Carree Loves Billy: Holiday Weekend - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Holiday Weekend

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bill meets me on a ski trip with my girlfriend who agrees to give us a day alone to experiment and get to know each other on a more intimate basis. I give Bill a special surprise that he never expected to prove my love for him. The story entails our first time sleeping and waking together. We experience tenderness and passion as young lovers as we experiment with our bodies and sexual freedom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"OK, full turn, next pit please", I commanded.

He turned on his heel and raised his other arm to proffer his other pit.

"Ughh, more bugs", I joked as I scrubbed away.

I had finished his upper body and stood back.

"Time to go downstairs", I said as I knelt in front of him.

I started with his feet. I took each foot out of the spray and set them on my thigh and soaped and rubbed, even between each toe. As I let each foot go back into the spray to rinse, I brought it back for a moment to bring it to my mouth, where I sucked his big toe and ran my tongue around it; First to his left, and then to his right. I saw his penis jump each time I did this. (The Joy of Sex said that toes were erogenous zones - our bodies sure are strange)

After finishing his feet I soaped up his leg to high on his thigh, just shy of next to his ball sack, one leg then the other.

Then, I reached up and slapped him on the belly and commanded,

"Turn around, big boy".

Bill really had a nice butt. Most guys have flat asses or wide asses. Bill's was a perfect half way between a flat and feminine ass. I soaped, beginning at his waist, down each cheek, rubbing and squeezing to the cup of his butt. I don't think he expected what I did next, as I even surprised myself. I took my soapy hand and ran it right down between his cheeks and washed his butt split. I gave him a crack on his right buttock and said, "Bend forward a little, handsome", and he did as commanded. I took the middle three fingers of my soapy hand, my index and third finger a little behind my middle, and traced up and down deep in his split, paying special attention to his cute little butthole. Once it was surely clean, I washed it again, concentrating just my middle finger in it. He was opening up a little, but I didn't want to stick a finger in.

I gave him another slap, this on his left cheek, and said, "Bend more". He did and before I gave him a chance to think about what might happen, I pressed my mouth to his cute ass and quickly tongued his asshole, It had no taste, well, it had Bill taste, but from the groan and jump (a jump I expected, so I was grabbing his balls to countermand the move forward) he enjoyed it. I didn't linger long, but I wanted him to know that I, too, was willing and wanted to taste every inch of him.

I sat back on my haunches again and paddled his butt and said,

"Turn around and show me what you have for me".

He turned and he was not just erect, but erect and shiney. From my experience with Bill, I knew he was hurting from being so engorged. I quickly soaped up my hands and placed them on his penis pulling my one hand up the shaft while I started the other at the bottom, still stroking up. One after the other I stroked it, over and over about 20 times. I was watching intently at the shaft and head of his penis, when I looked up and caught his eye.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"Feels incredible", he answered.

"Just wait until I suck it" I smiled.

Then I took my hands from his penis, leaving him hanging in euphoria and I resoaped my hands.

I reached with both sudsy hands and grabbed for his balls. Not hard or mean, mind you, but sliding them in between his thigh and his sack and then hold them like a treasure. I worked the later all over them with a gentle massage and used my right hand to reach back up under to get the little piece of skin between his sack and his butthole. I pulled that hand all the way out of its slide, then back in, all the way back, and then a third time with my middle finger going right up his butt, just a little so he knew I was there. I pulled both hands from his balls and placed them in his belly and pushed him back saying, "Bend, don't step, lean against the wall. Let the water run down the front of your body".

He did as instructed and it was perfect. His head went through the spray and leaned back on the wall while the spray washed down his front, rinsing his genitals. As the water rushed over his penis and balls I leaned forward and bent my head to take his balls into my mouth, one at a time. I didn't think I would like doing this because of all the hair he had, but holding that part of his sack in my mouth with the entire testicle in my mouth was pretty erotic. I lolled each ball to his groans and I heard him whisper I Love You more than once. After taking each of his

"boys" in my mouth, I licked at his sack as I held it out and way from his body. With no warning I stopped, and using just my mouth I sought out his cock and sucked the head into my mouth. This caused him to stand up straight as I ran my tongue around and around the head. I began to thrust the head deeper and deeper into my mouth, but I still knew I could get very little into it.

