Letter to Gallery

by Tony Masters

Copyright© 2002 by Tony Masters

Erotica Sex Story: Husband takes erotic pictures of wife with another man, but has accident with photo disk. Oops! From housewife to pornstar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Tony Masters
P.O. Box 0000
Somewhere, AL 00000


Dear-Gallery

Have you ever heard the expression, "To err is human, to really screw up... use a computer." This was never more true than the latest blunder I committed. I am fortunate enough to be married to five feet, ten inches of the most beautiful woman in the world. Built like an amazon, (38-24-36) with the face of a make-up model, long, honey-brown hair streaked with gold, and lightly tanned skin, Donna takes care of herself and me. We've always had a very open and loving relationship. Sexually, we tend to be adventurous. We have a drawer full of sex-toys and a closet packed with satin, lace, and leather, that attest to our having tried every form of pleasure open to a couple.

Our latest thing involved pictures taken with a digital camera and stored on re-writable disk via our computer. I dearly love to take sexy pictures of my wife, and being the understanding and sensual person she is, she never minded. Her single stipulation was that no one was to see them unless we both agreed. So even though I was occasionally tempted to show them to my friends and say, "Look what I've got at home," I kept my word.

Sometimes when things get bogged down at work and I need a break, I open my briefcase, pull out the CD and go through the images one by one. You may think I'm crazy, but my favorite shots are of my wife fucking another man. It came about when I read in your magazine a letter from a guy who loved watching his honey get-it-on with other guys.

It got me to wondering, "Is our love strong enough, we could do something like that and stay the way we are?"

I mentioned it to Donna. She just laughed and asked if sex with her had gotten that boring. Later on, I show her the story. She read it a couple of times, then gave me this wicked look and said if it was what I wanted, she would go along with it.

"But, you have to arrange everything yourself," she said. "Also, the guy has to be good-looking, and there can't be any money involved."

As if I'd have to pay a man to fuck a babe like her.

It actually took a couple of months to set up. I just didn't have the time, between work, and trying to start an internet business with a friend. We had a good product. We had a web-site, but orders were slow. It might never have happened at all, if Donna's brother-in-law, Randall, hadn't needed a ride to town one Saturday. He saw the magazine in the back seat, noticed the circled article, read it, then commented that he'd often wondered what it would be like to watch someone else boff his Sarah, or fuck a woman himself while her husband watched.

The admission was so unexpected I almost rear-ended a van. I looked over at Randall and decided he was attractive, for a guy. Matter of fact, he and Donna had attended the same school and were voted "Best-looking" their senior year. I asked him if he'd ever wondered what it would be like to have sex with Donna. He didn't want to answer, but I could tell that the idea was not repulsive. I took the chance and explained the deal I'd made with her. He said he would have to think about it, after all, he didn't want to cheat on Sarah. This wasn't exactly truthful, since a few people, including Donna and I, knew he had cheated on her in the past.

On the drive home, he told me he'd love the chance to fuck my lovely wife. I said he should come over that evening and we'd work out the details with her. Which only left telling my love what I'd gotten her into.

She went ballistic, for about ten minutes, then she calmed down, after I reminded her I'd met her conditions. Aside from being intelligent and a hell of a looker, Donna is also a good sport. She admitted I had fulfilled my part of the bargain, and for safety's sake, Randall was our best bet. After all, he couldn't really talk about what he'd done without cutting his own throat. Pictures make great evidence in a divorce trial. And we'd be, "Keeping it in the family," so to speak.

"You're going to regret this, Tony," she said. "I'm going to carry on like you've never seen before. You're going to be so jealous your balls will turn green."

Later that evening, Randall called to say he was coming over. When he arrived, he was tense and nervous. Donna, on the other hand seemed completely calm.

"When do you... want to do it?" he asked.

She asked in return, "What about right now?"

"Don't you want to spend some time together? Talk it over?"

She replied, "Look Randall, I'm doing this because Tony wants to take some pictures. I'm not in it for the fun, but don't worry, I'll make sure you have a good time."

She took him by the hand and led him to our bedroom. As I followed them, it was my turn to be nervous. My camera was on the dresser where I had left it. I switched it on and checked the settings. I took a picture as they were standing together by the bed. Donna was wearing a robe, which she immediately shed and tossed over a chair. Underneath she wore a pink satin camisole and matching high-rise panties. It was my favorite. She was out to give me a hard time. Her upturned nipples were already tense, pushing at the thin fabric, so she couldn't pretend she was not excited.

