Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 149

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 149 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

When Lorrie Barnes called again, a few days later, Laura was so flummoxed by guilt that she could barely even speak. She had not seen Lorrie for six months. During that time, she had broken with Trina, and in addition to her other friends had slept with Bernice, Randi, Shavon, Vondi, and now Vanessa. But the mere thought of Lorrie struck a hot arrow deep into her.

Lorrie had called right before Vondi, when Laura's breasts had still be so mutilated from her bout with Karen that she did not dare see anyone. But she had then become so involved with Vondi, and Vanessa, and Shavon, that she had forgotten about it until now.

"Oh god, I didn't call you back!" she said to Lorrie.

"You don't even know my phone number, girl," Lorrie cracked. "You don't even know what city I live in. I'm just a fly girl to you, just another pretty black pussy you can add to your collection."

This was hitting low, and Laura felt it deeply. "I don't blame you for saying that," she said contritely.

"Oh... I don't mean it."

"Yes you do."

"Laura, I didn't call for so long because... well, you meant too much to me. That time? When we had the bath? And everything? Last time? Remember?"

"I could never forget it."

"I couldn't either," Lorrie said, half in despair, it seemed. "But I wanted to. Remember I told you I wasn't too crazy about thinking of myself as a lesbian."

"I know. So you've been screwing a lot of guys, so you could prove you weren't. Just like the first time."

"Sort of. Can I come over? I've got until Wednesday night. Can you pick me up here? I'm at the airport Hilton. I need to see you."

"I'll be there in half an hour."

She picked up Lorrie in front of the Hilton and was again stunned by the girl's beauty. Lorrie was still wearing her flight attendant's uniform, and Laura could feel a catch in her throat just looking at the shockingly lovely girl. Moreover, their emotional attachment sprang up again immediately.

Laura's hand trembled on the wheel. "I didn't realize how much I missed you," she said as she drove onto the freeway.

Lorrie reached over and patted her thigh. "Keep your eye on the road. I'm here. But I really missed you. I couldn't let myself call you. I was afraid. I felt too much for you, Laura."

"Felt?"

Lorrie smiled. "Still do. Keep your eye on the road or neither one of us is going to have any fun."

Laura felt tears coming to her eyes. She felt strongly for Lorrie too, but she also had lots of other girls to fuck and to distract her feelings, as well as the troubles with Trina. She felt devastatingly guilty.

"I feel so awful," she said. "The last time you called... a few weeks ago? I had a problem. I couldn't see anybody. And I thought you would take it personally."

"I did." Lorrie's black eyes sparkled, whether with irony or hostility Laura couldn't tell. "I thought you were playing with some other sweet young thing's pussy and didn't have time for me."

"I wasn't. I was... recovering."

"You were sick?"

"Yes."

She felt Lorrie's hand on her knee, a tender rather than a sexual caress. "Oh Laura. Are you better? I feel so bad, being mean about it. Hating you for... sleeping with others. For six months I..."

They were on the city streets now, and Laura risked a glance at her. There were still tears in Laura's eyes, but she blinked them away.

"I can't believe how happy I am to see you," she whispered.

Lorrie smiled. "The feeling's mutual." Her hand was still on Laura's knee, and she tickled the knee with her fingertip. "I've got an itch that only you can scratch, apparently, girl."

Inside Laura's apartment, they were still ill at ease with one another. Laura fixed them both a drink, hoping it would relax them. They sat in her living room, Laura in the chair, Lorrie on the sofa. She crossed her stunning long legs, and Laura looked at them lustfully.

"You like?" Lorrie smiled.

"You have gorgeous legs."

"We sure are both nervous, aren't we. You'd think we never did it. And you still hold the record for making me come. Eight times in a row."

"You mean you didn't top that with all the guys you've been going to bed with during the past six months, trying to prove you're not a lesbian?"

Lorrie looked at her meaningfully. "They weren't only guys."

Laura felt a dagger go straight into her heart, and her gut too. She knew she couldn't stop Lorrie-or anyone-from going to bed with someone else. But when they went to bed with another woman, as Yvette had, for example, or Sholandra, it ripped her apart. She tried not to show it, but her pain was obvious.

"Oh?" she said, looking down to disguise her stricken feelings.

"And one came pretty close to the record. You don't have to look so... upset, Laura. I had to do it. I had to see if it was just you."

"Oh. I see." Laura swallowed, trying not to cry, feeling very vulnerable.

