Misty - Cover

Misty

Copyright© 2002 by Dan24

Chapter 6: Our Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Our Surprise - Misty is the very troubled 17 year old daughter of Susan the lady I met a few days back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   True Story   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution  

Milton and I drove and talked about, what else? Girls. I was telling him about Misty's mom and what a hot woman she was. We both said to bad that she is not available for some fun. We checked out a couple of titty bars but they were both to smoky for either of us. Neither of us smokes and do not care for the smell. We went to another place, a rather country & western dance hall. Again this place was filled with smoke and as we were about to leave we got our surprise. Walking in the door was Susan and her friend Nora. They were laughing and talking and at first did not see me. As she walked by I asked how my little sweet pea was. That is a nickname I gave her the first time I was with her because of her sweet little clit. Susan turns, sees me and throws her arms around me and kisses me.

After she broke the kiss she introduced me to her best friend Nora. I introduced them to Milton. Nora is about the same age as Susan, 32; she was a bit shorter but a very fine looking woman. Her brown hair has in a ponytail and she had vibrant green eyes. I looked her over and from what I could see from the clothes she was wearing she had a nice ass and breasts larger than Susan's, Of course that is not hard because Susan's are very tiny but succulent. Both women seemed like they were having fun, a little drunk, and were out for more. Nora asks us if we were leaving and we said yes and they said what a pity, we could have a good time. Milton told them that he could show them a better time. I knew what he met but was not sure the girls did. Then Nora looks at him real seriously and says, "Really, what is it that you have that all these cowboys don't?"

Milton looked at her and told her a 13-inch rock hard cock. I thought both girls were going to laugh themselves sick. When they finally calmed down enough to understand anything I told them it was true. Susan was the first to say that she had to see this. I thought, oh no, Milton don't whip it out here. He told the girls to follow him to his car and he would show them. Well not to my surprise they followed us to where we were parked. It was in the backside of the parking lot, well lit but quiet. Milton opened his door and stood there and took his cock out. I knew before he did it that the girls could not resist it, none of them can. Once they see it they have to see if it will fit in them. Just something about woman or girls that makes them want to do that. The mouths on both Nora and Susan dropped open when they saw his huge rod and for a long time they just stared at it unable to speak.

Finally Nora said, " Oh My God, you are not kidding, that is the biggest thing I have ever seen." What got me is that he wasn't even hard, but they still loved it. Milton then stuffs his cock back in his pants and asks the girls if they wanted to go to a party and see if they could handle it. Nora and Susan looked at one another and then asked where the party was. Milton told them their place or any motel they wanted Nora said her place was off limits as the kids were there with a babysitter. I then spoke up and asked them if they wanted to follow us or go with us. Susan said that they would follow us. Then Milton spoke up and said he had a better idea, why doesn't one of you come with me and Dan can ride with the other one. Nora said no they would follow us.

We got in Milton's Cady and waited for the girls to get in their car and we started driving. Milton said he knew a place not far and we headed there. We pulled into this Best Western Motel and I was a little surprised that the girls were right behind us. I got out and went inside to register for a room. When I came back out the girls had already parked their car and they were in the Cady with Milton. Nora was in the front seat and Susan was in the back by herself and I got in with her. We drove around to where our room was and parked.

As soon as I opened the door the girls walked right in and when Milton got in they were on him like flies on sugar. I barley got the door shut before they had his pants around his ankles. Both Susan and Nora wanted to see and handle that big black log and they were not wasting any time. This is one time you could say a woman or women were the rapists. As Milton stood there letting the girls do as they would he looked at me and smiled. Both girls now had a hold of his tree trunk and they were running their hands all over it and his hairless balls. Watching them was almost like watching young schoolgirls handling a big snake for the first time. Of course like any other red-blooded American male Milton's cock started to get hard and grow as they handled it. First one then the other took turns putting the head in their mouths and in no time they had him standing at total attention. While they were doing all this Milton is taking his shirt off and is now standing there totally naked. I went over beside the two drunken horny woman and started to undress Susan. I knew she would let me, even though I was also sure at this point that Nora would also but I could only do one at a time. The girls kept alternating on sucking Milton's black tree truck. When I had Susan down to her g-string I then started on Nora and with the help of Susan had her naked in short fashion. I then backed off, stripped off my clothes and sat in a chair watching to see who would be first to sit on that log. I could see that they had Milton worked up pretty good with all the saliva that was glistening on his cock. Milton was backing to the bed and when his legs hit it he laid down. The first one up on top of him was Nora she straddled him and lowered herself down. She was so sexed up by that hug cock that she did not care about protection she just lowered herself on it and buried that big black cock up inside her white pussy. As the cock was going up inside her Nora is moaning loudly and when it bottom out inside her, further than any cock she had ever had, she let out a loud OHHHHHHHHH and her body shook.

Susan was still near them and as Nora lowered herself on that hug tree and climaxed I saw Susan's body shiver from head to foot. I had already gotten a condom out of my pants pocket and had rolled it down my cock and I was ready to rock and roll. I called Susan and she saw me hard and ready and came over and backed up onto my lap. She lowered herself on my cock while she watched her friend and Milton fucking up a storm.

Nora was getting her pussy full and riding Milton's cock like there was no tomorrow. Then she climaxed real hard with several OHHHHHS AHHHHHs and SHIIIIIIIIIT.After several minutes she rolls off Milton and is lying on the bed exhausted. Milton's cock still standing tall and now glistening from Nora's juices was twitching and inviting Susan for the ride of her lifetime. Susan turn's to me and asked if I had another condom. I have to give the girl credit even as bad as she wanted that big black tree trunk up inside her, she still had the sense to stay safe. I reached down in my pants pocket and came out with another condom. Susan took it tore the foil, got off me and went to the bed and Milton.

I watched as she rolled the condom down the length of his cock and then she got up on the bed, straddled him and slowly lowered herself. Now with Susan it was not as easy as with Nora. Susan has a very tight small pussy, she has never had any kids, Misty is an adopted daughter. When I found this out then I knew why the big body difference in the two. Susan had that huge black cock at the entrance of her pussy and is trying to get use to its girth before she goes further down. It was fascinating and very erotic for me to watch as she slowly took inch by inch and hold for a few seconds on each inch to let her pussy stretch. To watch this scene of a white, dark red haired. Thin, bald tight pussyed woman trying to get this monstrous black cock up inside her was very erotic. The look on Susan's face was one of pain, yet bliss and priceless. I wished at the time I had a camera to capture this for her. Easing down another inch and waiting for the pussy to expand and then another until about half of that monster cock was up inside her. Then Susan started to shake and she let out a loud Ummmmmmmmmmmph as Milton rammed all 13 inches up inside her and she climaxed. I watched Susan's body convulse and spasm as one climax after another overtook her. Then the sight of her bald pussy completely stretched around that monster black cock and the lips almost touching the balls was another picture moment.

Even though I had already climaxed 3 times this day, my balls were loaded again looking at this scene. As Milton and Susan started setting up an up and down tempo I went to the bed and went to Nora. She was laying there next to them in total sexual shock watching. I crawled up between her legs and she spread them and I went up inside her hard and fast. We fucked and fucked and fucked until she and I both climaxed and I filled the condom. When I started to get soft inside her I pulled out and went to the bathroom and disposed of the full condom. I washed off and came back into the bedroom and Susan and Milton were still fucking like two dogs. Speaking of dogs, it hit me just then and I was wondering if Dawn and Misty had gotten it on anymore with Ruff. They were out like two babies when we left about two hours ago but I did not think that they would waist the whole night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.