Double Helix - Cover

Double Helix

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Blood lines and mating, guilt and secrecy, but love conquers all!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   .

I don't believe this myself and I never would have, except that it really did happen to me. I can't deny it.

My parents were brother and sister!

There! I've said it, but unlike the common insult, I'm neither deformed nor insane. I 'think' my name is Olaf.

I grew up in an orphanage after both my parents died when I was three.

I had to turn twenty-one before I was allowed to find out they commited suicide!

I remember the trauma of losing my new baby sister. It is because of such traumatic circumstances that such a memory can imbed in one's synapses and be retained because most memories by children prior to four are forgotten.

The pain of being told that the baby died with my parents took on another form when I read about the suicide.

If they took the baby, then why didn't they also kill me? It didn't make sense.

But an impenetrable wall was erected when I tried investigating any of this!

"Let it go," I told myself, "Live your own life."

As if I needed more repression, I was brought up Catholic and eventually I was married in a Catholic church to the first girl I ever dated.

Almost two years later, when Cynthia (my wife) suggested we return to Disneyworld along with her brother (Victor) and his bride (Enke) who would be on their honeymoon, I hesitated, wanting to leave them space, but Cynthia insisted that we could get a great package deal and all of us would benefit. Then, we'd leave them some room for themselves.

Being a romantic at heart, I capitulated to the wife's wishes, although from the moment I met the couple, I couldn't see what they had in common.

After we had settled in, I became convinced Cynthia knew better about the other couple because they hardly wanted to do ANYTHING unless we were together!

On the second day, down in the pool, I was relaxing on a raft when Cynthia suddenly said she felt 'something' coming on and told me she was heading up to the bathroom.

In just a few moments after she left, out popped Enke, but without her husband Victor.

I waved to Enke who waved back, and she grabbed another raft and joined me.

I would later (in confession) mention how Enke made me feel a twitch of envy!

Had I met her FIRST, things might have turned out differently.

We began a pleasant conversation and I found out we were so much more compatible than me & Cynthia, who was kind of domineering, once she knew I loved to please her.

When I asked Enke where Victor was, she said he suddenly got stomach cramps and after a bout in the bathroom, he would be down to join her.

I found it curious that he had the same symptoms as Cynthia, but I kept it to myself.

After what seemed like almost an hour, and just when Enke and I were about to go upstairs to see if anyone 'fell in', Victor and Cynthia appeared together.

When I greeted Cynthia at the side of the pool, she felt hot (almost sweaty) and I asked her if she was all right.

She told me she had just gotten her monthly and she apologized for the bad timing. I knew she refused to 'do it', as a rule, during those times.

Later that evening, to make it up to me, Cynthia seduced me a new way, and I let her!

She came out of the shower and remained naked, even after I had returned from MY shower!

I was curious again and asked her, "If you just got your period, is it safe to be laying around naked?"

"Whoops! I forgot," she said and hurried to get some panties on, but she used toilet paper, instead of a tampon or a pad, so again I wondered why, but I kept my mouth shut.

Resigned to five more platonic nights, I turned to kiss Cynthia 'goodnight', but she wasn't the 'good Catholic girl' that her mother thought she was - She swooped down and took me into her mouth to suck!

Despite my upbringing, my penis got rock hard inside her lips until there was more penis than throat, and she had to pull back or gag!

Cynthia took more than half of my seven inches into her mouth, instinctively keeping her teeth from torturing me, and she let my hips begin their little watusi until I felt I had to withdraw.

But now Cynthia grabbed my ass cakes and forced me to keep drilling her until I couldn't hold back any longer!

My penis spurted repeatedly into her oral cavity and she drank it all down!

I'm ashamed to admit it was better than the straight sex we'd had!

For the rest of the honeymoon week, Enke and I were thrust together by different circumstances.

If Cynthia and Victor weren't sister and brother, I would suspect they had something going on.

On the last day before flying back home, Enke was crying by the poolside, Victor was 'God knows where' and Cynthia was on her last 'flowing' day, as she put it.

