Preview

Carree Loves Billy: Holiday Weekend

by Carree Wilson

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Teenagers, Romantic, True Story, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys,

Erotica Sex Story: Bill meets me on a ski trip with my girlfriend who agrees to give us a day alone to experiment and get to know each other on a more intimate basis. I give Bill a special surprise that he never expected to prove my love for him. The story entails our first time sleeping and waking together. We experience tenderness and passion as young lovers as we experiment with our bodies and sexual freedom.

I lost my William early in 2001. He was a writer who, one day, planned to use my diary, which I kept through our young courtship and beyond, as a basis for true erotic stories. William and I enjoyed reading erotic stories of this type. He planned to use the pen name Billy Hand. As a means of therapy for dealing with his loss, I have taken up the project. Though not as accomplished as William as a writer, I too, write professionally for travel and vacation guides. I hope you enjoy our stories as much as I did living them. Whether you believe our stories or not, trust me when I say then have been embellished little.

Our sexual awakening is told in the CARREE LOVES BILLY series.

There are 10 separate other stories to be written, from Williams outlines, about specific days and events in our sexual lives.

This is one of them.

However, it should be known it is one that I would not have picked. William had this in his outline of stories because of the detail I went into about the preparation for anal sex. When I wrote in my diary about this I gave the dirty details of the time leading up to and including the act itself. As you read you will find another important reason this was a special time in our lives.

When William and I read erotic stories that included anal intercourse, he always thought that they made it sound like it was as easy as sticking your finger in pudding. It is not. It is an act that should not be entered into lightly or at the spur of the moment. At least this is how we looked at it.


[This story was not divided into chapters by the author. It was submitted in one piece. It has been divided to provide compatibility with wider range of browsers - Storiesonline]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.