My Extraordinary Trip to California

by Ving

Copyright© 2002 by Ving

Erotica Sex Story: True story of fantasies cum true

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   MaleDom   Spanking   Fisting   Exhibitionism   .

Prologue

Mutual friends who she was visiting here in Minnesota introduced us to each other.We had a few business activities in common, and I told her I would send her my resume. By mistake I included a page from my story Adult Movie Theater. She was more interested in that than in my resume. She really got off on the fact I wrote it. Dee is an artist and has incredible drawings of cocks and pussies, both in and out of action. The one page she read turned her on and so did the idea of illustrating it. After she read the whole story we began a series of phone conversations exploring each other's, what I thought were fantasies. Dee took me and my fantasies much more seriously than I ever imagined. This is the story of the trip she took me on at the edge of the western world.


If any of you have read my stories you know I am something of a pervert. During our conversations Dee very shrewdly drew out of me my deepest desires and turn ons. She then, without telling me, thought to herself,"can do, I can do that" and got turned on about how she could turn me on by fulfilling my fantasies when I finally got to see her. I told her of my desire for short, light, flared skirts and dresses. That I liked knowing I can stick a hand up them easily and without having to raise the whole skirt. They also can be blown around easily in a wind, I like the woman I'm with to be able to show off her panties and legs. I like dark thigh highs that reach the top of the leg, and I like panties that cover the ass cheeks, to me a flash of panty is much more erotic than a flash of bare ass or pussy, as is the sight of a bare thigh above a stocking top. Dee is 5'8', and has long thin legs that she liked to show off even before I came around. To find a man that would be with her while she did it, and wouldn't go into a jealous rage, but even encourage it, turned her on more than I imagined, and I soon learned just how much. I am not a breast man, so I don't pay particular attention to blouses or tops, so she was free to wear whatever she liked on top. Dee is a 38-D, and you tit men probably think I'm crazy for not burying my head in her chest, but I much prefer to bury it between her nylon-covered legs.

The first night I spent with her in her studio she stared at me, her eyes are the blackest and deepest I've ever seen, and told me my wish was her command, and that she had all the skirts that I dreamed of seeing a woman in, and that she was going to wear them for me. I entered her bedroom and lay on the bed, resting on my side, my head cradled in my left hand, Dee followed me in and stood in front of me.One thing I learned from our conversations was how she liked to watch a man stroke his cock. I lowered my pants and boxers below my knees, and began to play with my expanding dick.

Dee was wearing a plaid, pleated skirt that ended about four inches above her knees. She had on thigh highs, but over them she was wearing knee high gym socks and tennis shoes. A white blouse was tied beneath her tits. With her hair in pigtails she was a very beautiful and very fuckable, little schoolgirl. She climbed over me onto the bed and straddled me with her legs. She pulled her skirt up to show me the white panties she was wearing. She made them herself. They were ruffled all the way around the leg holes and the waistband, but what was of particular attention was the zipper down the middle of the crotch. It went from about an inch from the front waistband, down over her pussy and butthole, and around her ass crack to about an inch from the back waistband, opening them up entirely, which she now did as she lowered herself down onto the erect cock I was fisting.

She squatted down on my upper thighs and took my cock into her hands. She rubbed it up and down her pussy lips and over her clit. Then she rubbed herself against it, holding it still as she pressed against it and raised and lowered herself with her legs. She pulled the skirt out of the way so she could show me what my cock looked like as it slipped up and down her labia and over her clit. She leaned back on one hand and guided my dick into her very wet cunt with the other. Very, very slowly she impaled herself on its length savoring it as it entered her channel. I let her do all the motion, this was to be her fuck, not mine.

She began to fuck herself with my dick, raising and lowering herself on it. I looked into her ebony colored eyes as she used my cock to pleasure herself. I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever met, enjoying herself immensely. A smile was spread across her face, her breaths came in sharp intakes, her eyes looked back at mine. As we stared deeply into each other she began to rock back and forth on me, as well as going up and down. After a few minutes, and still staring at each other, she rested her ass cheeks on my pelvis, put her feet on either side of me, and leaned back. I raised my knees 45 degrees and gave her a back rest of my thighs. She rubbed her back on my legs, rubbed back and forth on my cock, and fingered her clit. Her moans of delight filled the room. After one last powerful orgasm shook her body we rested awhile.

After our rest, and a cigarette, she got on her hands and knees on the bed, Dee's bed is surrounded by mirrors, I should add at this point, so it was very easy to watch as I flipped her skirt up over her lower back and positioned myself between her legs to fuck her doggy style. I slowly entered her, as slowly as I could, but I still impaled her faster than she had impaled herself. I pulled out just as slowly, leaving just the rim of my cock in her pussy. Then I pushed back in, a little quicker this time. I began to fuck her in long slow strokes; I pushed her skirt out of the way, so when she turned her head to the mirror, she would be able to see my cock going in and out of her. "God, what an incredible sight you are," I spoke out loud. She looked at me in the mirror and our eyes locked once again. They burned into mine as I began to fuck her faster and faster, until I was pounding my thighs against her ass cheeks and slapping my balls against her inner thighs. I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as I slammed into her as hard and fast as I could. We were fucking like dogs and screaming like animals in heat as our loins were locked in lust.

I am also a Dom, but I got the impression that Dee is not a Sub, and told her so. She filed this away.When the time was right she wanted to prove me wrong. With her asscheeks so exposed to me Dee turned her head and said I could spank her ass. I was shocked and turned on even more. It was with great pleasure that I now spanked her ass cheeks with my bare right hand as I fucked her pussy. Dee's squeals of pleasure intensified the more I spanked her. I am a gentle Dom, I know the smacks on her ass stung, I also know there will be no bruises or marks left, just the heightened awareness of flesh on flesh.

I leaned over to speak softly in her ear, putting the weight of my torso down on her back; forcing her to support us both as I whispered:

"You are my private slut, I can touch you wherever I want when ever I want, when we're alone or in public. You are my slut, my fucking slut"

My second fetish now came into play.

"I want to take you out and show you off, I want to expose your legs and panties and tits to strangers. I want to finger fuck you in some bar I want to take you to a dirty bookstore and fuck you in one of those movie booths." All the time I was whispering to her I was gently fingering her clit and grinding my pelvis around on her ass. My cock was lodged firmly in her cunt, making tiny circles as I ground against her. Dee was cumming in buckets, my finger on her clit was drenched and I could feel her juices running down her bare thighs before being soaked up by her stockings.

"I want to expose my private slut to the world, I want to fuck you, and fuck you, and stick my cock in your cunt and in your mouth, oohhh yess, come on baby, fuck me, fuck me good and hard, come on bitch, my own little bitch, you know you love it, you know you gotta have that cock in your cunt, any cock for you, cunt, just so you can get fucked, yes, fucked, and fucked, you fucking cunt, you fucking slut, fuck my cock, fuck my cock good, bitch". It was a whisper in her ear, nothing I said was loud, her gasps and moans told me all I needed to know, talking dirty was totally acceptable. I told her later that any words I called her out of passion would stay there, I would never use them in public. They sure did turn her on though. After getting the finger and hand that had been touching her clit drenched we called a time out. I went to wash up, she was supposed to rest. When I walked back into her bedroom she was lying crossways on the bed, her legs hanging over the sides, her skirt hiked up to her waist. Dee had her hand on her pussy between her spread legs. She spread them wider so I could see her finger fuck herself. She was pistoning one, two and some times three fingers in and out of her pussy. I stood and watched, running my eyes up and down her body, from watching her fingers to looking at her eyes, she looked back at me, looking at her, looking at me, we were caught in an oroborous of passion I began to stroke my self for her. Now both sets of eyes got busy, she looking at me jack off and then into my eyes, and me of course devouring her every inch of flesh in my desire. And you know what is so amazing? It was her desire too, the single most beautiful woman I have ever been with wanted to have raw, unbridled, down and dirty sex with me, just as much as I wanted to with her, and maybe even more. Anyway, sorry to digress

