Fifty Pounds a time

by Catesby

Copyright© 2002 by Catesby

Erotica Sex Story: Husband watches as his wife's impromptu strip show leads to much more than he'd bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Slut Wife   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

"That was a lovely meal," Suzy said to me, looking up from her beer.

"Did you notice that waiter? He kept trying to look down your dress every time he got near the table."

We were sitting in the beer garden outside a pub not far from the restaurant. We had spent the night with friends after missing the last train following a dinner party at their house and decided to have an early lunch before getting the train home.

"I can't say I noticed. Were you getting jealous?" Suzy asked me, playfully rubbing her leg against mine.

"No, no. Maybe he was just staring because not many women wear evening dress in the afternoon."

"Maybe I should take it off. Would you like that?" Suzy asked. She stood up, seductively placing her hands on her hips and raising the dress slightly. She raised her eyebrows at me, then laughed out loud. "Maybe later. I'm just going to the Ladies Room to check I'm not showing more than I should be. Did you see where it is when you bought the drinks?"

"Yeah. It's just by the door as you go in."

"Thanks. Be sure to wait for me, won't you.," she grinned at me, knowing I'd wait forever.

I turned to watch her go. She really did look sexy in the dress. It was bright red, very short and daringly low cut at the front. Wearing matching stiletto heels, her full breasts and shapely ass stuck out in all the right ways. All the men at the party last night were drinking her in with their eyes, and I knew she was enjoying the attention. I wondered if she was lying about not noticing the way the waiter was looking at her.

When Suzy returned from the toilet I noticed that she seemed very flushed. She rarely drinks in the afternoon and we had polished off two bottles of wine before we had even finished the meal, so we were both more than a little tipsy even before coming to the pub for a beer.

"Are you feeling all right?" I asked her.

For a second she just stared at me, her mouth open, not seeming to register what I was saying, then she sat back down opposite me. "I'm fine," she said, her breathing heavy, her chest rising and falling. She was obviously excited about something.

"What happened?" I asked as she lifted her bottle of beer to her lips and took a few heavy gulps.

"Oh. It was nothing really," she said, but I could tell she was dying to tell me something. Her eyes were all dark and fiery, piercing in to me, begging me to ask her.

"Come on. Tell me."

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Yeah, yeah. I promise. Just tell me."

"Well, when I walked in there was a group of men sitting at a table near the toilet and they started cheering and whistling when they saw me. I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying, but I could guess, you know. They were looking me up and down and completely undressing me with their eyes."

Suzy stopped, then lifted the bottle to her lips and took a large swig of beer.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"I just walked in to the Ladies. I know you know I like it when men look at me like that. It was like at the party last night, or with that waiter. It makes me feel sexy. When I came out of the toilet, I took my time walking past them. I wanted to see if they would say anything else."

"And did they?"

"Yes. One of them walked over to me and stood in front of me. He told me I looked 'fucking gorgeous' and that he couldn't wait to get a proper look of my 'lovely big tits'. I've never had a complete stranger look at me that way before. Then he stuck his hands out and pulled the front of my dress towards him so he could look down at my tits."

"Did he touch you?"

"No, no. Well, only..."

"Only what?"

"Well, while he was holding my dress away from my chest, the palms of his hands were rubbing against my nipples. They were getting really hard. I couldn't help it. You know how sensitive they are. Look, feel them," she said and pulled my hand to her chest. Her nipples were definitely hard. I squeezed one of them gently and she moaned softly. She was obviously really turned on, and she wasn't the only one.

"What did he do next?" I asked, pulling my hand away.

"No. Leave it there," she said urgently, then moved over to sit to next to me on the bench. She placed both my hands on her tits and covered my mouth with hers, driving her tongue deep into my mouth. After a while she pulled away and said, "That was it. Nothing else happened. He went and sat back down with his mates."

"Did you want more to happen?" I asked, continuing to play with her tits, as she rubbed her hand on my hardening cock, through my trousers.

"I don't know," she replied nervously.

I quickly drank what was left of my beer and looked at her, "God, I want to fuck you so bad. Let's go."

"Wait."

"What is it?"

"Would you mind if..."

"Tell me."

"Could we stay here a while longer. I thought I could go to the toilet again later, and maybe..."

"And maybe he'd do something more?"

"No. I wouldn't let him do anything. I just want to know whether he'd try anything. You know? I wouldn't let him fuck me. Just..."

I formed a mental picture of a complete stranger fondling my wife's tits, and before I could change my mind I told her that I would go and buy us another round of drinks.

"What did he look like? I want to see him when I'm in there."

"I'm not telling you that. Maybe you can see later, if something happens," she said, giving me a wicked grin.

As I walked through the pub to the bar, I looked around at the people, trying to work out who it might have been. It was a pretty small pub and there was only about a dozen men inside. There were a couple of postmen, still in their uniform, and the rest seemed to be labourers, wearing paint spattered jeans and muddy boots. While the barman was pouring our drinks he began chatting to me.

"You and your friend staying outside? Probably a good idea. This lot are gonna go crazy in a minute."

"Why?"

"We always have a stripper on in here in the afternoons, and she's gone and cancelled on me. Most of this lot only come in here to have a look at the girls, and they're liable to go apeshit when I tell 'em she ain't turned up. The agency said they ain't got no-one to replace her neither. Anyway, here you go. That's three pound eighty, please mate."