Randall slipped out of his shoes as she began unbuttoning his shirt. While he pulled off his shirt, she kneeled at his feet and helped him with his socks. He started to unfasten his pants, but she slapped his hand. She leaned close and slowly circled his navel with her tongue, then she gripped his waistband with her teeth and with a jerk opened his pants. They fell to his ankles. He was wearing boxers and it took only a nudge from her nose to expose the head of his hardening dick. She circled the glands with her tongue, then rasped her teeth over its tip. The organ seemed to leap to board stiffness. Donna sat back on her heels to regard the one-eyed-monster. I could tell she was impressed. He had me beat by two inches.

She slipped the sausage between her full lips and sucked it all the way back against her tonsils. As she slowly drew away applying suction and saliva to his taunt penis, Randall groaned deep in his chest. She took it to her throat again and withdrew again. I finally remembered to take a picture. Donna sucked the dick a few more times then grasped it in her hand and withdrew, slowly pumping it. Finally, she stroked it all the way to the glands and watched as precum oozed from the slit. She stretched out her tongue and caught the liquid, then ran her mouth over the wide head one last time.

Rubbing her cheek against his swollen organ, as she stared up into his eyes, she cautioned, "Don't blow-it yet. We have more to do."

Standing, she slipped the straps of the camisole from her shoulders and tugged it past her breasts. He reached for her full ripe melons, but she redirected his hands to her waistband, and he peeled the skin-tight panties away. Holding her by the waist, he admired her marvelous breasts, with their large, pink nipples, her long, golden, tanned legs and flat abdomen. One hand reached down to ruffle the neat, curly triangle of sandy hair at her crotch. She pushed his boxers from his hips and ran long red fingernails over his buttocks causing an involuntary spasm in his penis.

Donna moved to the bed, crawled into the center, then crooked a finger at him. I was relieved when he paused to reach into the pocket of his pants and brought out a condom. She watched him as he tore the package open, then took the latex ring from him and tossed it across the room.

"I'm a big girl," she said. "Come on, let's screw."

He lay himself upon her body and his dick slid between her thighs. He pushed up on his hands and looked between their bodies, rocked his pelvis trying to bring his rod in line with her passage. She opened her thighs and moved down a bit.

"A little higher," she said. "A little more. Yes. That's the place. Ease that big son-of-a-bitch in."

My hands trembled a bit as I tried to capture the moment when he drove his nine inches of swollen manhood into Donna's sweet cunt.

"Oh yeah!" she cooed. "That's full."

He eased it in and out a few times to be sure she was lubricated, then began to pump slowly, pushing his groin into hers with his feet and hands. As he pumped, her legs spread wider and raised higher until her ankles crossed over his back. When his arms grew tired, he lowed his body against hers, propped on his elbows, and caught her shoulders with his hands. Now he began to thrust hard into her, sliding up and down her body, causing her breasts to roll against his hard chest. Her feet hit the bed and she rocked her pelvis to match his power strokes, taking him to the hilt.

My heart was pounding in my chest, as if it would explode and my dick was being strangled by my jeans. I had to get out of them, but I didn't want to miss a second of this. I quickly pulled them down and tried to step out of them, forgot my shoes were on, got overbalanced and fell to the floor. I managed to get to my knees and find my camera just as I heard my wife's groan of impending orgasm. I took several pictures as she threw back her head and yelled in ecstasy.

Donna had strong legs and proved it by picking her ass from the bed against the thrust of Randall's two hundred pounds. He displayed his grasp of technique by twisting his hips, reaming his imbedded tool against her pulsing clit.

It was always my experience that Donna became over-sensitive after an orgasm. She would often ask me to pause until her aftershocks stopped. During the pause, she would keep me hard by stroking my penis in her fist, or by giving me a blow-job, then we resumed, until I also came. Rarely would she have another climax. To my surprise, she asked Randall to roll over. This was accomplished seemingly without a break in the action and she was on top, her hands resting on his chest for balance, her strong leg muscles raising and lowering her lovely ass over his groin. Randall cupped his hands around her tits and began massaging them and pinching their nipples. From my vantage point, I could actually see tiny droplets of moisture form on the soft, dark-blond hairs surrounding her cunt, as it escaped from her passage, dragged out by the heavily veined dong of her brother-in-law. I crawled over to get the closest photo possible. I was so near I could feel the heat from their bodies, smell the mingling of her perfume and his cologne with the honey-cum from Donna's pussy and their sweat.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.