A Saint and a Whore - Cover

A Saint and a Whore

Copyright© 2002 by Spiller

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My beautiful wife shows, what good wine can bring out in her. And we try to uphold these new lusts without wine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Group Sex   First  

"Oh, my God, what a mess ! Allan, will you wake up." My beautiful wife was shaking my shoulder. "This is so embarrassing. What happened last night? Did I do this?" The little wrinkle on her forehead showed me, that she was having a headache, and I have to admit that she looked a bit 'used'. I put my arms around her and kissed her tenderly, first the wrinkle, then her eyes and last her mouth. Meanwhile my nostrils became aware of the pungent smell, not exactly roses, seeping up from the bed and our bodies.

"Well, yes, my love. You did. And I loved it."

"Well, you may have loved it last night, but I certainly don't love it now. Will you get up so I can clean this bed." It may have been my imagination, but the expression on her face told me, she was trying to remember what had happened last night.

"But I did love it, last night," I said, as I got out of the smelly bed, "and I think you loved it too, didn't you?"

"Well, I guess I must have loved it, or I certainly wouldn't have made this terrible mess. Get up, sleepyhead, and let's get this bed cleaned up."

Well, off went the sheets and blankets to the washing-machine, and the mattress was put up to dry, after we had tried to wash off some of the mess. And only when we had finished all this, did Helen want to hear one word about breakfast.

After a shower, a couple of cups of strong coffee, two Aspirins and a bit of war paint, she looked almost her usual pretty self.

"If that's what I do when I've had too much to drink, I'm never going to drink again. I remember some of what happened, but not all. Will you please fill me in?"

Using a more civilized language I told her what we had done, and that I was very sorry to hear, that she'd never get drunk again. "I have to admit, that I really loved that wild, wet woman I bedded last night."

"Yeah, maybe you liked her, but I can't say I'm too happy about her. Nor that I'm very well acquainted with her."

"You might get to know her. Might even learn to like her."

"I doubt it. Though I have to admit, that it must have been good. I feel very satisfied, and I can still feel in my pussy, that you have made love to me very eagerly."

"Mmmm. And my cock tells me, that he would like very much to pay a visit to your sweet pussy. Just for old memories' sake."

"Oh, Allan, you are incorrigible, aren't you !"

"Why on Earth would a man have such a beautiful woman in his house and not want to love her as dearly and as often as possible."

She giggled. "Flatter will get you a long way with this old wife, and you are a smooth talker. That was not at all what we were talking about, was it?"

"Well, not really. But maybe we would talk better, if your pussy could talk to my cock at the same time, pretty."

She got up from her chair and went round the table. She put her arms round my neck and kissed me lovingly. "Allan, I know I'm a skinny, ageing broad, but you talk so lovingly to me, that you sometimes even convince me, that I'm pretty." She took my hand and pulled it a little and whispered: "All right, Tarzan, let's go to the guest-room, because our bed is a mess."

As we undressed in the small guest room I once again thanked the deity which gave me courage on that birthday, all those years ago. Even on an Sunday morning, with a hangover, she looked like some creature out of a fairytale. Long, slim and elegant arms and legs, small beautiful breasts with upturned nipples, which still refused to give in to gravity, her slanted, diamond blue eyes and that long, greyish blonde hair cascading down her back. I went up to her and held her close, enjoying how she felt against my body, and my cock paid her tribute by raising it's head like a good boy.

"Oh, my God, you are beautiful. You are the only woman I know of, who adds beauty with every year she adds to her age. Let's see what kind of bed we offer our guests. We actually never slept in it, did we?"

She giggled. "No, in fact we didn't. Quite appropriate, though, new talk in a new bed." In bed she wrapped those never ending legs round my hips and grabbed eagerly for my hard cock, guided it to her entrance and with a deep sigh pressed herself up against me to make it slip inside her. Already she was deliciously wet.

After a few close hugs we assumed one of our favourite positions: Helen lying almost on her back, one leg under my waist and the other over my legs, with me lying on my left side, at a right angle to her body. That way I could enjoy her beauty with my eyes and my hands, all her goodies within reach. I let my right hand slide up the outside of her leg, up to the front of her body, and then downwards, until my thumb pushed through her sparse growth of hair and came to rest on her clit. This elicited a moan from Helen, and as I started rubbing it lightly, she moved her hips imperceptibly, so her cunt made tiny, lovely movements around the tip of my cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.