Preview

Carree Loves Billy: Carree Sets the Date

by Carree Wilson

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, True Story, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys,

Erotica Sex Story: The Carree Loves Billy story continues with her erotic tales of love and unbridled lust. The author tries to tell the reader her erotic story around her real life experience.

The following story contains ADULT SEXUAL SITUATIONS. Do not read any further if you do not wish to read material of this type. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I lost my William early in 2001. He was a writer who, one day, planned to use my diary's, which I kept through our young courtship and beyond, as a basis for a true erotic story. William and I enjoyed reading erotic stories of this type to each other. He planned to use the pen name Billy Hand and wanted to share our sexual experiences for a means of helping others understand what a true loving relationship was, and how sexual one can be. Few of the stories we read on sites like this dealt with true love, sex and sexual acts with the candor and tenderness we actually showed each other.

As a means of therapy for dealing with his loss, I have taken up the project. Though not as accomplished as William as a writer, I too, write professionally for travel and vacation guides.

I hope you enjoy our stories as much as we did living them. Whether you believe our stories or not, trust me when I say they have been embellished little. Names and places have been altered to mask our identities, but the basis and most of the situations are true.

I will always truly love the character you will know as "Billy" or "Bill" Wilson. Once Bill became a published writer and author, he was always known as William. This will be the Seventh entry in the series after the genus story: Carree Loves Billy - Complete - The Awakening.

This story is,

CARREE SETS THE DATE

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.