A Saint and a Whore - Cover

A Saint and a Whore

Copyright© 2002 by Spiller

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My beautiful wife shows, what good wine can bring out in her. And we try to uphold these new lusts without wine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Group Sex   First  

Our escapade with Alfred sure set fire to our sex life. Although Helen had always been very fond of sex, this took her to new levels, and if anything I was even more infatuated with her. We made love every day, sometimes twice, and a few days even three times. And Alfred was often there, lurking in our minds. Sometimes we would talk about it, stoking our fires to new heights, sometimes I would think of it, without mentioning it, but certainly adding new hardness to my trusty cock. And sometimes I would repeat certain movements from that glorious afternoon, without any talking, but making sure she would remember. And Helen would more often do me with her hands, always with a mysterious little smile on her pretty lips.

Holiday season passed and the kids returned, bringing us partly back to old routines, but a boundary had been passed and could never be forgotten. One Monday night in August, after a very erotic couple of hours in the conjugal bed, Helen was lying very relaxed on her back, hands under her head and her beautiful body spread out for the benefit of my eyes.

"You said once, that you would like me to take Alfred alone and teach him something. Did you really mean that?"

A very erotic shiver ran through me. She was still thinking of that afternoon. "Yes, my dear, I really meant it. I think it might be most exciting for all three of us."

"I'm sure by now, that it would excite me, but I was not so sure the first time you proposed it."

"You are exciting me, right now."

"Mmmm. That's what I wanted to know. And that's why I wanted to ask you, right after we had made love. I don't want it to be your hard cock speaking through your mouth, you know."

"A few more words like these, and I'll want my cock to speak through your mouth, my lovely witch."

"That's a nice promise from and old man. But then again, not much chance these days, is there? With the kids back home and all."

"Why not? You could book a room in a nice hotel downtown. Might even be a good idea to take this thing out of the house."

"What a perfectly good idea, love. Wow, I can't really believe that we are talking like this. Stirs up this old girl, you know. Do you think you could arrange it?"

"I'm sure I could."

"On a couple of conditions?"

"And they are?"

"You'll have to make the date with Alfred. I think I'd die from embarrassment if I was to call him. And second: I know you'd be dying for me to tell you everything, but you'd have to agree, that I'll only tell you in my own tempo. You know, I'll tell you some, when I think it will excite both of us, but I want to keep up a bit of mystery for you, and a few secrets for me. OK?"

"If that's what it takes, then it's OK with me."

"And you are not going to be jealous?"

"I don't think I could be jealous of a boy. I feel sure that I shall benefit from it. Just think of the hot, lovely mistress I've entertained in my bed these last weeks. But of course one can never bee a hundred percent sure. It is a risky lane we are navigating into, but as long as we stick to this, I'm all for it, and I wish you all the pleasures in the world."

Helen smiled at me, threw her arms and legs round me and kissed me fiercely. "You lovely man. I love you, I love you." She pressed herself against me and rubbed her pussy against my thigh. "All right, you set it up and I'll do it, AND NOW FUCK ME REAL GOOD, my pussy is on fire again, naughty you."

I could not bring myself to say that she was the naughty one, who started this. I fucked her, and I set it all up the next day. My first call was to Alfred, to make sure he was still interested. No fear. He was so eager that he could hardly speak coherently when we tried to find the right day. And then to a hotel to book a room.

"That's it, love. The day after tomorrow is set. You'll meet at hotel Hafnia, at half past twelve. Alfred will skip his last lessons at school, and he's VERY eager, I tell you."

"Mmmm. Me too, dear. I can't really believe I'm doing this, but I sure like it. You'll have to take your pleasures tonight, though. No fucking tomorrow. I want to be horny and needy, at noon the day after tomorrow."

To say she was on fire that night would be an understatement. And true to her words there was no lovemaking on Wednesday night. But when I was leaving for work on Thursday morning she dragged me into the bedroom for our 'good-bye hug'. She opened her housecoat and pressed herself against me. "Good-bye, love. I'm all butterflies in my stomach. I'll promise you, that if this goes well, we might try a few other things from that drunken night. Would you like that?"

"My God, woman. You ARE incredible. I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Yes, I'd love that."

That day at work I had the hardest time concentrating on the things I had to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.