A Saint and a Whore - Cover

A Saint and a Whore

Copyright© 2002 by Spiller

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My beautiful wife shows, what good wine can bring out in her. And we try to uphold these new lusts without wine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Group Sex   First  

"Wake up, you lovely, naughty man. It's way past noon."

Sleepily I opened my eyes and almost drowned in her beautiful, diamond blue eyes, so close to mine. She bent down the last few inches and kissed me lovingly. As if by reflex my hands started moving to touch her body, but then she broke the kiss and giggled. "Oh, no. Oh, no. You're not going to touch me now. The state my pussy is in would just make you blabber about Alfred again. I'll go and have a shower now. And don't you join me. We have other things to do today." Off she went. A little later I heard her singing in the shower, and I relaxed and enjoyed the memory of what we had just done. The day slowly picked up the momentum of an ordinary Sunday. A list of chores which hadn't been done during the busy weekdays. One of mine was to bring a little order to our storage room in the attic. While I moved and stacked boxes and crates, I sent a loving thought to my parents, who had taken our kids for a three week holiday to Sweden, Norway and Finland. Two of the boxes I handled gave me an inspiration, which I told Helen when we sat down for a cup of coffee in the afternoon.

"You know, I found a couple of boxes up there, which might prove interesting."

"What's that, dear?"

"It's all my old ice-hockey equipment that we have saved in the hope that Peter (that's our son) would show interest. But he never turned out to be the sporty type, did he?"

"I wouldn't say he did. Takes more after his mom, doesn't he? But what's the idea?"

"Well, there must be several hundreds of dollars worth of equipment in those boxes. And I heard cousin Alfred talk about ice hockey as if he was interested. Actually he asked me some questions yesterday. He knew I played a lot when I was a teenager."

Helen's cheeks suddenly took on a cute blush. "You do move fast, don't you?"

"Actually, no. Didn't even think about it, but when I was moving those boxes the idea came to me. I see you have guessed."

"Oh, but I have. But it isn't exactly ice-hockey season now."

"No, but I want to get rid of those boxes as soon as possible, you see."

"Yeah, smooth guy, I think I see. But like I said earlier: It's up to you to set it up."

"As long as I know you're willing to give it a try, I shall be very happy."

"I will. And I think I'm willing, too." She blushed again, and left the kitchen to do some kind of work in the living room.

Around dinner-time I called Alfred's parents. They live about 5 miles from our place, but they are not the part of our family that we see very often. I told Uncle Carl about the ice-hockey equipment, and that I wanted to get rid of it, to make room for more things in the attic. And he was very happy with the prospect of saving a lot of money, if the stuff might fit Alfred. Sneaky little me knew, that Alfred's parents both work rather late, so I set a date for Monday afternoon at three. Alfred was to come to our place, and we'd see if the things would fit. I could easily use my flex time to be home at three.

Helen had overheard this conversation, and now she looked at me with sparkling eyes. "So, that's it? He'll be here tomorrow at three. And what am I supposed to do?"

"Nothing. Just nothing. Of course you have to look your usual pretty you. I might even suggest that you wear that short, white cotton skirt, you know, with some thin, black panties under it."

"The one that I have only worn once? But that's terribly thin and see through. And BLACK panties?"

"Yes, should call his attention to your beauties. And a thin silk blouse wouldn't be bad either, with a drop of perfume between those pretty little birds you've got."

"Hey, Tarzan, I'm the one who is supposed to know how to lure a man! But I get the picture. And then?"

"We'll play it by ear. If he needs a push I'll supply it. But whenever you feel like doing something, or say something, just do it. You can rest assured, that I shall love anything you want to do."

"And if I get terribly horny, you think you can handle that? No jealousy or hard feelings afterwards?"

"God, no. You wouldn't even dream of how happy these last 24 hours have made me, and how much my love for you has grown."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.