Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 59

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 59 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Even though she was hurt by Cecilia's rejection, Laura was comforted by two things. One, she had been through this before, with Rina, with Yvette, with Jonelle. In each case, their desire had got the better of them, and they had ended up in Laura's bed. Two, she had seen in Cecilia's throbbing eyes the same sort of desire, fascination, dimly understood but genuine lust.

She wants to, Laura thought, smiling. She just can't let herself.

The next afternoon, at work, she got a call from Shawn. "Hi, I'm in town again, dancing up a storm. You won't believe this, but I'm a star now. A movie star."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you know, porny movies. I've made five. I'll have to tell you all about it. I'm a hot item. Can I come over?" She dropped her voice. "Laura, you're the only one I can bear to do it with. Can I come over?"

"Oh, Shawn, of course," Laura said, feeling her own pulse leap excitedly as they talked. "I'll be home by five-thirty."

"See you then."

All Laura's disappointment from Cecilia suddenly turned into anticipation at seeing Shawn, and she could hardly control herself until five. She and Shawn had always been wonderfully compatible, and the last time Shawn had been in town they had fucked each other nearly to death. Laura couldn't wait to see her.

When Shawn did arrive, she was wearing, as usual, an outfit that would have been an incitement to rape even if an old lady were wearing it. And she had such a shockingly gorgeous body. But the most extraordinary thing about her this time was her breasts, which seemed to have grown larger by a third. They were huge, nearly bursting her shirt.

"God, what happened to you," Laura said, after they were both safe inside her apartment. She looked at Shawn's huge breasts.

"Implants," Shawn giggled.

"But Shawn. They were so beautiful already. How could you do that?"

"You have to have gigantic boobs to be a star in porny films," Shawn smiled. "And I'm a star."

"I know. You told me," Laura said, glumly. "You let all those guys... fuck you, in front of a camera. Why do you want to do that?"

"The money?" Shawn suggested.

"It can't be that much."

"Mmmmm, more than you think, I bet. Anyway, I like sex. You know that."

Laura kissed her, for the first time, feeling the huge breasts between them. "You said you could only do it with me," she purred, becoming very sexually aroused, very quickly.

"I said I could only come with you," Shawn whispered. "But I still like fucking."

"I guess you better."

Shawn winked. "The last movie I made, eight guys fucked me. Eight. There wasn't any other chick in it. Just them and me. A gangbang."

Laura shut her eyes and took a deep breath. She had been gangbanged once, by Rina's boyfriend and his buddies. But she had come, in spite of herself. And Shawn's story of being gangbanged by eight guys in front of a video camera inexplicably aroused her wildly. God, I would've gone off like an ammo dump, she realized.

She started removing Shawn's shirt, kissing her smooth dark neck and round gleaming shoulders. "And did you like it?" she murmured.

"Loved it," Shawn smiled. "You know, they really fucked me hard. And the harder they fucked, the more I liked it."

"But you didn't come."

"Mmmmm, only you can make me come, Laura," she purred, now kissing Laura back and beginning to undress her too. "You and Sandra."

By now Laura had Shawn's shirt off and could see the huge new mounds, straining at Shawn's bra, large firm balls of flesh, bursting from all sides of the flimsy fabric. She had never been terrifically aroused by huge breasts, but these were different. She had known them before, intimately, and was eager to see them in their new incarnation.

Knowing what she was thinking, Shawn stepped back and flirtatiously reached behind herself with both hands, unfastening the bra seductively, letting it fall away. Her gigantic breasts were now naked, large firm balls that looked more like about-to- burst balloons than the breasts Laura had seen and caressed and sucked before. The dark areolas of Shawn's nipples had been large, puffy, suckable beauties before. Now, they spread out flat over the surface of her expanded breasts, surrounding the protruding nub of nipple in the center. Wisps of shiny, ragged scar tissue fringed the bottom of each areola.

"Do they hurt?" Laura asked.

Shawn shook her head. "Do you mean, Can I suck them as hard as I want? Can I bite them? Laura, yes you can. In fact, I need to have you do it. The surgery makes them less sensitive. My nipples got tougher. What you have to do is not squeeze too hard, because they're filled with these saline bags, just bags of salt water, you know? So we don't want those to break. But you can suck me and bite me. I love it."

