Lunch With Lucy - Cover

Lunch With Lucy

by Macca Hobbes

Copyright© 2002 by Macca Hobbes

Erotica Sex Story: A short account of an amazing blowjob from a sexy classmate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story   Oral Sex   School   .

Business Environment is a good class. Not because it's particularly interesting, but more because I get to sit with Lucy. We're both first year students, but I'm a bit older, having dropped out after two years and then spending a year out working for my dad's firm. I decided to start back with a fresh course and, at 21, I'm the oldest in the class. Lucy, however, is one of the youngest at 17. We share two classes and sit next to each other in both of them. We have a very flirty relationship, even although we are both seeing other people. I've been going with my girlfriend for nearly two years now, so its kind of exciting chatting up a cute little teen.

That's not to say she doesn't give as good as she gets though. It was Lucy who first started chatting me up and she has an amazing ability of leaving me feeling extremely horny. I'm not ashamed to admit that I regularly knock one off at night thinking about her.

The only trouble with our relationship is that she lives in the Halls of Residence on campus; literally minutes walk from the main building. I don't qualify for Halls, having been in the Uni before, so I have to live in another student block a couple of miles away. And that means a completely different social life as well. In the three months we've been here, I've only bumped into her once at night, and unfortunately I was so pissed I can barely remember it.

Yesterday, business environment proved to be a very good class. We have B.E. from 11 until 1 and again from 2 until 4. As usual, I was looking forward to four hours of Lucy, and drove into Uni wondering what she would be wearing. She never dresses up as such, but then she doesn't really need to. She has a fantastic body and a tight pair of jeans and t-shirt does more than enough to stir the imagination.

My stirred imagination was brought back to life as my girlfriend slammed the car door shut.

"I'll see you at 4.15 then," she yelled through the window.

"Ehm, yeh sure," I replied, guiltily.

I met Lucy at the door to our class and grinned as she blew me a mock kiss. She looked sexier than ever today; her long mousy blonde hair falling down onto her slim shoulders. She was wearing an extremely tight black top, cut off along the bottom of her rib cage. I liked this as it showed off her tight, flat midriff, decorated with a simple sparkling belly button ring. As I followed her into the room I got a clear view of her pert butt rubbing against her tight jeans. I could feel my cock twitch as my mind took a mental photograph.

"This would be an image to remember later," I thought to myself.

The class started with a lecture from Dr Kewell. He was renowned the Uni over for being boring, and it didn't take long before Lucy was passing me notes. She'd started passing notes a couple of weeks ago, and today's note started off like all the previous ones.

"I'm bored," it read. I replied with a simple me too and a grin. I could hear her giggling to herself as she scribbled on the piece of paper. She handed it back to me and I read the addition. "Entertain me," it said. I winked at her, and then mocked like I was pondering my response. In truth, I was still imagining how perfect her body was under all those tight clothes. Perhaps slightly out of character for me, this had an influence on my reply. "I'd love to entertain you babe, but not in here!" I surprised myself by handing her this message, and was delighted when she raised her eyebrows sexily towards me. Her message came back quickly. "How would you entertain me?" I felt my cock stiffen rapidly as a million answers flooded my brain. I wanted to write "by stripping you naked, licking your pussy until you came then fucking your tight little cunt until I shot my load on you." Needless to say I didn't, instead rather weakly trying to raise my eyebrows in a seductive manner. Lucy kept grinning at me; she could obviously see me starting to blush. The paper was lying in between us and she was able to write on it as I watched.

"Would your girlfriend approve?"

I scribbled a "definitely not!"

"Would it take long?"

I laughed as I responded with "hopefully not!"

"Would we need to be alone?"

"Preferably."

"Would we have to take our clothes off?"

"Preferably."

It couldn't have got any more obvious any more quickly and I wasn't at all surprised when Lucy casually took the piece of paper and quietly crushed it into a ball. She smiled sweetly at me and whispered, "Our partners wouldn't think much of this, would they?"

Talk about reality bites! As Lucy turned her concentration back to the lecture, I was left to wonder whether I'd overdone things, perhaps over stepped the mark. The following hour seemed to take an eternity, and Lucy was obviously more interested in Dr Kewell than me. I made a decision to get straight to the bar at lunchtime.

I looked at the clock. 10 minutes to 1. I glanced at Lucy and she smiled back, then pushed a blank sheet of paper between us, upon which she quickly scribbled out a knots and crosses board. She won the first game, and then I won the next three. Dr Kewell was announcing the reading list for the week when she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "winner gets oral from the loser." She was so frank that I could do nothing but grin slightly awkwardly and nod. Was she serious? My cock tingled again, and promptly inspired me onto another victory. I was considering the best way of attempting to claim my prize when the lecture ended.

Casually, Lucy stood up. "Lets go get lunch," she offered. My mind was a bit warped for the next half hour as we sat eating lunch in a small group. It was all so very normal and I was convinced that Lucy had been taking the piss earlier. I was starting to kick myself for even entertaining the thought that she had been genuine. My cock had settled down and I relaxed into the conversations in the group.

At about 1.30, we all got up and headed outside for some air. Lucy made a point of announcing that she had left her books in her room. She beckoned me and asked me to chum her back to the halls to get them. I happily obliged and we walked briskly over to the block of very sixties looking flats. I remembered staying there three years ago; 6 rooms and a kitchen to each flat. Basic was an understatement.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.