G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Lt. O'Neil was helpless. Her muscle bound frame on her front over the bench in the beach house. Her tywraped arms (pinned together at the wrists and elbows) behind her, Her drug enhanced, ballooned, aching, bound tits over the edge of the rough table top, A chain, nipple clamped to each swollen teat. The weight of it stretching her nipples cruelly.

Thick cord around each knee tied her legs to the legs of the bench. O'Neil's BDU's torn, hung from her lower legs, Where her booted feet twitched and flexed. She was bent over forwards with her head protruding over the edge her head ring gagged connected to her arms holding it up. Her ass in the air.

It seemed to go on and on. Huge cocks continually filled her throat, cumming in her mouth and all over her face. They fucked her ass repeatedly, and deposited their hot sperm in her rectum after blasting her asshole wide open.

O'Neil became limp, unable to do anything more than lie there, grunting and crying, their rape toy. O'Neil gagged around the cock filling her throat as another cock came in her ass, filling her bowels to overflowing with jism. They were animals, using her like meat, degrading her, saying she really wanted it.

"You are a dirty whore Lieutenant you just love getting gang-banged! You'll be friggin' yourself off about this for years!!"

The brutal, degrading gang rape was shattering her mind and sexy body with its pain and humiliation. Cock after Cock invading her, pounding, squirting, and being replaced by another, then another, then another, and then another.

Instructor Johns was next for a piece of her ass. He and Instructor Whitewire had a special treat for her. Johns sank into her gaping wet ring sliding the head in and out in short sharp stabs.

The Master Chief crouched down before her lifting her chin smiling into her pained expression.

"If you feel you can not carry on Lieutenant, that it all seems beyond your capabilities just say the word O'Neil, Just Quit huh?"

She shook her head staring him down determined through the glaze of semen clinging to her jolting face.

"NOH!" she spat.

"Well that's fine, 'cos Johns and Whitewire have a special trick they want to share with you. One they only usually share with five dollar whore's. But due to your tenacity and predicament they're gonna let your sorry butt experience what they call a Double whammy!"

O'Neil pulled her face away groaning as Johns began to pump her ass steadily from above her cheeks; his cock going down into her bowels almost vertically.

"Brace yourself Lieutenant this is gonna make your ass ache for weeks!"

Whitewire knelt on the floor behind her and the two of them dragged her cheeks as wide as they could. making her whimper and sob in fear of what they were going to do.

He was trying to shove his large, hard cock in her ass as well. O'Neil realized with horror what they had planned. With a guttural grunt of animal outrage she Clenched her butt cheeks up hard. Straining like fuck to stop them.

Whitewire was found too much resistance, he rammed his fingers deep into her cunt and scooped her own cunt juice and blood out. He smeared it around her crack. forcing his fingers down the side of Johns cock. O'Neil wept as she felt her ring sear with burning heat as it was dragged wider.

They would rip her open she howled and struggled as they laughed an jeered. The other soldiers gathering to encourage them.

"Get her ass open, go on!"

"Pull on that ring, rip it if you have to"

"C'mon open up like a good bitch lieutenant!!"

Try as they might she still fought to keep them from opening her up. She sobbed with effort her body straining to clench her butt shut around the cock that was already lodged in it.

"Shit man she's squeezing my cock! you ain't never gonna open her up!"

"Oh I think we will!" The Master Chief yelled.

He produced the plastic bag and thrust it down over her surprised features. Dragging it tight. She went wild dragging the plastic to her mouth. Her body heaving in shock and panic.

Distracted her ass flinched and sprang open. Whitewire gripped his cock hard and forces it along side Johns tool, he pushed it still didn't go in. He balanced himself, repositioning trying again, Whitewire heaved ramming it to her wet stretched tight anal muscles with a hard steady solid push, he gave a mighty shove, and suddenly her asshole was filled with two cocks at once.

"OH YEAH OH YEAH TAKE IT TAKE IT UUUHHH!!"

"BUST THAT ASS!!"

He grunted with effort as it slid into her already stuffed rectum. She was arched in pain and panic screaming hoarsely into the bag. Jack dragged it from her head so the video guy could catch her pained gasping face as The second cock forced home.

"NOHH GHOD ARGHH!! ARGGHH! ARGHH!!" she howled.

"BOOOHAAAA!! spear her ass!" someone encouraged.

They went at it savagely, no mercy. They began to double fuck her ass with a rapid, brutal pace, both hammering against her splayed ass cheeks at each stroke, plunging their rock hard shafts into her violated hole. Making her jolt and snatch at her bonds in agony.

Two thick cocks rubbing against each other inside her rectum. O'Neil let out groan after groan, protesting weakly, she was completely unable to put up any resistance as the pair of men began rhythmically pumping through her anal ring and into the depths of her intestine, stretching the already abused tissues still more. Thrust after hard thrust slammed twin lengths of hot meat up her asshole.

"I think she love's it, don't you Liutenant-slut!"

"UHH UHH UHH NOOOOHHH!!"

The Chief laughed, directing the video guy to close up on them double raping her hole with their cocks, making her straining ass cheeks bounce with every ruining thrust.

"What you gonna say to hubby bitch huh? I had to hide a pringles container up my ass during inspection! You're going to have to con him into fucking your ass so you can say 'look what you did with you're weener' HA HA!"

The others fell about their laughing stinging her will.

O'Neil gulped in air and with a cry slumped just laying there letting them rape her hole, moaning pitifully each time the two cocks moved inside her, double pumping her aching sphincter.

A third got in front of her face, insisting.

"Time for another face fuck cunt open up! I'm going to stick my cock all the way down you're tight throat, you cum guzzling slut! You better suck this down your throat like a good whore!"

"Noh phease noh ore!" O'Neil gasped, her voice cracking with humiliation.

"Tough fucking shit cunt!" She whimpered, as he force fed it to her laughing at her half hearted attempt to pukll away.

O'Neil's ass was being double fucked so brutally she was beginning to grunt like a pig with pain and the heavy slamming she was receiving from both ends, Her limp body was buffeted back and forth as her ravishers banged into her from either side, smashing against her rounded buttocks and driving deeply into her rear opening.

"Uuuuuuuuuhh! Uuuuuuuhh! UGGHHHH!" The man fucking her face groaned, yanking it from her throat he spurted. His cock jerked and jetted thick sperm into her gasping face, into her open mouth. Splatter after splatter plastering her face. He buried himself in her ring gagged mouth one last time.

"Fuck that's good Lieutenant."

He gasped withdrawing his cock from her windpipe with a sickening squelch.

Johns and Whitewire began humping alternately up her butt making her tortured rectum spasm and springe as it was pulled and pushed. O'Neil was in agony this was the most vicious stirring her ass had received she really believed these two would bust her ass it was awful the worst!

She didn't know but the two men with the fattest cocks there where double fucking her ravaged hole stretching and pulling in every direction as the two pricks ripped through her once tight sphincter.

"C'mon ram that worthless ass see how wide it will go!!

"GOHD NOH NOH!" she pleaded.

As they began really trying to see how wide they could stretch out her tortured asshole. After fifteen minutes of her poor frame squirming and jolting under this brutal ass raping, they came. Together they rammed both cocks as deep as they could up her quaking ass. O'Neil let out an awful guttural sob going stiff with shock as both cocks seemed to expand and then burst. A wheeler of heavy gut wrenching pounding throbs oscillated through her rectum making her cervix unexpectedly flutter her belly tightening in an excruciating flood of pain and pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.