Just as it began to touch the top of my palette I could feel the gag reflex. If I held back the turtleneck that was his foreskin it streamlined him a little and I could get another little bit in, but I saw no sense in trying something that was that scary to me. I did not want to choke. I developed a rhythm with my mouth around his cock pumping it just an inch past the head and back to just below the taper to his pee hole. The smooth velvet feel of this sliding back and forth was very pleasurable to me, but my neck was growing weary. I looked up at him and his look at me was one of adoration. I managed a smile without losing my rhythm and again he said "I Love You". I began to taste a little pre-cum, just a bleachy report, that told me he was in the ignition stage.

Although I didn't want to, I stopped.

"Ummm, I'm just placing my order now, you can make delivery later, OK?" I said in my best tease voice, and I gave him one more big suck at his dick. I stood up and said, "All Clean!!"

He held me tightly as I stood with him under the water.

"Now, it's my turn" he said as he grabbed the soap from the dish to lather. He gave my breasts, belly and back as total a cleaning as I had done to him. He even picked up my lead with the feet, and I must say, having your big toes sucked, as if they were a penis is pretty sexy and feels erotic as hell. I was surprised and knew why his penis jumped when I did it to him.

He, like I did, saved my butt and genitals for last. Without having any bush at all I was easy to get squeaky clean, but it didn't stop him from spending lots of time there. He had me much in the same position I had him, with my head and back against the wall, while the water ran down my genitals with his tongue running through them. Bill was an experienced pussy eater now and with my vulva thrust out like this he was having a feast. I had spread my legs a little and was turning out my thighs. He had his tongue absolutely buried in the top of my slit and on my clit with his middle finger thrust up like he was trying to meet his tongue through the wall. He was on my G-spot. He doesn't always find it, but he had it today and he was playing it like a banjo.

With the water from the shower my flow was not detectable, but I was leaking like a cheap faucet. I felt a BIG orgasm building and knew it was going to be a squirter. I began to lose my breath and I thought my heart was going to shut down. I was clearly losing touch. I couldn't see, my eyeballs rolled back, I couldn't hear my head so full of blood. The grunt that came from my throat hurt and the noise that came from my larynx was indescribable. I felt like my clit and pussy were sticking out a foot from my body and I was losing total touch when I exploded. Even in the rush of the shower I saw my gush as I looked down. It was a cloudy wall of fluid that hit Bill in the face and quickly washed down his chin and kneeling body. He then put the whole of his mouth over my entire vagina to catch the next gush and I heard him choke and then push half of it out his mouth as he busied his tongue to lap up what he could. I lost all control and could no longer have anything touching me, especially my pussy. I pushed him away slapping at his face in a windmill motion. My knees were locked and I couldn't move, I had to move him. He quickly backed away, amidst a couple unintentional slaps at his face, and watched the show.

"Holy Jumping Jesus, Carree, are you OK?" he said in a little panic.

I was huffing and puffing as if I just ran 10 miles up hill.

"OK, OK, OK, OK, OK" I chanted as I began to get back in touch.

"MY GOD, MY GOD, MY GOD, MY GOD, I couldn't stand anymore" I said still unable to catch my breath. "You're going to make my heart explode one of these times, Bill" "So good, soo, good, soooooo fucking good, oh my God, my pussy, my fucking pussy" I said, possibly swearing like that for one of the first times ever in front of Bill or anyone, really.

I finally began to get my breath and I looked at Bill, and our eyes met and we started laughing.

"You are a freak show when you cum", he said.

"Those G-spot orgasms just make me lose control and I gush sometimes, but never like that", I said, still barely able to finish whole sentences in one breath.

