Carree Loves Billy: Carree Sets the Date - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Carree Sets the Date

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Carree Loves Billy story continues with her erotic tales of love and unbridled lust. The author tries to tell the reader her erotic story around her real life experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Dinner was as romantic as it gets. We watched the ocean go dark and the reflection of the moon on the cold black surface. Occasionally a boat would sail through the long lit reflection of the moons light. After dinner we asked the waiter the best place to get to the beach for the walk to Wells and he took us to the front porch and counted down houses and told us the path to follow. It was a beautiful long romantic walk. We stopped to kiss, hug and neck, over and over. If I had one more drink I would have loved to have sex on the beach right there. I still was flowing a bit from my period so it would have had to been me doing him, but it would have been incredibly sexy. But the wine would have had to make me brave enough. As much as I wanted to do it, and it was dark, it was still outside, in public. Our smooching, feeling, and hugging was sexy enough though. We came upon other couples doing the same thing. We walked close to the water, but wondered what was happening back up on the dunes. We thought we saw movement, but we let people have their privacy.

When we got back to our condo we climbed the steps and went inside, only to walk right out on the veranda to enjoy the ocean air and ink black view splashed with moonlight. We ended up on the chaise together and just watched the water crash and ebb. After a time I became aware of another sound and I motioned to Bill to be quiet and cupped my ear to signal him to listen. On the veranda beside us, separated by only 2 feet in between and a thatched web blind, we heard a couple making love. The squeaking chaise was unmistakable, as well as the moan of the woman. The man simply hummed a loudly as he struck bottom each time. She was obviously beginning to orgasm as she got a little louder in unison with the quickening squeak.

The more we listened the more aware I became of Bills hard cock under me. I slid over a bit and pulled down his zipper and reached inside to set him free. I kissed the tip and smiled at Bill as I began to stroke him. He stopped me and peeled my cropped sweater top off over my head. While I stroked his cock, he massaged my breasts and pinched at my nipples. His attention made my boobs ache and want to be sucked at. He was only glad to oblige me as I fed him my breasts. Once the tingle in my breasts subsided, I got beck to jerking him off. I was going in rhythm to the couple next door, but they got pretty fast paced. Finally she said something urgent to him and he got up. As we craned our necks as much as we could from the chaise, we figured he was jerking off over the balcony. We just couldn't figure what else he was doing in the low light we had. We kept perfectly still so as not to be discovered. A few seconds later we heard him grunt and groan, sounding like he was cumming. She giggled and said something like, "That was nice", and they got up and we heard their door slide shut.

What we heard was hot, but we were sure embarrassed to be caught out there. Actually, we discovered that the only people who could see you on your veranda or balcony were people on the beach. For you to see into anyone's balcony you really had to lean out over the rail and that would be just too gauche. We later realized that maybe they knew we were there and wanted to put on a show for us. The only thing we were jealous of was the fact they were having intercourse and we weren't.

Between hearing them making love and Bills hand and tongue play with my breasts I was ready to get off. He didn't like to play with me during my period; we had one too many accidents when we were inexperienced with each other. I didn't blame him, the bloody mess freaked me out too, but I knew how to get off without making one. So, I got up from the chaise and spun around, sitting at the foot.

"Watch me, Bill. Watch me get my jollies while you stroke that beautiful cock for me." I said to his smiling approval.

We both began to masturbate in earnest. I should have told him to wait, and that I would finish him with my mouth, but I really needed to get off. The whole night of romance had me totally frustrated. If there was a night when I wanted to 69 and have a monster O, it was tonight, but with Bloody Mary at the bar, nothing was going to happen.

My orgasm was going to be fast and I wanted to lie back, but being on the end of the chaise it was impossible. Once I began the cumming stage of my clit play I brought up my knees and spun around again and laid back so I could really grind one out. This put my head right between his legs, and if I looked up I saw his hand going up and down. My O came with a big spasm and I did just what I turned and laid back for, to grind out a knee biting, toe curling spasm to soothe my pussy. I just got to where I could no longer stand my own touch when I felt a splat hit my boobs. Bill came.

