Misty - Cover

Misty

Copyright© 2002 by Dan24

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Misty is the very troubled 17 year old daughter of Susan the lady I met a few days back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   True Story   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution  

Misty is the 17-year-old daughter of Susan, a lady I met only a few days earlier.

Found out from Susan that Misty was conceived when Susan was only 15 and in high school.

When I met Misty, like I said 3 days after being with her mom, I was shocked. Misty was a total opposite of her mom. Susan is tall and thin; Misty was 5'9" about 170lbs, a little on the chubby side. Where Susan was pretty with dark red hair and blue eyes, Misty had jet-black hair, cut real short and green eyes and wore big glasses.

Misty is not ugly, actually she is kind of cute in her own way, just not a girl I would pick out for a date. Not at my age or when I was younger. Actually, one could say that Misty looked like a young witch. That is how I saw her that day.

I had a date with Susan and I went to her house to get her and that is how I met Misty. Susan had told me that she was with her dad for the summer. Well, here she is, now what I thought. Susan introduced us and when I took the girls hand to shake it there was something there that told me this girl was dieing for love. As her and I sat in the kitchen waiting for Susan to get ready we talked and Misty told me that she came back early from her dads because she could not stand his girlfriend. I asked her what it was about his woman that she did not like. She told me that the woman was always talking about sex.

"She even had the nerve to ask me if I had sex yet, " Misty said.

I was curious to know that answer also so I waited. She never volunteered it. So I asked her. Misty looked at me with fire in her eyes and told me it was none of my damn business. Well she was right there, but she was the one that bought up the subject, which I told her, and I was only curious.

Misty sat there a minute looking at me with those black eyes that looked like they were looking right through me. Finally after a long quiet pause I apologized and told her I was only looking out for her interest. She continued to stare at me and I saw tears come to those haunting eyes. I reached over and took her hand and told her it was ok, not really knowing what was wrong, only that the girl was hurting somehow. The tears really started flowing and like the gentleman that my mother bought me up to be, I walked around the table and put my arms around her shoulders. Misty leaned her head back into me and cried. Then as suddenly as the flood started it stopped and Misty pulled away from me. I was left standing there as she retreats into the other room.

I knew this girl was really mixed up and that it was not my place to straighten her out, which I had no intention on doing. But what was to transpire later changed my mind.

I was very happy when Susan was ready and after a brief talk with Misty we were gone.

I had no place planned, because our plans were for another night of hot love making right there in her house. But with Misty back that was impossible and we both knew it without ever mentioning it. After we got in my truck Susan looked over at me and said she was sorry. I told her it was ok, we could drive and find a motel if she wanted or we could just go somewhere and talk. Susan asked if I would be hurt if we just talked, I told her no and I started to drive. After a short while she told me to drive down this one road. It was a deserted road that led to a farmer's field and I parked at the end.

Being that I had split bucket seats I suggested that we get in the back seat where at least we could be close. Susan was agreeable and we got in the back and I placed my arm around her and drew her close to me. Susan then started to tell me all about why Misty had come home. I guess she did not hear us talking in the kitchen. Susan then told me how Misty was a very mixed up child and was always in trouble at school. The principle even asked Susan once if Misty was into witchcraft. Susan said she was really hurt by his question but understood why he was asking because of the way Misty was dressing and acting lately.

Susan then started crying and I pulled her closer to me to comfort her. After she calmed down Susan told me that Misty had really changed this last year and she was at a loss as to what to do about her. That is when she called Misty's dad in Chicago and asked him if Misty could spend the summer with him. She said he was happy to have her and even sent her the plane tickets.

"Now only three weeks later she is back and I don't think I can handle her acting this way" Susan said.

Again she cried and I held her for what seemed like and hour before she calmed down.

Susan when looks up at me with those baby blues and I had to lean over and kiss her, I just could not help myself. We kissed and our bodies pressed and my hands started roaming. Susan then breaks the kiss and asked me what she was to do. I am no expert on child rearing, although I have raised to beautiful girls that gave us no trouble and are now both professionals. I told Susan that I thought Misty was calling out for attention and that she was dying to be loved. Susan then told me that to her knowledge she has never had a boyfriend and was certain that she had never been intimate with anyone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.