Laura could barely speak. She was hotter than she realized.

Shawn held out her breasts in both hands. "Please," she whispered. "Do it. Please."

"I... loved them the other way," Laura said, blushing.

"Don't you want them?" Shawn pouted, irresistibly.

Instead of assaulting the girl right there, Laura took Shawn's hand and led her into the bedroom, carefully shutting the door behind them, as she always, or nearly always, did. Then she quickly undressed, and removed the rest of Shawn's clothes, only a miniskirt and bikini panties.

"God, your body is so beautiful," she said, having forgotten how purely stunning Shawn was naked. "No wonder men will pay to see it."

Shawn turned kittenish, which was half of her charm, since she was in reality such a fuck-hungry slut.

"Would you pay?" she teased.

Laura pulled her down on the bed. "You just want me to rape you, that's all," she murmured, running her tongue all over one huge, spread-out nipple.

Shawn shivered with excitement. "You bet I do," she sighed.

Laura feasted on the girl's huge, ballooning breasts, surprising herself by how aroused it made her to kiss and suck them. She had never known large breasts could turn her on this way, though maybe it was Shawn's squirming and whimpering that excited her so. What began as the exaggerated moaning and sexual theatrics she had learned to turn on as a part of her on-screen performances quickly turned into a genuine, urgent, even desperate lust, as Laura sucked and pinched her huge nipples harder and harder, then nipped them with her teeth, bringing hot yelps of wild pleasure from Shawn.

"Oh god Laura, oh god Laura, yes! Ohnnnnn yes! Please! Do it, do it to me! Nobody does it to me like this! Nobody can make me feel like you do! Oh! Ungghhh!"

After working the girl into a frenzy, Laura slid between Shawn's beautiful thighs and began tonguing her lovely long pussy passionately. She loved fucking Shawn, because between them was just this pure, exuberant sex, with no extravagant emotional attachment, just hot, crackling, healthy lust. It wasn't like fucking with Barbara, who, like Laura, was really a pervert, and who drew Laura down into her innermost depraved needs. Shawn was a delightful innocent, who just dearly loved to fuck, especially with Laura, and Laura took full advantage of it.

She licked the girl's beautiful pussy until Shawn was writhing uncontrollably in the sheets, begging her, imploring her, churning her hips and pushing her flooding pussy up into Laura's mouth.

"Oh yes... oh yessss! Oh! Oh! God, Laura, ungghhh!"

The more aroused Shawn got, the more her huge, hard breasts swirled around as she squirmed and writhed, and Laura found the sight wildly erotic, as she looked up from where she was busily sucking and tonguing the girl's wet pussy. She wanted to slide up again and grab them and suck them and bite them, but suddenly Shawn's beautiful body arched, clenching frantically, and she came in a great paroxysm, thrashing and moaning.

"Aunngghh! Oh! Unnggmmmiieee! Oh... Laura, oh god, auungh! Unnmmggnniieee!" she cried out, clamping her thighs tightly around Laura's head and pumping wildly with her pelvis as shock after shock of a powerful orgasm wracked her quivering body.

As it waned, her thighs yawned open, releasing Laura's head. But Laura was not in the mood to stop. Quickly, she slid up again and took Shawn's phenomenal breasts in her hands, squeezing them gently but sucking them hard, then holding one in her hands and sinking her teeth into Shawn's wide, flat areola, biting it and sucking the nub of nipple in the center into her mouth, until Shawn cried out.

"Unnggh! Ohhhowwnncchh! Oh! Oh! God, I'm going to come again! Laura... !"

Laura knew she was. All that fucking and never coming made Shawn into a tightly wound spring, and Laura knew that one orgasm, no matter how powerful, wasn't going to release all the tension. Using one hand in the wet furrow of Shawn's pussy, she held the girl's gigantic breasts one at a time in the other one, sucking and biting Shawn's nipples and fingerfucking her pussy until Shawn spilled over quickly in another orgasm, then another even sharper one.

After three orgasms in quick succession, Shawn was stunned, groggy with coming. It took her a few minutes to regain her senses. But then she kissed Laura.

"You marvelous girl," she said. "I knew it would be like this. You make me come even more than Sandra does. You just fuck me and fuck me."

Laura smiled and lay back, stretching sensually, as Shawn moved over her and began returning the favor.