"Oh, don't get it in my hair." I said trying to move away, but I felt a drop hit my forehead. I risked looking up and getting a shot in my eye, but I saw Bill put his hand over the tip so he couldn't spray me. He laughed and made a joke about the conditioner I might be using, but he really didn't hit my hair at all. We ended up laughing and cleaning each other up.

It had been a nice day for us. We hadn't just kissed and smooched and necked so much in a long time. Not really having any mutual sex available to us made those things even sexier. The oral sex I had done on him earlier was so nice. It was my idea and my aggression that made it happen, I liked that. Any woman who doesn't feel the power she has and the absolute sexiness of doing her man, without any expectations, has really missed something.

We fell asleep in each other's arms to sounds of the crashing ocean. What a peaceful and sexy way to end the day.

About 3:30 in the morning I heard Bill get up and go to the bathroom. He saw I was awake and apologized for waking me.

"You didn't wake me. I was awake already, lying here thinking." I said.

"About what, the review and things you have to get done?" Bill asked.

"No. About us, about us making love like real couples do. I think I want it Bill. You know, on my safe days. They say 72 hours after you stop flowing is safe, but if we keep to 48 hours and use a condom and you pull out... I know it sounds like jumping through hoops, but I want to have you in me, in my vagina, where you should be, reaching the depths of me. With our lips locked together with our eyes open to see the pleasure we give each other. I want it to happen Bill. I want it to happen now, as soon as I stop, OK?" I said looking at him in the dark with just the ambient light from the outside reflecting in his eyes.

"Oh Goddddd, Carree," Bill said, his voice quivering. "For the first time in our life together you are saying this where I can really agree with you. It's time. We need to cross this bridge. God, I'm trembling, Carree. You must think I'm a big wuss or something, but this means so much to me, to us. Yes, I think we are ready. Let's make it happen here, with the ocean crashing." He said sliding over and holding me tighter than he ever did.

We held each other and cried each other to sleep. No tears of sadness were shed, just sheer and utter joy. All of our careful waiting was going to have its first finale.

We woke in the morning still in each other's arms and the sun peaking into our room. It was very early and we watched the sun come up. The tide was pretty high and there were not too many walkers on the beach. Once the sun got above our window we lie back and just looked at each other and smiled. We fell asleep for another couple hours, waking to the ring of the phone.

After a groggy "hello" I realized it was Garry Allan the fellow I was supposed to meet on behalf of Seaside Resorts.

"We have an 11 o'clock appointment and I know how easy it is to let time slip by up here. The sound of the ocean can make you sleep for hours." He said.

"Oh my God, Garry, I'm not late, am I?" I asked incredulously.

"No, but it's 10 o'clock and you wouldn't be my first morning appointment who slept through it." He said.

"Well, I'm a little surprised we aren't up yet, so thanks for calling. I'll see you in the office in an hour." I said as I hung up.

Holy crap, I really may have slept through if he hadn't called. I shook Bill and told him we were late and I was getting in the shower. He acted like he had a hangover.

Before I got in the shower I checked my tampon and knew I was at the end of my flow, or near the end. I was excited that tonight might be the night.

I was just rinsing my hair when Bill came into the shower. We kissed and I got out to dry and do my hair.

"Are you expecting me to go with you this morning?" he shouted over the shower.

"Of course. I'm meeting a man I don't even know who wants to ride me along the coast to show me romantic reasons why couples might come here instead of the Caribbean. I can handle myself, but I would like you to be there." I said.

"I know I would feel better." Bill said as he finished up his shower.

Garry Allan was a guy very full of himself and a local know-it-all, it turned out. He thought he was big city slick but his naeveties really showed through. His homespun attitude may have worked with the locals, but we were trying to sell this to a client totally the opposite of the Down East Mainers. The Seaside Resorts owners were just making sure that the city slickers knew what they were selling. I am sure they had never spent this kind of money before on promotion and advertising, but were ready to graduate to the big time and maybe get some international business to get their feet wet and expand beyond Maine. Bill summed it all up. Garry was a protection for the nervous local stockholders, and he was probably right. I thanked Garry for "all his help"; made evident by the hundreds of faux notes I took. I had done a service for the client by seeing this fellow, and maybe even made some points with them.