I felt guilty that I let Cynthia fellate me incessantly to make up for our ruined vacation, but my guilt was about to go critical when I hugged Enke close and she lost control and kissed me on the lips, hers inviting my tongue inside!

My protruding pants tent told Enke all she needed to know about her sexuality, and I hope it comforted her somehow, but I had to pull away from her kiss.

Seeing the fear in her eyes that told me she thought I would 'blab', I told her that only my priest would know about this kiss and how much I liked it!

She once again hugged me tight and when we pulled apart, she silently mouthed the words, "I love you."

How much guilt can a Catholic take?

The flight home was uneventful. We shared a cab from the airport since we lived less than five blocks apart.

Two weeks later, I noticed some curious things around the house, like stained panties and 'packages' in the garbage.

Was it possible to have another period in only two weeks?

I kept my mouth shut, but I went to the library, more and more, discovering that what Cynthia claimed was not likely.

I had manufactured enough reasons why I needed to reciprocate for Cynthia's Florida fellatio by tasting my wife's clit, and she loved it so much that she preferred it to straight sex!

But I still wanted children, which don't result from oral sex (directly).

I could hardly remember the last time we had straight (unprotected) baby making sex and I still wanted kids, too!

Finally, when Cynthia was in her proper cycle, while I was down on her, and after I got her really worked up, I scrambled from her pussy, knelt in, and quickly inserted my penis which, by now, was leaking precum.

By her reaction, you'd think she was the head cheerleader and I was some nerd with taped eyeglasses!

She practically fought to get me out of her!

That is, until she realized her husband was going to complete this ersatz rape and we lived in non-spousal rape state!

I was so worked up from the precoital foreplay that my hips began pounding it to Cynthia immediately, and she fairly gasped out her own orgasms attested by her rasping breaths.

When I unloaded inside her, I held her hips in place. I wanted to plant my seed and start a family.

When Cynthia turned up pregnant, I felt different, like I finally accomplished something.

Victor got Enke pregnant, too, so I hoped that they were past their rough times.

Our baby boy, Nick, preceeded his cousin Nina by less than a week.

Try as we might, we never produced another child, nor did Victor and Enke, and I found out the painful truth many years later: Cynthia had been aborting when she got pregnant, three times!

Only in hindsight, since Enke didn't do that, could I figure out Victor.

It seems he was having an affair, and it left him with such a low sperm count when he cohabited with Enke, it was a miracle that Nina was conceived in the first place!

The painful way that we found out about Victor's affair was when he was killed in an automobile accident along with his lover... and sister, Cynthia!

The police lieutenant told me that the only reason he shared his discovery is because he suggested that I establish the true father of Nick, in case there ever was a legal matter or even one of a blood necessity.

Nick was truly mine, as it turned out, and so ended any possible legal matters.

I asked the lieutentant how he could be sure that Cynthia and Victor were lovers and he told me:

"Did you really want to know about sperm found in her vagina and throat, or that they died in the act of oral sex with Victor's final breath being dickless?"

Nuff said.

Almost immediately, upon hearing such devastating news, did Enke and I seek out the other to comfort, commiserate, and to pick up the pieces of our shattered lives.

We knew we loved each other, although after that one kiss, back in Florida, it was a platonic love only, sort of like a normal (sibling) relationship would be.

We actually went through a courting stage, if only to convince the world that we weren't a pre-accident item.

During the course of this courtship, I discovered another sad irony: That Enke was also an orphan, and she gave up trying to find out about her family.

In what we thought was a perfect way to spare our children a plethora of painful details, we raised them as brother and sister.

I even went so far as to suggest that we marry, but add two years to our own total to dispel any suspicious notions the children would develop as they grew up.

They would have inklings, but their memories were still under construction, as it were, so we made this concession.

My parish priest told me that it was a fine desire, but the truth should always be prized, for it would set you free, as he put it, but he never pressed me to divulge it immediately, then he kind of forgot about it, too, and I was quite grateful for that.

Enke proved to be the perfect soulmate for me. We liked the same things. We loved pleasing each other, and despite the fact that we really didn't have the resources for any more children, we had sex unprotected for our entire lives together.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.