G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

"Hey Ed you like these udders? get them animals off em and give them a good fucking!"

Ed went into the stall and wrestled the Bullocks off her tits. O'Neil squealed and clung on to the animals by their fur. Her teats stretched alarmingly and then twanged back as their mouths were pulled away. O'Neils teats gushed fine sprays of thick milk, She put her hands to them and tried to stem the flow. She gripped them hard groaning as Nero slammed deep up her butt making her throw her head back.

Ed threw a bale on the floor and stood on it. Nero carefully positioned O'Neil halfway between two of the upright posts that supported the roof of the stable. Ed's next step was to grab one of the ropes tethered to the wall. He threw the end of the rope up over a rafter, retrieved it, and then pulled it very taut, He grabbed O'Neils wrists and yanked them together.

Quickly with her struggling to pull them free he tied them. Once tied he grabbed the wall end and yanked it hard lifting O'Neil's arms high over head, and forcing her shoulders to almost buckle He then fastened the rope securely around a hook on the wall.

Ed stepped back to admire the vision of femine vulnerability that awaited his wrath. The strong Liuetenant's tanned arm were stretched to a tantalizing tautness by the ropes that lifted her wrists skyward.

Ed was a breast man. Always had been. And the best thing about O'Neil's captive posture was that it lifted her remarkable, gravity-defying enhanced melons into a truly tempting position.

The tall guards fingers stroked, gently at first, and then more and more roughly, the satiny curves of her succulent breasts. His to kiss. Ed's mouth bent to encircle her thick elongated rosy tip. His tongue lightly flicked the tasty bud, and then Ed sucked it into his mouth for long seconds, tugging gently at the pink crest.

His hands cupped the big tied globes from below, his fingers kneading the creamy flesh. Ed's dirty, jagged thumbnails scraped the pinkpoints of her breasts into greater prominence, O'Neil groaned as her belly responded.

Ed wasn't about to stop with kisses and caresses. He leered menacingly as he fondled her ripe breastfruits, delighting in their size, their shape, their weight and warmth.

"Are you ready Liuetenant? I'm gonna hurt these babies. Gonna slap and squeeze 'em bitch. I want you to beg me to fuck them slut"

Ed studied the fine tracery of bluish veins that pulsed just beneath the surface of her bulging helpless breast flesh. He began with a mild right-handed slap to the outside of her left breast. Just using his fingertips. The slight blow caused her breast to jiggle just a bit. Then, still with his right hand, he slapped the inside of her right breast, savoring the sensation of the impact on the naked, resilient flesh.

Ed's hands were rough and strong. Still using only his right hand he back-handed her right breast, a little harder this time, his knuckles sinking in a little deeper into the juicy globe. And then he back-handed the other tit, sending it swaying. Each time his big hands made contact with her soft flesh, he could feel his massive cock swell in his uniform confinement.

O'Neil let out a gutteral grunt and let out a sob. She gripped the rope, trying desperatly to pull her ass away from Nero's vicously pounding cock.

He paused for a moment to study the agitated rise and fall of her bound breasts as her breathing became more labored. As far as he was concerned, her uptilted coral nipple tips were an invitation to continue. And continue he did! Ed's powerful left hand walloped her right breast again with a brutal smack. His blows were harder now and louder, even though he was still using only the last two inches of his stiffened fingers. And the creamy flesh was pinking up prettily, he noticed. It would be a lot pinker before he was done.

And now a lefty backhander that just caught her on the edge of a lovely pink roseate. "Smaacck!" Again, still harder. Her wobblers were wobbling now for sure, with every blow. Smacckk! A sharp right to her left breast, sending it jumping inward.And then, Smacckk! An even harder shot to the right globe. O'Neil was gasping and wincing with each blow now, as Ed continued to abuse her sensitive torpedo tied tits.

Ed was hitting her harder now, and the pain was cumulative.

"How's that baby? Enjoyin' it? I sure am!"

O'Neil did her best to twist away from the punishing slaps, but everymovement, every wriggle of her ripely curved body served only to heighten Ed's lust, and to whet his determination to impose his fury upon her trapped boobs.

"OH God you bastard! BASTARD!!" she panted.

That was when Ed started using more of his hands to slap, the entire length of his fingers was slapping into her mouthwatering flesh. He decided to concentrate on just her right breast for a few minutes. He hit her on the curving inslope right-handed and then, before the bouncing tit had come to rest, he whacked it sharply with his left, sending the shuddering globe careening inward again just in time to receive another stiff shot from his right.

O'Neil jolted and screamed as he slapped her massive jugs. His thick fingers smacking into the tense flesh. Both stiff jugs bounced and jiggled. Milk coursed out. Spraying out in thin streams.

O'Neil's feet slammed and kicked as Nero held her hips and buggered her like a jackhammer. She screamed in agony as he forced his cock in and out, stretching her ass until she was sure it had torn, her bruised and marked hard cheeks twitching and clenching as he reamed in and out her body shaking and jerking in revulsion and terror.

Ed began to beat them hard. Cruelly slapping both tits so they slammed up and down.

"OH YEAH YOU FUCKIN' WHORE OFFICER!"

He slammed them again and again, her tit flesh shuddering and stretching. Milk gushing out of both bruised oscillating orbs. Ed then, adjusted his aim, the leering guard decided to work on the protruding, pouting thick chewy studs of her breasts, slapping only that inch of flesh closest to him.

Right! Left! Right! Left! Again and again Eight times in quick succession, his rigid open hand slashed the crest of her right breast. O'Neil was howling and sobbing in earnest now.

"Oooh UGHHHHHH!!" O'Neil yelped, as pain coursed through her breast.

"You Evil bastard!"

"Shit, Luietenant, you ain't got no idea yet of what a bastard I can be! But I'm fixin' to show you."

Ed continued by taking a step to his right, and cupping the outside of her sweat-slick left breast in his right hand. While holding it in place, his other arm swung and his open left hand connected crisply; Ed really enjoyed the smacking sound his big hands made when they made impact with her ballooned up bound tits. Then, before she could recover her breath, he backhanded her viciously across the center of her breast, crushing the crinkly nipple deep into the yielding flesh.

Ed had tit-slapped more than a few women in his time, but This capive officer l was something special. Being Ex Navy he'd wanted to do this to so many female officers. Now was his chance and he was going to make every blow count. He had those big boobs bouncing, now, as he continued spanking them.

O'Neil's head was swinging back and forth, too, as he whacked her glorious naked breasts; Right, left... