festival in a city not two far away from where we were staying. It ended up being a two-hour drive, but it was defiantly worth it. We had a lot of fun, dancing and drinking til 4 in the morning. Thomas was totally wasted, I was pretty drunk. (So was the Taxi driver, don't know what kind of laws they have over in Greece) More to the point I was drunk and horny, and I wanted to find out what was in his pants that made that bulge. We had to drag Thomas to the taxi and he passed out the second he hit the seat. The drive back to the hotel took us straight through nowhereland.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.