Flashing at the Hamburger Palace - Cover

Flashing at the Hamburger Palace

by LaffWithMe

Copyright© 2002 by LaffWithMe

Erotica Sex Story: I stopped in for a burger and got the most erotic flashing I have ever seen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

© 2002 LaffWithMe Press

Internet laffwithme99@hotmail.com - Laffwithme99@yahoo.com

The following material is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. This work may not be distributed for profit, in any form, without the written permission of the author or his agent.


When I was in college I knew a girl who was an exhibitionist. At the time, I didn't appreciate how much fun that type of play can be. How I wish she were around now.

Thoughts of her come to mind because of a rare treat I received at a Burger King. It was a lovely day in May about two in the afternoon. I stopped to get a hamburger. The place was almost empty. As I placed my order, a couple entered. There was a little maze that led to the counter and I watched the couple as they snaked there way through to take a place behind me. They appeared to be Hispanic, probably in their late thirties or early forties. What caught my eye were the woman's legs. She had slender ankles that tapered up to well-rounded calves. She wore high heels which accentuated her calf muscles. Her calves tapered in at the knee and above her knee, her thighs flared up to rather full hips. She was wearing a light-blue cotton skirt that stopped at mid-thigh, giving me ample leg flesh to ogle. I thought that I was being discrete but she looked at me with a half-smile, which seemed to say, "like what you see". This preamble was over quickly and I hadn't paid much attention to her above the waist although I did notice that the top she wore was as brief as her skirt. I don't know if there is name for it but it was one of those tops that look like a half-t-shirt.

This Burger King was laid out in an L shape. One leg of the L contained the counter and some seating. The other leg of the L contained seating. At the far end of this second leg there was a bench the length of the wall with three tables in front. Each table had two chairs opposite the bench. Another three tables parallel to these each had four chairs. Next there was a planter box that separated this section from the remaining tables. Thus this back section of six tables was somewhat shielded from the view of the rest of the dining area.

As I said, there were only a few customers in the place and all were near the front. I took my dinner to the far end and sat at one of the tables by the planter box. Just as I began eating, the couple seated themselves at the table across from me. The man sat at a chair with his back to me, the woman sat on the bench so she now faced both him and me. She at first was sitting almost directly opposite of the man so that I could see about half of her. My voyeur bell rang softly. I could see all of her right leg. Her short skirt allowed me to see almost all the way to her panty.

They spoke a few words to each other then the man began studying some papers, business I suppose. I was carefully avoiding staring directly at her, making the most of sideways glances and brief looks as I turned my head. She was sitting with her knees slightly spread, when to my delight she spread her legs. I still could only see her right leg but now I had this wonderful view of her inner thigh and just a peek of blue panties. Of course, when she made this move my eyes just locked on the scene. Then I looked up at her face and realized she was staring directly at me. For the briefest moment I felt embarrassed at having been caught. Then I noticed her smile ever so slightly.

Then to my amazement and delight, she slid to her right giving me an unobstructed view of both legs. No more discretion on my part now, I boldly stared at the meaty white flesh that flowed up to a V of blue panty.

My cock was now getting hard. I was wearing shorts, the jersey type that are sort of stretchy. I put my hand to my cock and pushed it into a comfortable position along my left thigh. I also was thinking that now she could see the bulge in my shorts if she cared to look. I wasn't sure but I thought that she was looking. She kind of rocked her legs in and out. Then she raised both her hands to her hair, running her fingers through her hair, brushing her shiny black hair off of her shoulders. This motion caused her top to rise up teasingly close to exposing her breasts. As she did this she openly smiled at me. Her eyes were black and sparkling, her teeth looked very white, surrounded by dark red lipstick coated lips. I concentrated my attention on her breasts, now barely covered by her shirt. I was certain that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts didn't seem to be very large; the top had hung loosely over them, yet they definitely showed some shape beneath the material.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.