I got down on my knees between her legs and proceeded to lick and suck and tongue her pussy and clit. On a previous trip to California I learned how to eat and suck Dee's cunt. She likes it soft and gentle at first, with just the tongue. So very slowly I stuck the tip of my tongue out and laid it on the top of her clit. I didn't move it, just left it lying there. It's twitching was movement enough Then ever so slowly and lightly I moved it down the hill towards the top of her slit. Dee goes crazy when I find that spot on the downside of her clit Again I did not move my tongue, just leaving it barely touching her spot. Then as slowly as possible I heightened the pressure, pushing the tip of my tongue against it. After extending all the pressure I could I then flicked the tip against it, like flicking a lighter. Five, ten times, I lapped my tongue tip over and down her clit, her thrashing about in orgasm made me loose touch, so I was forced to grind my mouth down onto her pussy, so my tongue could stay in contact with her clit. I then started finger fucking her too, she came in waves, and I could feel the walls of her cunt as they spasmed out of control. I licked up as much of her juice as I could, rose to my feet and proceeded to French kiss her. I spread her pussy juice all over her mouth, lips, and tongue. I reached down, put two fingers in her cunt and then brought them to her mouth too. I stood up over her face and stuck my fingers in her mouth. Dee eagerly sucked them, running her tongue up and down their length, licking them clean. We collapsed in a heap and fell asleep in our clothes.

The next night Dee told me she wanted to go to the bookstore and fuck in the movie booth. I just grinned, and said "great".

Dee was dressed in thigh highs and three-inch heels, a black slinky mini skirt; made from a chiffon/taffeta type material covered her legs from three inches above her knees. Her top consisted of a white bustier covered by a see through pastel blue shirt, once again tied together under her tits. When she walked in front of a light you could see through the skirt. Seeing her long legs exposed under her short skirt was a real treat.

We got to the bookstore and looked around for a few minutes checking out the dildoes and vibrators, the books and magazines, and the videos. I had Dee bend over a few times to see how high her skirt would hike up in the back. When all I could see was the tops of her stockings I lifted her skirt by hand so I could get a good look at her panties. They were exactly like the ones she wore the night before, only these were black instead of white. The ruffles were plainly visible around her legs, but the zipper was hard to see.

There were only 4 or 5 guys in the store and I couldn't get their attention, but the clerk behind the counter sure noticed us. One of our sexual talks hit on anal sex, which I like, but Dee, for various reasons, doesn't care for much. But ever the one to surprise me; she kept saying my wish was her command, Dee selected a flexible anal bead dildo that was about 10 inches long. She turned to me and said"we can go into one of those video booths and you can fuck my ass with one end of this, and my pussy with the other." I bought the dildo and some lubricant and we went into a booth. I didn't have any change and the machine wouldn't take my dollars, when Dee just said "fuck it, we don't need the movie on." Which of course was true. She sat in the chair and I knelt down in front of her. She hiked up her skirt scooted down on the chair, and unzipped her panties. She then, much to my amazement, placed her knees up by her ears, offering me her sweet little butthole and her pussy, all ready gleaming in the light with its wetness. I poured the lubricant all over the front of her pussy and rubbed it around and in her cunt and ass hole, being careful not to use the same fingers in both holes. I doubled over the dildo; its molded beads were fatter at one end then the other, so I put the bigger ones in her cunt and the smaller ones in her ass. Using both hands I began to push and pull them in and out of both holes. Dee was moaning very loudly, I'm sure you could hear them throughout the store. She came 3 or 4 times before the chair became too uncomfortable for her to sit in any longer. I put the dildo and lubricant back in the bag, she zipped herself up and we exited the booth. Now there were even fewer men in the store. As we were leaving I noticed some strops by the front counter; I stopped Dee, and took one down. It was about a foot long, two inches wide and was double paddled, so one would hit her flesh and the other would hit that one. I told her to bend over, which she immediately did; I flipped her skirt over her back, and smacked her ass cheeks 4 or 5 times. I saw the clerk's mouth drop open out of the corner of my eye, and thought it best to take our leave. We thanked him for his help and left the store.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.