"I don't know what that fluid is, but it definitely is sweet, not entirely pleasant, but sweet." He paused and said "But, my God Carree, you cum so hard. Are you sure you can go anymore?"

I sighed and began to force myself to breath normal catching my breath, breathing through my mouth, exhaling almost as a whistle.

"Yes, sweet William, I have lots more for you. I just hadn't planned on having a heart attack orgasm like that. You found the switch."

My knees finally unlocked and I forced myself to stand up bringing my head through the water spray and letting it hit my back. My vagina was just inches from Bills face in his kneeling position. He looked at it and I thrust my hand over it.

"No more of that for now Mister", I said as I turned on my heel and leaned again to the wall placing my hands atop each other on the tile to cradle my face. I was leaned forward with my legs spread a little and my butt sticking out, right in his face.

"You're almost done washing me, aren't you Bill?", I asked.

He answered by picking up the soap and cupping it in his palm with his nails extended, and then rubbing it in a washing motion up and down my butt cheeks. They were more than clean as he continued, but then he stopped. I felt a soapy hand start at the top of my crease. He splayed my cheeks apart as he ran his hand in long strokes up and down my crack. He held the bar of soap just at the top of my split so the water kept washing more soap down the crease. His long strokes got shorted with each pass, until he had just one finger right at my butthole, scrubbing cleaning, and teasing.

He moved his finger away and replaced it with his tongue and began to lick at the little notch. I knew I was spreading open a bit for him. I began to make noises to let him know how much I liked it.

The hot water tank was a large capacity figuring each chalet could sleep 6, but our marathon was draining it. It was turning less than warm, I freed one hand to push the lever down to turn off the water. Bill never stopped his licking, though. I definitely liked his tongue as it soothed my asshole. He moved his mouth away and replaced it with his finger. He wiggled it a few times and it went away, but only for a second. It came back very wet, so he must have put some saliva on it. He wasted no time playing now. He twisted the digit and it slid right in my ass just past his first knuckle. I jumped, startled, but not in pain. He wiggled his finger a little and pushed it in a bit more.

It felt good and now it was helped by the KY I had pushed up there. He stroked it in and out in short piston fashion and spoke.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Carree? I don't want to hurt you. Do you know everything involved and..." he started but I stopped him.

"Bill, did you see the stuff under the towel? You know I wouldn't tease you if I weren't willing to really try it", I said looking back over my shoulder. "The blue thing is... a... ummm...

it's been tested!... and it works,... ummm, FITS just fine.

I'm sorry you weren't there" I confessed, "But I had to know because..."

"I understand", he said stopping me. "I would never ask you for this, for that reason. It had to be your decision."

"Yes, and it is my decision. But you have to understand that if it doesn't work out, if it's too painful or uncomfortable, you'll have to stop. OK?" I warned him.

"I fully understand Carree. The last thing I want to do is hurt you, baby. You know how I feel. Love isn't hurting and making love should be all pleasure, not pain", I said.

" I want to..." I started to speak but was interrupted by his finger sliding past the second knuckle and more. "Ohhhhhhhh" I groaned in new pleasure. "I want to feel you inside of me, and I DO now", I said with a grunt.

He slid his finger in and out a few times and he slid it out, saying, "Let's move to the bed, where I can love you proper". I pushed away from the shower wall and Bill stood up and he looked at me. We kissed.

I held him close to me and whispered in his ear, " Dry me off Bill, and take me to bed and fuck me. Let me feel that cock deep inside of me. I want you so bad. Fuck me, and spray your seed inside me. I know I never talk like this, but I want you to know how much I passionately love you. Fuck is a word of passion. My own mother told me that. She told me never to say it in anger, only in passion. This is passion, Bill. Fuck me. I wish I could take you in my vagina where you are supposed to plant your seeds for our children. But we can't, but I have to feel you inside of me, to have you take me to total ecstasy. Fuck me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.