After just 24 hours I could have written enough to fill a brochure. The thick New England feel of the area was quite pleasing and made me feel like I had been here forever. We still had a lot of food to try and local entertainment and sights to see. We still had 6 more nights here, and we knew at least one of them was going to be very eventful.

We spent the rest of the day, after Garry Allan's meeting, visiting local antique dealers of which there were many. Bill was surprised his parents had never been here with their obsession with old stuff. Bills knowledge of antiques helped me tremendously in my note taking and descriptions. We got permission for some photos of a few places more quaint. This assignment was given to me because it was fluff, compared to the high roller accounts Arens and Ponds normally handled. I was going to make an impression with my report and input.

We got back to our room about 7 o'clock and we were famished. We should have stayed out to eat, but I got caught without a bathroom when I needed it. Rather than stop at the grocery store or a gas station, we were close enough to get back to the room. I knew I could check my progress with my period too. I was excited for both of us that a new door was going to open for us, sexually.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Bill sitting in the easy chair beside the bed where he was, of course, reading a newspaper. (He was in his glory here, they had both Boston papers, both New York tabs, a New Hampshire and the Portland paper, plus the WSJ) I went to the back of the chair and bent to whisper in his ear.

"Guess whose gonna fuck my pussy tonight?" I whispered in his ear.

The paper went down.

"Are you sure? You think you're all done? Even now in the light of day and everything, you haven't changed your mind?" Bill asked.

I massaged both of his shoulders with my willowy fingers.

"Unt - Uh. No change of mind, no change of heart. I want you to make love to me tonight. I would do it right now, except in my fantasy it's in a dark room with candles lit. We have to go get dinner, and buy candles. This is going to be the night we have waited all of our life's love for Billy Wilson. I may not be a real virgin, but you know I've always wanted you, and only you Bill."

"God Carree, lets get out and do something before I burst out of my pants." Bill said getting up grabbing his crotch. He grabbed my arm and we left. He was so cute.

We hopped into the car and went to Oqunquit and Perkins Cove. These were two real touristy spots that screamed big bucks for those who wanted to shop. The women's clothing stores and the gift shops were very pricey, if not exclusive. We found a little spot called the Lobster Shack and had a quiet dinner even though the place was packed. Afterward we got an ice cream and took a nature walk on a path called the Marginal Way. It was as romantic as anything else we had done. What great sights from the walkway!! The walk ended in the middle of town and we walked back to where we had parked. It was close to dark and we passed a candle shop and went in and bought at least 10 candles with bases, floating candles and votives. We were ready for the drive back for our night of love.

The drive back was very quiet as we sat and thought, looking to read each other's eyes from time to time. Each time our eyes met it elicited a big smile from either of us. We were ready, we were thought out, it was time. The rest of the ride back was eerily silent and we contemplated what we were going to do. No change of mind, no change of heart. It was going to happen.

There was a tension that was thick between us when we pulled into the parking garage and gathered our things and went upstairs to our room. The only way to describe it was that the world was buzzing by at 100 MPH, while we stood frozen and watched. It reached a fever pitch until the walked in to the room. The latch clicked to signal the door closed and locked and our eyes met and we leapt into each other's arms.

"Oh my God, Carree, I never realized how much I love you, how much I want to possess you and be yours until this moment." Bill whispered into my ear. "We've spent years and years saying I LOVE YOU and making each other happy with physical gratification and enjoying each other as if there were no one else in the world. But, now it really is true. There is no one else in the world and our union really could bring another life into our world, a direct result of our love. What an incredible miracle. I know we are taking every precaution to make sure that doesn't happen, but I just realized that if it did, what an absolute joy and gift it would be, because I love you and you love me and together it's a love so strong we can make another life to share that love with."