I paid him, picked up the beers and walked outside again. I handed Suzy her beer and tried to keep from laughing.

"What are you grinning at?" she asked. "Did you find out which one of them came up to me?"

"No, no. But I did find out why. He thought you were a stripper. He was just trying to get first look at you."

I told her what the barman had said to me, and could tell she was disappointed. I wasn't sure if she was more bothered that it had only happened because of mistaken identity or because they mistook one of her best dresses for a stripper's outfit.

"You think it's funny, don't you?"

"No. Not at all," I said, but I couldn't hide the smile on my face.

"Well, maybe I should go in there and take the stripper's place."

I didn't say anything. I just laughed.

"I'll take all my clothes off in front of the lot of them. Maybe I'll let them feel me up too."

"You wouldn't dare," I said.

"Wanna bet?"

"That you won't do a strip show for all those guys in there? Okay, I'll bet you fifty pounds that you don't do it."

As soon as I had spoken she stood up and headed for the pub. I had no idea whether she would go through with it or not. I went up to the window and saw her speak to the barman, then she walked over to a jukebox in the corner. I picked up our beers and went inside. As I walked through the door, I heard an old blues number start up, and then I saw her slowly gyrating her hips to the beat. I quickly sat beside a table near the bar and looked directly in to her eyes. She looked back and smiled mischievously. Was she really going to do this?

There was no stage in the pub, and she only had a narrow space between the bar and the tables in which to dance. Her audience was only a few feet away from her and they watched avidly as she rocked from side to side, swaying her hips and lifting the hem of her dress at the side, giving us all a glimpse of her panties. First she lifted one side, then the other, and then she lifted it in front, swiftly rubbing a hand over her crotch. After teasing us like this for a while, she sidled over to one of the men standing at the bar, and turned her back to him. She took hold of one of his hands and guided it to the zipper. I watched with mounting excitement as he slowly pulled down the zipper of her dress while his other hand took a firm grip of her ass.

Seconds later, she pulled away from him, letting her dress fall to the floor and showing us all her skimpy black underwear. She had never worn anything so revealing in public before. Even on the beach she would never wear just a thong. Every second that she danced seemed to last a whole minute as my heart and mind raced at the spectacle before me. A dozen men were watching my wife dancing sexily, bending over to show them the cheeks of her ass, leaning against them and letting them touch her briefly before she danced away from them.

Before long, the song ended, amidst loud cheering from her captive audience. As Suzy came striding over towards me, I expected her to pick up her dress so we could make a move. I was really desperate now to sink my cock inside her. Seeing her behave so wantonly had me feeling hornier than I could stand. To my surprise, Suzy simply picked her dress up slightly off the floor with the toe of her shoe and kicked it towards me. I caught it and watched spellbound as she began to dance again as another tune came on the jukebox. She came towards me and pulled me out of my seat, then put her arms on my shoulders, caressing them, then feeling my chest. Suddenly she turned around, pushing her ass against the hard bulge in my jeans and whispered back to me.

"Well, aren't you going to undo my bra for me?"

"You're not seriously going to take it all off, are you?"

"No, you are darling," she replied and pulled my hands to the strap of her bra. "Go on. I want them all to see my tits. And you do too, don't you?"

I looked at the expectant faces of the men around the room, and did exactly as she said. When the strap was undone, she pulled my hands around her and pressed them against her tits, so they were completely covered when she let the bra fall to the floor. Then she placed her hands on my own and moved them in a circular motion, making sure everyone could see that she was letting me grope her. Nobody knew we were together, and they must have thought I was pretty lucky.

Suddenly, she moved away from me and danced towards the middle of the floor, then lay on her back. She threw her legs up in the air and spread them wide apart, stroking her thighs as she did so. Everyone at the tables leaned over to get a better view as she licked her fingers and then began to stroke and pinch her nipples and squeeze her tits. I could see she was genuinely horny and that this wasn't all some act. She moved one of her hands down between her legs and began to rub herself through the material of her thong, moaning quietly. Soon the music stopped and there were more cheers and whistles from the crowd as she stood up and took a bow.

When she walked over to me I handed the dress to her, but instead of putting it on, she flung it on the table beside me. Suddenly the music started again and she turned her back to me and bent over so her ass was inches from my face.

"Well," she whispered. "Aren't you going to pull down my panties?"

"Don't you think you've gone far enough?" I said.

"Well, just one more song, I think. Come on, if you don't pull them down, I'll have to ask someone else."

I just sat there, paralysed, not knowing what to do, until suddenly she stood upright and strode over to a scruffy looking guy at another table. When she bent over in front of him, she didn't need to tell him what to do. He hooked his fingers inside her panties and slowly pulled them down, nuzzling his face against her as he did so. He began to lick and kiss the cheeks of her ass until she broke away from him and lay down on the floor once more. Again, she spread her legs wide, and again she rubbed her hand between her legs. This time, however, she was completely naked but for her high heels, and every single one of us could see she was sopping wet, her pussy hairs glistening, as she rubbed her clit. I watched in astonished excitement as my wife lay there, masturbating naked in front of a dozen men. I could tell she was nearing her climax, when suddenly the music finished and the audience erupted in applause and wolf whistles. I could see she wanted to carry on frigging herself, but if she did, the others would know it wasn't all part of the act, so she stood up and smiled. It was obvious that she really enjoyed herself, and also that she was really seriously turned on by what she had done.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.