G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

O'Neil shook her head pleading as he wrapped the chain around his fist and pulled her tits taut. he released his cock and pushed the head to her still gaping sphincter. She tried to pull away but couldn't as he forced the thick head of his tool into her slick ass hole. ramming it up into her ass.

She jolted and groaned as it sank into her virgin bowels.

"Oh yeah O'Neil I'm going to ream your tight 'mightier than though' ass out bitch! You ain't gonna forget this Lieutenant! You're our fuck toy now honey" he thrust up into her ass.

"UUUHHHHHARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she wailed as he forced deeper. Yanking on her chained tits.

As Lt.O'Neil came out of her orgasm induced trance she started to try to move away from him. Jack wanted to slowly penetrate her virgin asshole, but she was making that difficult, fighting him in earnest. He pushed slowly forward, meeting resistance immediately.

"Be still bitch, you're gonna take it all!"

She was still trying to fight him seconds later when he gritted his teeth and pushed past her anal rim and into her rectum. She screamed,

Lt.O'Neil clenched her ass trying to keep him out she'd never allowed herself to be butt fucked before and she wasn't going to let it happen now. She strained with all her might to keep him out. Behind him she could see the other soldiers, all their grinning faces. she cringed as she realized one of them held a Camcorder. Recording it all.

Jack laughed as he felt her rectum squeeze and clamp to his tool as she slowly shit his cock out. Her face was fixed in concentration as her belly rippled and with an animal grunt she forced the head back until it was sat in the entrance to her bottom, lodged in her burning sphincter.

"Oh yeah Lieutenant I love it bitch! C'mon tease me!"

He slapped her straining belly muscles hard and yanked on the chains viciously. Her breasts stretching painfully and he began to force back in.

O'Neil sobbed and tried harder. Her rectum on fire as he forced the straining muscles to give. She felt it ease deeper and bore down on it to force him back out. It began to give. He grunted in surprise and pressed up into her harder. Her whole muscular frame was taught with effort, sweat glistening on them as she bit hard on the gag her eyes screwed up tight in effort.

"Is that the best you got bitch! C'mon you can do better!"

He forced it back in. She sobbed and strained stopping him.

"Now O'Neil, if you want my cock out of you, you're going to have to shit it out. Come on, I know you can do it. Bear down and shit it out. That's the only way it's coming out of you. OK I'll do a deal if you can shit it out I'll give up"

He heard her grunt and whimper, and he felt her rectum squeeze down hard. he watched as she forced some of it out of her asshole for a second, then get sucked back in. She whimpered a moment, took a breathe and tried again. She grunted hard and he saw her entire body tense as his cock was clenched hard. His cock started to emerge from her battered asshole.

"Come on, Lieutenant, it's almost half way out. Shit it out. Come on."

He heard her gasp for a breath before she tensed again and he watched his blood streaked shaft ease out. She groaned in pain forcing more out.

"That's it whore, now lets see if you can keep it up while I do this!"

He fumbled for her clit with his other hand, finding it he pinched it viciously. Lt.O'Neil howled and kicked in shock and pain her hips gyrating. Jack chuckled and forced deeper. Then as she stiffened in pain he rammed deep up into her clenched ass.

"NOHH NOHHH NOHHHH UURRGGHHH!" she uttered.

"Out of time Lieutenant oh did I forget to mention there was a time limit? Never mind I get to fuck the shit out of you anyhow!"

Her rectum slowly gave allowing him to force his thick tool in her spasming bowels pulsed around his cock as he made her take it.

"Oh yeah that's it nearly there whore just a bit deeper!"

He grunted with effort straightening his legs as he forced the last inch in. O'Neil threw her head back in agony as she felt her ass filled his cock was like a burning hot hard poker which made her guts ache horribly. Her ring felt as if it would tear, stretched into a tight thin ring around the base of his cock.

"NOH AKKE ET OUGHT NOH PEASE PEASE AKE ET OUGHT!!"

She pleaded as he left it there savouring his filling of her ass. He pulled and jerked her tits milk oozing from her teats as he did.

"Any of you guys want to shoot off over the Lieutenants open mouth I'm shell be more than happy to accommodate"

To guys immediately came over and started to wank off over her helpless mouth. grinning down at her tear streaked face.

He started to bugger her easing back and too deep in her hot rectum. Jack was in heaven her butt was so tight. It sucked and pulled on the head of his tool as he took his time enjoying taking her anal cherry.

Tears streamed down her face.

She had begun to sob, but he ignored everything but the feeling of his cock buried in her tiny, warm asshole. It was everything he had dreamed it would be and more. The fat head of his penis was painfully pinched inside her. He knew he was painfully big around for most women. She was just too tight for him. He could barely make headway but he wasn't going to give up. She whimpered and he pressed forward. He felt less resistance than he had moments before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.