I went to answer Bills realization but the overwhelming desire to put my mouth on his and kiss him won over. I sucked his tongue deep into my mouth and then rolled mine with his together in each other's mouths. My arms were glued to his back and I could feel each of my fingers between ribs, as I held him tightly to me as if some force might want to take him from me. His hands held my lower back and my ass to him, as we stood for minutes in this passionate embrace. It was the kiss of the ages and it transmitted volumes of feelings to each of us.

Finally our lips parted and I was able to form sounds to whisper in his ear.

"Your words, Bill. Your read your words right off my heart, I swear. So beautiful, Oh my God Bill, so beautiful, we are one. There will be no time in our lives so right for what will happen tonight between us. Fate planned this all for us. How perfect." I breathlessly worded into his ear.

Finally our embrace and kiss broke and we eased our grips on each other to stand back and look at each other. After what seemed a long moment, I spoke.

"Part of me wants to throw you to the floor and push you inside of me to love and possess me and prove our oneness and relieve the excitement and joy that is building within me. Another voice is telling me to let you gently take me, and me take you, both under the shower to wash everything else away and leave nothing but our flesh for each other to consume. Consume we must with our tongues at every tender part of our bodies to excite and anticipate the great union we will share tonight. As much as I cannot wait to have you within what makes me a woman, I do want to wash and make perfect your body for me to consume and excite." I said philosophically to be sure Bill knew how I loved him so, but I really had no doubts. He knew, I knew.

"Let's get everything in the room ready the way we want it so when we come out of the shower we have no interruptions." Bill said as he retrieved the bag from the candle store.

We each took candles and put them around the room. The owners of the condo must have made this their love nest often enough as well. There we candle dishes, floating candle pads, and other holders placed around the room. Each were in a safe spot to be left to burn for hours, and once we had ours lit it was obvious that they formed a circle around the bed, each strategically placed to contain light and aim it to the bed. As we lit the last candles and looked at the scene, our eyes met and we smiled. It WAS a place for love, to be sure.

Bill drew open the curtains and opened the French doors wide, while locking the screens. The burst of cool sea air filled the room and made perfect the ambiance. The moon would hang center in our picture as we lay in bed that night, if we had time to look at it.

The bath in our condo was large and had a tub with shower and a large shower, clearly meant for two, although with its seat in one corner and the safety bars, its intention was probably for handicapped. The placement of the candles, the dEcor of the room, the large added shower told me this room was a love nest for its owners. We would try to hold tradition for them. While the room was spacious for a bath in a unit condo, the addition of the extra shower made it a little cramped. Still though, we waited to get inside the room to begin removing our clothes. We undressed ourselves until we got to our underwear. There and then we embraced again and I heard Bill draw deeply into his lungs as he ran his hands over the near naked skin of my body.

"You are beautiful, so perfect, both inside and out. I have done nothing in life to deserve such perfection. I will be sure to always treasure you Carree, and never ever hurt you." He said as if he were proposing again.

I blushed and relished in his strong hands running over my body. I was doing the same for him.

"I don't know what I have ever done to deserve you either Bill. You are so perfect for me and we know each other, in and out, so perfectly, so intimately. Last night while I lay awake thinking about us I thought of something silly. We have been part of each others life for 4000 days, with few of those ever spent without seeing or talking to each other. For the lion's share of those 4000, any time I spent away from you, I spent wishing I was near you, or could hear your voice. Something tells me that we won't be growing tired of each other soon." I said.

"Not with so many things of love and life to share, if we ever do grow tired of each other, the memories will buoy our love until our last days." Bill said as he unsnapped my bra. I stepped away from him to let my breasts go free and the garment drop. I reached out and slid my fingers over his back and down under the band of his under shorts over his buttocks until they fell to the floor. The only snag I hit was the fact that, surprise, his penis was erect. I reached and took his penis in one hand and his ball sack in my other. They were both warm and damp from their hiding place. My hands and fingers massaged and stretched their prizes to get them accustomed to the free air again. The second I let go, Bill reached out and took the hip ties to my panties and pulled them to let the front and back panels drop. I bought these just yesterday while shopping with Bill. The panties were cut, and tied, like a bikini bathing bottom. However, they were so sheer you could roll them into a small ball. He ran his hand down my belly over my bare mound and through the furrow of my vagina to arrange and pull my lips, teasing me, as I did him. He smiled and looked me in the eye, winking.

