Neglected Wife - Cover

Neglected Wife

by White Wolff

Copyright© 2002 by White Wolff

Erotica Sex Story: A pregnant woman, neglected by her husband comes to me for solace

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Pregnancy   .

I'd known the Drews for a couple of years. They were in their late twenties and both tended to work long hours, so although they only lived across the street I rarely saw them. They seemed a happy enough couple. John was a big man, not as tall as me but had a lot better physique. His wife, Ann was a petite woman, pretty enough but not a head turner. I had noticed Ann around the house more these last few weeks but I assumed she was on holiday. It was a hot sticky morning when I noticed that Ann was pregnant. I'd been strolling back from the shops when I noticed her walking in front of me.

I shouted 'Hi' and she turned saw me and said 'Hello'.

It was when I caught up with her that I became aware of her state.

'Oh congratulations' I muttered taken by surprise 'I didn't realise. When's it due?'

'Thanks,' she replied without enthusiasm, 'another six weeks yet. Unfortunately!'

'Tired out' I commiserated 'I know how you feel' She gave me that woman's look that said I couldn't possibly know how she felt. 'Ok. My ex went through it four times. It's great at first, all the excitement but when you've been carrying it round a few months and your back's killing it's not quite the same'

'You've a better idea than John' she moaned 'He thinks its easy but it isn't him that carries the lump or has to do without a drink'

'You've give up the vino then' I knew that both of them, whilst not heavy drinkers liked a glass of good wine. 'You can still have the odd glass though, I know my ex did'

'Not according to John I can't, although I could sure do with a drink'

By now we were virtually at my house so I said 'Well, I've got a bottle or two of '95 Nuit St Georges. Its not at its best yet but its certainly palatable'

Ann looked up at me with a smile 'I'm certainly tempted but I hadn't better, John will only moan'

'Well the offer stands if you feel you need it' I offered.

'I just might take you up on that' she said as we parted.

I thought little more about our passing conversation until the doorbell rang a few hours later. As I opened the door Ann was standing there, looking distinctly unhappy. 'Is that offer still on?' she asked puzzling me.

Quickly remembering the drink I answered 'Of course. It'll be my pleasure. Come on in.'

Ann followed me to the kitchen and as I opened the wine she told me why she looked so down.

'John has just rung to say he is going to be late. Again.'

I said little as Ann talked about her marriage and how since the pregnancy was confirmed they'd drifted apart.

'It's as if I'm a different person.' She complained. 'He hasn't touched me for three months, not even a hug. How did cope? Did you have an affair? I think he's got another woman somewhere.'

'How did I cope with what?' I asked.

'You know,' Ann said blushing, 'no nooky'

'Oh that. We had no problems. We made love virtually up until the kids were born. And no I didn't have an affair; I didn't want or need one. Why do you think John is?'

'John's always been a bit over sexed, he never could go long without it so I guess he's found somewhere else to get it.'

'Why don't you want him around you?' I asked. I knew many women pushed their men away during pregnancy.

'It's not me. I like it as much as he does' Ann once again went red as she realised her admittance 'he says I'm not attractive anymore and I just don't turn him on'

Again I knew many men with the same problem. I was lucky as I told Ann 'I feel sorry for him. I always felt my wife was at her most feminine when she was pregnant'

Ann clutched her stomach and said 'Feminine this?'

'Well I don't know of any man that can do it' I laughed and then added 'although I've seen a few try to copy the look with the aid of beer'

This made Ann laugh. 'That's true. But I don't feel feminine. Do I look it to you?' she asked.

For the first time I looked hard at Ann. The laugh had lit her face up making her look a lot more attractive. I thought about it and answered truthfully 'Yes Ann. I think you look very feminine and very pretty too. John's a fool.'

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.