G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

O'Neil came out of her shock with a jolt, turning she went to flee only to be tripped and whilst stumbling she was grabbed on both sides by Salem's troops.

She was dragged around to face him.

"Now that ain't nice is it O'Neil, while you've been branching out on your own here me and my men ain't had nobody to take out our normal healthy male desires on. Well almost no one." He chewed his cigar regarding her fearful but determined face.

"Pleased to see us?" He got real close.

O'Neil couldn't help it she was trembling, she shied her face away as he stood before her. Salem looked her up and down, O'Neil's tits were massive slabs that pressed hard trying to burst her T-shirt. Her thick teats housed in their pierced and pinned cones stuck out hard. Her shirt was wet around them.

"You been overdoing it with the chest expander bitch?" They all laughed. Salem caressed her jugs through the shirt, slowly working toward her pinned teats. Suddenly he gripped both cones, hard. He twisted and wrenched them up making O'Neil yelp and grimace in pain.

He pulled her up by her nipples until her face was real close to his. He gripped them harder. O'Neil gasped and kicked trying to pull free.

"You missed us whore? huh?" He pushed his face next to hers. Staring into her pain filled eyes, "You missed my meat up your ass?" she tried to shake her head 'No' "Don't be afraid of showing your emotions O'Neil, you filling up with the thought of how me and my men have been abstainin' from sexual release until we found you again!"

"Please... don't"

"Sure you are! Don't you worry not long now and we'll all be slam fucking you just like old times"

"Oh god, please my tits!"

"Now seems to me that you ain't been to well here? what with that black eye, an all, so we think it's best if you take a ride in this Ambulance where my two enthusiastic medics can look after your feminine needs!"

He nodded. There was a flurry of activity while the two on either side held her arms rigid. Salem grinned and viciously twisted and stretched her teats until she screamed, throwing her head back in agony. Another waited behind her, with a large 'O' ring gag. As her head went back. He brought his knee up into her back, bending her like a bow. in moments he managed to shove the wide ring gag into her mouth, behind her teeth. Then he did up the thick strap behind her head.

"Just like old times huh!" Salem chuckled.

They opened up the rear of the ambulance. crouched at the far end. His face covered in a cold sweat. Was a Guy in a lab coat. He raised his arms.

"Don't shoot me, please!"

Salem grinned at him.

"Well don't you look shit scared Mister? who in the name of sweet Jesus are you?"

"I... I'm Doctor Stern. The Senator... well she?"

"Isn't worth a crap! Get your ass out O'here!"

Dishevelled and shaking the doctor scrambled out.

Two others dragged out an evac trolley from the rear of the ambulance. O'Neil was fought toward it. Eventually with a huge struggle they got her on her back on it. With her kicking and struggling they held her down while two others forced her powerful arms above her head. They lashed her wrists to the head bar of it.

Her legs were batted away and struggled down. then her BDU's were undone at the waist and wrenched down her legs. It took them awhile but eventually her trousers were off. They struggled her ass down to the full extent of her arms and lowered the bottom third of the couch. Then her knees were dragged open and lashed to the guide bars on either side. This left O'Neil's panty clad ass and cunt tantalisingly open for attention.

Salem had Dr Stern by the shirt front, his feet nearly off the floor. The Doctor was a slight man 5'4" with dark curly hair, and thick black framed glasses. a long nose and thin mouth made him appear very weasel like.

"So talk! what did the Senator want your sorry ass for then Doctor?"

"Please... you're choking me, I'm a fertility specialist, she wants her eggs implanted in a surrogate I'm here to begin the process and oversee the transfer!"

Salem chewed his cigar. Thinking, he grinned.

"And the name of the surrogate?"

"O'Neil, Jordan O'Neil!"

"Well that old bitch, Listen Doctor, nothings changed right, you go ahead as if nothing was different yeah! Your patients waiting. Wait, do you need anything else to do this?"

"Well yes, the eggs are at my faculty, I need proper facilities, nurses!"

The air was rent with a hoarse scream from behind the Ambulance. The Doctor flinched. Salem grinned.

"OK you give directions, we'll go and collect them that OK?"

"It's highly irregular, I'm supposed..."

Another scream rent the air.

"You're a surgeon yeah! You're hands are invaluable, what if we cut a few fingers off?"

"It's OK!! we can do anything you want SIR!"

"That's better!"

One of the troops came to attention near Salem.

"Sir, the Major there, seems, the bullocks were used to milk the Lieutenant, and a machine. The drugs in his case are to maintain her breast production."

"Well, well quite the Mommy ain't she. Right get the machine and drugs. You two, Get those bullocks loaded on a truck! The rest of you get these bodies dumped."

Salem's troops loaded the evac trolley onto the back of the ambulance. O'Neil starred about wildly, terrified at what would happen. She could see nearby was an IV stand with a red bag and some plastic tubing coiled around it. On a cart to one side was a stainless steel tray with various shiny steel, glass and plastic instruments laid out neatly in a row on a thin white towel. A faint smell of alcohol, Betadyne and germicidal soap permeated the Ambulance. Salem and two of his men got in the back with her. The Doctor spoke with the driver Salem had put in charge of the ambulance. Then the Doctor clambered in.