"Hmmt, no string," he chuckled.

We now stood naked before each other and embraced, once again running our hands over each others naked backs as if to feel and verify each others body while our sexuality intermingled. It was as if we were seeing and touching each other for the first time.

Bill stepped back and turned on the shower, adjusting the water to our liking and he took my hand to escort me in. Now, we had showered and washed each other many, many times before, as well as having both oral and anal sex under the steams of a showers water. But, tonight was totally different. We each gingerly washed each other as if we were porcelain dolls, gently cleansing and scrubbing each other from between our toes to behind each others ears amid giggles and sighs.

Upon finishing we gently dried each other and went arm and arm to the dressing table where Bill helped me dry my hair, and I combed his. When we turned off the rest of the lights, only the candles glow from the bedroom remained. We turned down the sheets and bedspread beforehand, so the bed was set. We stood back and looked outside to the sound of the waves crashing in the distant low tide, and then Bill put his arm around my shoulder and scooped me up into his arms. He carried to the bed and set me down on the cool sheets.

"You are my virgin bride tonight, Carree. This is the night we have waited for, it seems forever. I cannot put into words how much I love you, especially right now." Bill said sweetly.

He treated me so kind and gentle when he needed to, like now; yet at times, so firm and convincing when I was more prone to tantrums, or when our sex got mutually rough (to a point). Tonight he was the perfect husband to me, treating me like a fragile doll, so far.

"When was the first time you really wanted to make love to me, Billy. I don't mean the first time you looked at me physically and had naughty ideas, but the first time you really thought we should go all the way?" I asked him.

"The first time? I remember it distinctly. We had been necking and humping like crazy for a couple nights in a row. You attacked me each time, and on the third night you said you had a leg cramp and changed positions. You lay right on my cock and we humped. I used to carry a condom in the glove box and I wanted to show it to you that night, but I chickened out. But, for a minute I really thought we were going to DO it. Man, was I na-ve." Bill explained.

"I remember that night. It was the third time in a row I had to take care of business when I got home. I was so exasperated with you." I admitted.

Bill knelt beside me and said, "Enough of past history, we have some new heights to reach."

He laid his lips to mine and we soft kissed for a moment or two, and then he tried to devour me, nipping at my lips, then my ears. He quickly moved to my breasts and my nipples, but it was clear where his target was. He soon passed my navel and was head first at my pussy. His licking, nipping, and fondling were all meant to excite me and get me wet for his cock. But, that cock was in my reach now. I wanted to love it tender before he pushed it into me for the first time. I was in a place I had not been before. It was like being love drunk, or sex drunk. I was light headed from the anticipation and also from the erotic mood of the room. I suppose Bill's tongue on my clit might have had a little to do with it too. My eyes had been closed for a few minutes as I began to float away on an orgasmic trip and when I opened them as I began to flounder around a bit, I saw Bills cute penis just with in the reach of my mouth. I reached out my hand and pulled it to me and enveloped the perfect plum in my mouth. Never had it felt so good, tasted so good, or felt so natural as it had now. If I were to have cataloged the hundreds, maybe thousands, of times we had each other genitals in our mouths, tonight would stand out. It was truly special. After lolling his dick in my mouth a bit I really wanted to get into it and turned a bit to get at it more. Feeling this, Bill began to turn a bit to me and soon we were on our sides, our heads deep between each other's legs. As we bent and hunched over the next few minutes we were able to kiss, lick, and suck each other's sex right down to our butt holes. On a normal night of sex like this I would have been over the top with a screaming, mind blowing orgasm, but tonight I seemed to have a control over myself, knowing this really was foreplay.

