A Saint and a Whore - Cover

A Saint and a Whore

Copyright© 2002 by Spiller

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My beautiful wife shows, what good wine can bring out in her. And we try to uphold these new lusts without wine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Group Sex   First  

I was tingling all over as I climbed our bed and took Helen in my arms. I kissed her and hugged her, and her skin felt like hot lava against mine. I shivered, and my hurting cock pressed against her slender thigh.

"Well, Tarzan, what are you going to do about it? Why don't you touch it and see if it feels any better than Saturday night. You know, it IS Alfred's sperm this time." Her voice was deep and raw, with a horny tremor to it, like I never heard before. I grabbed her left tit and put my mouth to the right one, which I sucked and licked a little while. This elicited a low moan from her.

"Mmmm, you're much better with your mouth than Alfred, but it was very, very electric and exciting when he did it. Oh, God, Alan, feel my pussy now, I can't wait any longer."

My God, was it better than Saturday night! It was slimy with sperm, and I had watched Alfred put it there, making me so horny I could hardly control my shivering. And there was a lot more of Helen's own juice. She was soaked! And her thighs and the crack down to her ass were slippery with it. "Oh, my God, woman, you must have been terribly randy. So much juice."

"Yes," she groaned. "Do it, do it like you did." I smeared some of the sperm on her clit and started rubbing it up and down between my thumb and index finger. "AAaaaahhhh." She humped her cunt up against my hand. "Is it better?"

"It's so wild. I'm going to come in a few minutes or seconds. It was so exciting to se you fuck that boy, and your cunt feels so alive. I want to fuck you now."

"Oh, please no. Wait a little. I'll do you with my hand, like I did to Alfred, and then you can stay hard in me a lot longer. Please." She fumbled eagerly for my hurting cock, and when she found it she moved her hand a few times. "Mmmm, it's so much bigger," she mumbled.

Really, this was so new. She must have been terribly horny for her to say things like that. At least I was, and I only lasted 5 seconds of her exquisite handwork while my own fingers were basking in her just fucked cunt. God, I was in heaven, and I roared like a hurt lion, when I spurted on her hand and her thigh.

She turned her head and looked me straight into my eyes, and then she lit up in a naughty smile. "I think the washcloth and the towel are still on the small table in the dining room. Could we use it for 'seconds'? Be a good boy and get it."

When I returned with them she opened her legs obscenely without saying a word. And of course my attention was drawn to her cunt. What a sight ! Her position made it open up, and it was glistening wet, with a small trickle of sperm running out of her. She looked absolutely vulgar and very, very erotic. "Do you like it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.