"Laura, you have such a beautiful body," she purred as she kissed Laura intimately, lifting Laura's perfect breasts in her hands and lovingly tonguing Laura's nipples. "You could be a big star, if you wanted to do the films. You know, the kind I do."

"But you said you had to have big boobs," Laura smiled, panting softly as she became more and more aroused.

"Oh, but you're so beautiful, and your breasts are so beautiful," Shawn murmured, now sucking them, and squeezing them more roughly.

As usual, making Shawn come three times had wound Laura's spring tighter than tight, and she began squirming and whimpering with near-desperate need almost immediately.

"Ohh! Unhhh! Oh god, yes!" she panted. "Do it hard! Hard, baby, hard!"

"Oh baby, you're going to come, aren't you," Shawn murmured. "You're so close. And I can make you come."

She slipped down between Laura's yawning thighs and began to suck and tongue-fuck Laura's throbbing pussy so passionately that in about thirty seconds Laura was straining and groaning her way through a fierce climax.

"Auungghh! Oh... Shawn! Oh!" she gasped as she felt it spill over. "Unngghhiiieee! Mnnnnggeeee!" she cried out, coming in torrents, her body thrashing as Shawn slid up her body again and began to suck her nipples ferociously, at the same time rubbing her clit with one relentless finger.

She came again, a sharp, surprisingly acute orgasm that left her gasping and half-sobbing with shock as it waned. Then, about a minute after Laura's second orgasm, her front door bell rang. Not the downstairs buzzer announcing a visitor, but her own bell.

"Oh god!" she said, suddenly wondering if her worst fear had finally come true.

Had someone overheard them screwing? One of her neighbors?

"You don't have to answer it," Shawn whispered.

"But what if they heard me screaming?" Laura said. "They might call the police."

Shawn nodded in agreement.

Hastily throwing on a robe, Laura went to the door, still half-stunned by the force of her two quick orgasms. She opened the door a crack.

"Yes?" she said, softly.

It was Yvette. "Oh god, you're fucking somebody again," she said, her voice trembling with spite and dismay.

Laura tried to be calm. "Yvette, you're making this a habit. How'd you get in downstairs, anyway?"

"I slipped in behind someone. It isn't Chanitra again, is it?"

Laura could feel herself bristling, but at the same time she felt a dangerous bravado, an exciting twist of danger. "No, it isn't," she said, softly. "Would you like to come in and see?"

"Laura, you're a slut," Yvette hissed.

"Takes one to know one. I'm sure she'd like to meet you."

And now Laura opened the door wider, having heard Shawn come in behind her from the bedroom, still standing back in the shadows.

Yvette peered over Laura's shoulder. "God, what humongous tits," she said, under her breath. "She's a freak."

Now Laura raised her voice. "Yvette, this is Shawn. Shawn, Yvette."

Yvette walked forward into Laura's apartment, as if in a trance, her eyes still fastened on Shawn's amazing breasts. Laura knew the feeling, the fascination. Shawn was smiling coyly, kittenishly, half-seductively. She was, after all, in the sex business, and nothing much in the line of fucking was unattractive to her.

"I'm sorry, I'm staring," Yvette suddenly said, turning her head away, facing Laura. "I'm... interrupting something."

Shawn walked over, the huge round balls of her breasts swaying. She extended her hand to Yvette.

"I'm so pleased to meet you," she said in a soft, sultry voice. "Laura has told me about you."

"Really?"

Yvette tried to look at Shawn without looking at her breasts, which was hard. They were nearly touching her arm. She shook Shawn's extended hand gingerly, but Shawn made things even worse by not releasing Yvette's hand. Instead, she drew it up to one of her breasts and placed it squarely on the naked globe, with Yvette's palm over her nipple.

"Maybe you could join us," she whispered.

"Oh!" Yvette said, in a tiny, frightened, faraway voice.

Slowly, Laura shut and bolted the door again. "Yes, Yvette, please," she whispered too.

"Laura," her voice quivered. "You know I've never done anything like this except with you."

But by this time Shawn had moved even closer, her mouth only inches from Yvette's, her eyes smoky and inviting. Laura realized she had practised seduction very often in her movies. Shawn licked her sensual lips slowly.

"You're very beautiful, Yvette," she breathed. "Laura's been hiding you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.