However, a person can take just so much and I was reaching that point with Bills tongue driving me crazy. I wiggled and squirmed away from his tender kisses and licks, letting him know that I had reached a pinnacle. He could barely argue because it meant that I could pay a lot more attention to him. I gave him a heavy tongue and spittle bath from the top of his cock, the creases of his balls, and the split of his cute butt and asshole. I wanted to taste and feel every part of him, as he had me tonight.

At one point I sought out his mouth to kiss and our turning and wrangling left him with him kneeling in front of me, my legs spread and his cock pointing towards the ceiling, engorged, shiny and curled hard. He smiled at me and asked if I was truly ready. I just nodded my head.

"Slip your hand under that pillow and get the condom." Bill said pointing beside my head. "You can help me put it on."

I slid my hand under the pillow and sure enough, there it was. It was the one thing in tonight's love making that wasn't really a part of either of us. I found the little place where you could tear open the package and I had the blue colored ring in my hands. I crooked a finger to get him closer to me, and he quickly straddled me sitting just below my breasts, presenting his cock to me so I could roll it on. Everything tonight had been so perfect, so beautiful; we traded smiles as I began to fumble with the slippery disc.

"Remember before when we were talking and you said something like umm... There really is no one else in the world, besides us, and our union really could bring another life into our world, a direct result of our love, for us to love, and what an incredible miracle it would be?" I asked Bill.

"Yeah, I remember, and I assumed you feel the same way, right?" Bill asked.

"You know I do, and for that reason, I don't want to put this on you. I want to feel you, and only you inside of me. I want to feel your cum splashing inside of me. Our chances of getting pregnant are almost nil, and if that small chance happens, we will have the most beautiful and most loved baby ever. It would be a direct result of this night. How could that be bad?" I asked a shocked Bill Wilson.

"Oh Carree, if that's what you want, I am with you. I couldn't agree more with you, my virgin bride." He said touching my cheek so affectionately.

"Bill, I don't want to talk you into this, I want you to go along if you really feel that way in your heart of hearts." I cautioned him.

"No Carree, I've felt this way from the start of the night, that the end would be, somehow like a cheat to you and me and us. I truly would feel blessed if we got pregnant from tonight. Since I'm not the one who would have to bear it, I really didn't want to say anything. I hope you understand what I mean." Bill said, a tear coming to his eye.

"I understand," I said, now stroking his beautiful cock as it rested between my breasts. "I want this inside of me so I can only feel you tonight. There may be other times when we have to settle for the protection, but tonight... " I said craning up to plant a kiss on the head of his penis, "I just want this." I said as I flipped the condom ring aside.

I really hadn't thought that I could get Bill to go along with my idea, but he later explained that he felt cheated at times before when he wanted to make love to me and we used alternative methods, and then was his chance to really be in me and make love to me, but he had to "wear a raincoat".

Bill braced himself up on his hands and kissed me, then settled on his knees between my legs. I smiled at him and wanted to just get up and hug him again. His adoring smile back at me was accompanied by tears, which began to roll down his face.

"I'm sorry, Care. You probably think I'm some sort of wuss or wimp. This moment is so emotional to me. This is almost 10 years of dreaming and imagining if this would ever happen. I was always so afraid I would lose you and I would never have made proper love to you." Bill said through his tears.

"Bill, Oh Billy baby, you could never lose me, and you never could have. It was always you and I never wanted to even think about anyone else. Show me how much you love me." I said coaxing him on.

My legs were still spread as Bill knelt up between them. Holding himself up with one arm he used his other hand to place his penis between the splayed lips of my pussy. He was going to come into me. Once I knew I wasn't a phyical virgin, I had used the Great White Wonder dildo on myself, or with Bill doing me with it. In itself it was 7 or 8 inches long, but I don't think I ever had more that 3 or 4 inches in me. When I looked down at Bills seeming huge penis before he put it into me, it suddenly occurred to me how big he was.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.