They drove the Ambulance into the stables and mounted guards while the Doctor began his treatment. The stable doors slammed closed.

Inside he looked O'Neil over. Then he pulled open a draw and found some thick leather straps. He withdrew two knee supports and fastened them to the trolley. He then undid one thigh at a time and with help wrestled them into the supports. He put the thick straps over her lower thighs and strapped her strong legs to the supports. He pulled them far too tight. He enjoyed watching her grimace in pain as he pulled them tight into her flesh.

"Well now we are lucky today, I come out here to pick you up and treat you with kid gloves, and then impregnate you with the nice Senators eggs. But now I can play my favourite games with a big strong bitch, A helpless big strong bitch!"

"Sounds to me Stern like your gonna a be one hell of a team player!" Salem laughed.

O'Neil's tongue lolled about in her painfully ring gagged mouth as she tried to swear and threaten the little doctor. Her breasts wobbled and bounced under her shirt. Two large damp patches spreading from each pinned aching teat.

He ran his fingers down the inside of her upright thighs, to her panty clad pussy. He opened another draw and selected a scalpel. He sliced the gusset of her pants and then the hem. He pulled them away. Her swollen bald cunt lips were still pouting and raw from all the fucking in the stables.

He spread her bald bruised pussy lips and roughly shoved his ungloved fingers between her thick labia, forcing the folds apart stabbing up inside her slightly moist cunt opening. O'Neil jumped when she felt him ram his finger inside her, he took his other hand, he placed it on her stomach and pushed down hard, forcing her ass back down.

"Oh you are nice and strong ain't you," he said to her, gently, then quickly shoved another finger inside her tender cunt and began to move his thumb, in a circular motion, over and around her clit hood. He found she was still tight with good tone, he slowly moved his finger around inside of her cunt. He used his other hand to keep her pussy lips spread and kept rubbing her clit while he moved his finger in and out of her pussy, which had now started to moisten despite O'Neil's tension and fear,

"Oh yeah lots of room for improvement here," he said grinning, all the while fucking his fingers in and out of her now somewhat wet pussy.

"My little hobby you see, when I'm not cleaning out old ladies wombs, and mopping out bloody cunts, is Pussy enhancement"

He rubbed his thumb over her clit hard. Chuckling as her hips flinched.

"So what could you do for Lieutenant O'Neil here Doc.?"

"Well lets see, I think, what I can do for you is One, give her a super engorged clit. And two make her G spot so big and sensitive that she has to fuck all the time just to stop from going mad!"

O'Neil was frantic.

Salem puffed on his cigar, "Well this should be fun!"

"Well lets open her up and see!," Stern said and abruptly pulled his fingers out and stopped caressing her swelling clit. He reached into a nearby drawer and pulled out a huge metal speculum. He showed it to O'Neil and smiled running his tongue up it's length.

Her eyes were bulging as she took in it's size, her legs snatched and strained as he lowered it and without further warning, he shoved it through the entrance of her pussy.

"This is the bit I like, Brace yourself!" he giggled.

O'Neil yelped as she felt the cold metal slither inside and jolted as he forced it deeper still. She tried to lift her ass but he held her belly down.

"There, there, don't squirm so you'll make me cum too soon! One of you, strap in the box, pull her belly down."

One of the medics attached a thick restraint across her hips and pulled it tight.

"NOH YOU HWAT!!" she hollered as he began spreading the walls of her cunt.

Dr. Stern slowly forced the handles open watching her face intently, catching every twist, and grimace of her features. After the initial cold shock, it had started to burn as it forced her inner muscles to give. He was hurting her and enjoying every moment. Slowly the speculum was extended as far as it could be and some more. O'Neil arched her back panting and groaning as it went wider and wider. She was sure it would tear her cunt and rip right through to her rectum.

"There just a little further, is it smarting yet?" he chuckled.

"You see I need to get it as wide as possible, because I can!"

They all laughed while O'Neil grunted and strained as he locked it open. He put on a head lamp and looked in her twat. Her vulva was stretched to the limit. Her clitoral hood stretched back off her shiny nub, the red walls of her cunt gaping beneath.

He smiled and moved around to her side and dragged her T-shirt up over her swollen breasts, he examined them. Then took a thick bungee with hooks on the ends and fastened one to one cone. Then dragged it up over a IV hook in the ceiling, back down and dragging her other teat up by the cone hooked it to that. O'Neil's tits were now again two very fat stretched torpedoes.

Salem laughed and twanged the elastic. O'Neil howled and heaved as pain and thrills shot through each pinned teat. Beads of sweat were now running down her naked, immobilised body. The Doc. gave the case of Henry's to one of the medics.

"8cc's in each tit, shoot the fuckers up!"

"NOH! NOH!!" O'Neil wailed as the medic pulled the bottle of breast serum out and began to draw it up.

In moments he was stabbing the hypodermic into her bloated aureole and thumbing the contents in.

"There that should make you eager!"

O'Neil sobbed as her aching bruised tits began to throb and swell. Stern shoved two fingers inside her cunt and flipped his hand over. O'Neil jerked and shook as he found the thickening pad of her 'G' spot and began feeling and probing it.

