Blowing Off Steam

by Janice Kirtley

Copyright© 2002 by Janice Kirtley

Erotica Sex Story: Sonny and Jan are online, and offline friends. One night they decide to get together, and 'blow off some steam'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

One day, while passing the time online, Jan got a private message from her friend Sonny. They had been friends for a time, both in the place she volunteered from time to time, and also whenever he got online at the library and could catch her online at the same time.

He had dropped her subtle sexual hints in the past, and she found him quite attractive in return.

They had been emailing back and forth, and Jan had sent him some risqué pictures to his email. That afternoon when he messaged her, he told her how much he loved the pics, and he wanted MORE. The line in the subject said, "I want sum." So Jan sent him back a reply message, "Cum get some."

His message came to her in the form of, "Are you on?" Jan replied that she was, and he wanted to know what she was doing that night. It just so happened that she was free that particular evening, and wasn't working.

They made plans to meet that evening, and Sonny arranged to get a motel room. Jan rushed around to get ready. She wanted to please Sonny in every way. She showered, fixed her hair, and did all the things females did to make themselves alluring.

She was to pick Sonny up at 4 o'clock, and they would have an early dinner to break the ice.

Jan drove up to Sonny's house, and he was out front waiting. He smiled when he saw her, and trotted over and got in the passenger seat. He sure did look great and smelled just as good as he looked.

They had a nice dinner together at Applebee's and laughed and joked together. He told her all about his life, his ups and downs, and she the same.

Afterwards, they walked to her car in the parking lot, and Sonny leaned over and gave Jan one of the most passionate and deep kisses she'd ever had.

When he broke the kiss, and came up for air, he smiled at her and said he had wanted to do that since she picked him up.

They talked while she drove to the motel, Sonny playing with her hair the whole way. He told her he liked touching, and hoped she didn't mind. He told her how pretty her hair was, and how soft. He was glad she didn't use hair spray or a lot of make up.

At the motel, Sonny used the key he had gotten that afternoon and opened the door for Jan. It wasn't a gorgeous room, but it would suit the purpose of two friends who needed to blow off a little steam. Each one knew what they were there for, and it didn't bother Jan in the least. It had been a long time since she had really cut loose, and she was looking forward to this.

There were two beds in the room, and Jan laughed and said, "One to mess up, and one to sleep in."

Jan liked to make love to music, and while Sonny went to the restroom she checked out the television to see if she could find a country music channel. Without success, she went through the entire menu, only to find nothing on but news and an Eddie Murphy movie. She left it there, and went to sit on the bed.

Sonny came over and sat down at the foot of the bed, joining her. He asked her if she would like a foot massage. He removed her shoes, and began to rub her feet and calves slowly, moving his hands expertly up and down.

Jan lay back on the pillows, and sighed her pleasure. Sonny was doing a very good job of relaxing her. Even though Jan knew Sonny well enough, she was still a bit nervous about having sex with this man. What if he didn't find her attractive? What if she didn't turn him on? So many what ifs.

At that moment, Sonny stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. "I want to feel your skin against mine," he said. He pulled Jan to her feet, and gently kissed her again, at the same time lifting her sweater over her head. He tossed her garment over to the other bed, along with his own. She stood there before him in her sexy black bra, and Sonny gasped when he saw her near-nakedness.

He softly touched her with his fingertips, trailing them down her neck to her breasts. He squeezed and kneaded her gently, making Jan moan softly.

He lowered his lips to her neck, and nuzzled her. "Mmm, you smell good baby", he whispered to her. He moved his lips around her neck, to her ear lobes, and finally made his way downward.

Jan grasped his head, and urged him lower. He reached around behind her, and freed the clasp of her bra. Without raising his head, he tossed it aside.

Now he had her full and free before him. He kissed, licked, and sucked each nipple one by one until Jan felt dizzy and thought she might faint.

He stepped back from her then, and began to remove his boots and jeans. Never taking his eyes from her, he yanked everything off, so in a hurry was he to get back to what he was doing.

Jan was undoing the clasp of her own jeans, when Sonny walked over to help. He slid them down her legs, and helped her step out of them.

He pulled her to him then, undulating his body against hers. He ran his hands down the full length of her back, and buttocks, pulling her as close to him as he could get. It was like they were slow dancing.

Sonny eased her down on the bed, crawling above her, but staying on his knees. He teasingly flicked her lips with his tongue, while toying with her nipples with his fingertips. The buds became so hard, and were so sensitive; she thought they might break off.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and coaxed his mouth down to them once again. Jan loved having her tits lavished on. They were very sensitive, and she could feel the juices flowing in her pussy by then. He lapped at them, licking, sucking, and gently biting while Jan arched her back high to meet his mouth.

Suddenly she didn't feel him there anymore, and raised her head to see what had happened. Sonny gave her a sly smile as he backed away, and moved down her body. He pulled her with him to the foot of the bed, until her legs were hanging off the edge, and he was on the floor between them. He parted her thighs as far as they would go, and gazed at her shaven pussy. "You've got a beautiful pussy baby," he crooned to her as he touched her. He pulled back the folds of her lips, and ran his tongue along the slit, sucking and tasting her.

His tongue and mouth worked urgently on her, giving her sensations she hadn't felt in a long time.

It was hard to keep her legs still. She felt overcome by some powerful drug. Never had any man eaten her like this. He placed his hands under her ass, almost as if to urge her closer. She pulled her legs back, until they were up over his head. She wanted to give him more access to her, and now she was dripping wet. Sonny wasn't the type to have any kind of pleasure before his partner had hers. He was a giver in every sense of the word. He planned to make Jan cum at least 3 or 4 times before he even thought of himself.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.