Preview

G I Jane

by Mad Gerald

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, NonConsensual, Rape, Celebrity, BDSM, MaleDom, Rough, Humiliation, Gang Bang, Interracial, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Fisting, Squirting, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

"G.I. JANE." an Adaption to the sexual by Mad Gerald.

Synopsis (You've all seen it yeah, otherwise see it!!)

Navy Intelligence officer Lt. Jordan O'Neil (DEMI MOORE) sets a historic precedent when she is recruited as a test case to be the first woman allowed to train for the highly covert operations unit known as the Navy SEALs. Selected for her courage, skills, and level headedness, O'Neil is determined to succeed in the most demanding, most merciless and most honoured fighting force in the world, in which 60% of her male counterparts will fail. Under the relentless command of Master Chief John Urgayle (VIGGO MORTENSEN), O'Neil is put through weeks of physical and emotional hell, and is not expected to succeed. Indeed, military and high ranking government officials including her sponsor, Senator Lillian DeHaven (ANNE BANCROFT) are counting on her to fail. However, to their dismay and perplexity, O'Neil perseveres.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.