"It was only two. One was another white girl, like you. She works at the airline headquarters, and she was always eyeing me. I knew she was dying to... you know, have me, so I let her. It was sweet but forgettable, know what I mean? Like most guys. But the other one, shoot. She was a sister, but she had this kind of golden complexion. Tall and thin and gorgeous... and a wild woman, wild. Green eyes."

"Don't tell me," Laura said, with a sly, rueful grin. "Her name was Kim."

"You know her?" Lorrie suddenly sat up straight and uncrossed her legs.

"She picked me up once, at the Dallas airport."

"And you let yourself be picked up, of course."

"So did you."

"She was on a flight of mine. So gorgeous. All the guys were about to cream their jeans. I can tell you, I'm used to being the star of my flights. I get all the attention. And here was this beautiful golden little tart getting all the stares. It like to flamed me out, honey. Then she catches me in the back of the airplane, where she's pretending to wait for the restroom to open up, and she whispers, 'I can lick your pussy so good you'll come five times quick, girl'. And her fiery green eyes burning into mine."

"And you couldn't help yourself."

"Girl, we went to a hotel room right off the plane, and she did as she promised. I came five times before I even stopped. She found my g-spot, she said."

"I know. She found mine too. She finds everybody's."

It excited them both to be talking about how they had fucked with the same girl. Laura could feel the temperature rise. Without asking, she got up and crossed the room, sitting down next to Lorrie, who smiled in a dangerous, feline way.

"I can find your g-spot too," Laura purred. "She taught me how."

Lorrie untied the little yellow silk bow tie that held the neck of her uniform shirt together. Her eyes looked deep down into Laura's.

"I want you to know something," she murmured very softly, almost too softly to hear. "I didn't want to see you because of how many orgasms I had with you. I might seem like a good-time girl, fly-girl, Playmate bimbo, popping into bed with men and women at the drop of a hat. It's not true. I screw around a little bit. I like sex. But there's something about you, Laura, that makes it, the sex I mean, separate, very special... even thrilling and... moving. And it doesn't have anything to do with how many times you make me come."

Laura had unbuttoned the top two buttons of Lorrie's uniform shirt while she was speaking. Now she turned the job over to Lorrie and began unbuttoning her own.

"You're really arousing me, talking that way," she confessed softly. "Maybe it's because making you come gives me such great pleasure."

Lorrie smiled. "I know. This conversation is making me as horny as a tick. Let's go in your bedroom before we slide off the sofa."

"Are you wet, darling?" Laura gave a soft, throaty laugh.

Solemnly, Lorrie unzipped her uniform pants and pulled them loosely open. She took Laura's hand and slid Laura's fingers under her panties, pushing it down toward her crotch. It was a warm, soupy mess of juice. And Laura realized that her own was the same.

"We're going to have to wash our underwear before you leave," she whispered.

They went into Laura's bedroom, undressing as they walked. Oh god, it's going to be a rape! Laura realized excitedly. We want each other so badly!

By the bed, she embraced Lorrie and kissed her. They were both still half-undressed, but they had not kissed at all yet, and both were eager, starting slowly but quickly growing passionate. They pulled off each other's underwear as they kissed, until the only piece still on was Lorrie's bra.

"I love your dimples," Laura laughed, kissing each one. "God, how I love your beautiful dimples. When I first saw your dimples, I wanted to do this."

Lorrie ran her hands up and down Laura's naked body. "The very first time we did this, you made me come standing up," she panted into Laura's ear. "Remember? In the kitchen?"

"Yes."

"Well, I'm on the verge of doing it again, girl."

Laura gazed deep into her dark eyes. "We really are special together, aren't we."

Lorrie nodded. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. It slid down her arms and dropped to the floor. They lay down together on the bed, on top of the bedspread.

"Don't you want to take the spread off?" Lorrie asked.

"I want to... do this."

Laura dropped her mouth to Lorrie's perfect, round, Playmate breasts, sucking and tonguing her wide dark brown nipples. They were so sensitive that Lorrie began writhing and moaning immediately. This was how Laura had made her come the first time, by sucking her nipples in the kitchen, arousing her so much that she came while leaning back against the refrigerator.

Now was no different. Lorrie was already very close. She gasped as Laura sucked her breasts.

"Unnhhhh! Oh god... oh god Laura!"

"Ohhhh, they're so sensitive," Laura purred, lip-pinching each succulent nipple.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.