RV Sex - Cover

RV Sex

by LaffWithMe

Copyright© 2002 by LaffWithMe

Erotica Sex Story: While chatting with some fellow campers I realize my cock is showing. Rather than getting upset, they invite me into their RV.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

© 1994 - 2002 LaffWithMe Press

The following material is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. This work may not be distributed for profit, in any form, without the written permission of the author or his agent


It had been a long day of driving. We had gone nearly three hundred miles that day, mostly because nobody except the driver wanted to stop. Of course the driver is yours truly. At thirty-four feet plus a car tagging behind, the 'rig' (RV'er talk) was about twice as long as my wife or oldest son was willing to handle. Not that I'm complaining. Hauling around a small apartment on wheels is not all that difficult. And with three kids and a wife, all that space was needed to maintain some sanity.

Being the driver had the benefit that once we had arrived at an RV campground and I had parked and leveled the beast, unhooked the car, and hooked up the utilities, I was done for the evening.

As was my usual routine, after completing my part of the vacation chores, I showered and shaved. The day was still a bit warm and muggy which made the shower especially welcome. After getting cleaned up I felt refreshed and renewed. I put on a clean pair of shorts and a t-shirt advertising our last stop, slipped on my sandals and was ready for a stroll while dinner was cooking. Oh, did I forget to mention socks and underwear? Well that's probably because when it's warm I usually omit them from my wardrobe.

As I stepped out the door my eyes made contact with the couple in the spot across from us. They were seated on folding chairs reading; one a book, the other a newspaper. Both looked up as I exited, they smiled and waved: I returned the gesture. I have found that most of the RV travelers are a friendly lot, so I attached little significance to this greeting. I took a short stroll deciding that a longer stroll would be better after sunset. After being imprisoned in the drivers seat all day, I always welcomed the chance to get out and walk about or just sit outside in the night air and enjoy the stars.

Upon returning to our 'house' I stuck my head in the door and checked on the progress of dinner. "Probably an hour" my wife said. With that I turned and decided to check the view from the space across from us. As I walked to the small vacant space next to the 'readers' they looked up again and said hello. I returned the "hello" and raised it "a nice view from here". With that a little idle fellow traveler conversation began. When they asked me to join them, I picked the only seating available, the picnic table that stood in front of them. Rather than sit on the bench, I sat on the table with my feet on the bench. The pair appeared to be in their late thirties. They were both a bit on the plump side with round faces that had a very comfortable look when they smiled, which they seemed to do a lot. In fact they almost looked like brother and sister. His hair was light brown; her hair was a dirty blond that seemed that it might have been bleached. She wore a blouse and shorts. I discretely admired her legs, which were very shapely although a bit on the full side. This fullness seemed to carry over to her breasts, but the loose blouse made it difficult to be sure. He wore a flowery Hawaiian shirt, and khaki pants. It was obvious that he had a rather large paunch hidden under the flowery shirt. Their attractiveness came not from any spectacular physical features, but from their warm smiles as they spoke. They introduced themselves, Sarah and Cliff.

The conversation was the usual mundane stuff about where you've been and what you've seen. As we chatted I got the feeling that the woman was distracted by something behind me or on the table. About five or ten minutes passed when the woman moved her chair so that it was directly in front of me. As she did this she said that the glare was bothering her. After sitting again she told her husband to move over next to her. He protested very briefly then moved his chair obediently, sort of that action- response that bespoke many years of marriage.

After the husband sat down I noticed a brief double take in my direction. Then, as we talked I could see each of them frequently shift their eyes from my eyes to my mid section. I glanced down as casually as I could to see if I had something on my clothes. Then I realized that when I sat down, my shorts had shifted and my balls and the head of my cock were just peeking out. I was a bit flustered and uncertain what to do. My mind flashed on the fact that the couple had moved their chairs in such a way as to get a better view if that's what they wanted. However, nothing in the conversation led me to believe that they were interested in any sexual diversions.

I quickly made the decision that they must realize what they were seeing and decided not to make an issue of it by standing up and adjusting my shorts. However, now as we talked, I began thinking of my cock winking at them and their eyes darting down for quick peeks. This of course had the normal effect of any attention to my cock. I felt it begin to swell. As it began to swell, the woman remarked to her husband that he should get some shorts like mine, which seemed to be a signal for him to pay attention. The conversation continued innocuously but their eyes were clearly spending more time watching my cock thicken and poke further out from the confines of my shorts. The more they looked, the harder I got.

I was wondering where this would lead. I really couldn't do anything with them even if I had the chance so I just decided to enjoy the brief exhibitionism/voyeurism encounter. The spell was broken by a call that supper was ready. I excused myself and stood up. As I stood, I expected that my shorts would pull down over my cock and I would only have a lump in my shorts visible. To the contrary, the head of my cock did not retreat gracefully but remained protruding from the hem of my shorts. I stood but a few feet from the couple with the head of my cock poking at them at their eye level. I quickly pulled my shorts over the stiff member and turned a bit red. I said nothing about it and neither did they. I was suddenly very embarrassed, thinking that I had let my imagination run wild and that these folks probably thought I was some sort of sex freak. I mentally cursed myself for not at least squeezing my legs together when I found myself getting uncontrollably hard.

My cock quickly relaxed as I walked back to our RV. I put the incident out of my mind and enjoyed dinner. After dinner, the family cleaned up the dishes, etc. The TV was brought out and everyone settled in for a little viewing. For some reason the passengers always seemed to be more exhausted than the driver after a long day's driving. Probably all of the energy expended by the kids in the frequent battles that siblings seem to enjoy and the refereeing that the free parent has to perform. The driver is fortunately exempt from these things while the motor home is in motion.

About nine-thirty everyone was falling asleep except for myself. I decided to go out for a walk and maybe sit and watch the stars and enjoy the fresh air. I walked over to the empty space across the way and sat down on the table looking at the lights below. I had no sooner sat down than the door of the neighbors RV opened and Cliff stepped out. Noticing me sitting there, he walked over and remarked how nice the evening was and the fact that my motor home was already dark. He had on slippers and a terry robe that reached his knees. I explained that my family tends to fall asleep early when we travel but I tend to be more of a night owl. I concurred that the evening was pleasantly warm and thought that I would go get a coke at the office. I asked if I could bring him one.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.