Smiling to himself he pulled his fingers free and went to the drawer again and removed a slim flexible urinary catheter. He brought it up and showed it to her and smiled. O'Neil had lifted her head to look between her stretched tits her face betrayed her recognition of the device.

"Well I see you recognise this is a urinary catheter, I'm going to shove this thing up your piss hole Lieutenant! Unless of coarse you'll piss for me? No? Oh well!"

O'Neil's sobbing and snivelling reached a new height.

"Ph-Ph-Phhheaseeee dohn't Ph-Ph-ph Oh Ph-Ph-ease" she sobbed,

"Phease dohn't hut hat ing in ee phease!!!"

Stern pulled his cock out and wanked it, grinning.

"So you'll piss for me?"

"ESS OU ASTARD!" she bore down making herself piss.

Stern gasped watching her piss shoot out of her urethra and wash over his cock as he wanked it. Slowly it petered out.

"There that's a good bitch, now I'm going to insert it anyway!"

"NOHHHHHHHH NOHHHHHHH!!"

He fingered her wet lips apart, slippily seeking the small hole. spreading apart the sparsely bristled outer lips, examining her inner lips, moving to the urethral opening under her clitoris, then finally to the clitoris itself. He pulled back her hood, exposing O'Neil's most sensitive organ. The doctor had a metal clamp object and she felt his fingers part her lips and manipulate the cold metal between her inner lips. She strained to see as she could see the end of the object sticking up between her legs. Then she heard a series of clicks and she hissed in air, as her cunt lips started to part wider and wider and she shuddered as she felt the cold air rush onto her pee hole. It made her want to piss. Her lips stretched more and more until they began to sting with being so spread.

"This will be a little cold as I scrub you now." The doctor said. O'Neil felt a cold sponge start to scrub at her piss hole. This made her want to piss even more. She gulped in air and laid her head back looking at the ceiling.

"I'm going to insert the tube now into your bladder."

O'Neil looked down again to see the doctor standing with a long black tube in his hand and he placed it right at her piss hole and Then he roughly inserted the thin tube into her. She started to breath real hard.

"AAAAHHH!!!" O'Neil cried out and tried to close her thighs and sit up. She was unable to do so, Helplessly she wailed and jolted as he forced it in. Dr. Stern chuckled and shoved the tube in harder.

O'Neil's booted feet kicked and jerked as he let go of it and attached a big syringe to it. In moments he was pushing water up into her bladder. He forced 500ml in and tapped it off. O'Neil was frantic her abdomen cramping as she took it until her belly was bloated. He patted her belly.

He forced his fingers around her clit and spread her hood back painfully. Her clit protruding alarmingly with the pressure behind it. He took a small suction cup with ball pump and pressed it to her clit her body went rigid as he squose it and sucked her clit into the cup. He bent it up slowly watching her face as her clit was pulled slowly out harder and further than ever before. Once he was almost finished he snatched it out hard making her squeal and jolt. Now her trapped clit was a taut thin nub, pulled out and up displaying the taut glistening red tissue beneath. He attached the pump device to the restraint over her belly.

O'Neil looked on terrified as he readied another syringe.

"A lot of people say the perineum is the most pain reactive part of a woman's body, but I reckon you'll go along way to beat a syringe stabbed under your clit, what d'you say Lieutenant?"

"So what's that then Doc?" Salem asked amused, pointing at the syringe.

"IV steroids, Make her clit come up like a fucking knob on a Russian radio. Makes it super sensitive, and with the hormones she's got on board for her increased lactation, she'll be like a bitch on heat the whole time. Lieutenant O'Neil here's gonna be begging you, no more trying she'll be one grateful piece of cunt."

"NOHHHH DOHNT!!" She struggled as he bent down. He thumbed her clit hood wider so he could see, O'Neil's body was trembling her strong thighs goosebumped and bulging with effort as she tried desperately to lift away. She bit on the ring gag sobbing as the anticipatience built. He grinned and touched the hypodermic to her clit giggling as she jolted and fought against the straps. As she relaxed He stabbed it into the underside of her clit.

O'Neil went rigid screaming in agony as he plunged the needle into the so sensitive flesh of the underside of her clit. Her hips bucked as much as they could and she wailed like a banshee as he pushed the lot in, with excruciating slowness. Satisfied he withdrew it. Slowly O'Neil's body relaxed into sobs.

"There that's all over now, you are a big brave girl" he mocked.

"Right then now for her G spot!"

He cranked the Speculum a notch wider enjoying the way her hips twitched. He refilled the syringe. Pushing his fingers inside to find her pad. Hooking them up and pressing and teasing it. O'Neil jolted and sobbed as he pressed and probed it. Her clit was throbbing and twitching. shocks shooting up through her belly from it. Suddenly he plunged the needle into her cunt wall and pushed the steroids home. O'Neil thrashed and squealed as he forced it in. She could feel heat rapidly spreading through her cunt.

Doc. Stern examined her cunt watching as juice began to bubble up from her cervix, Her inner thighs were trembling with tension her belly was fluttering with building contractions.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.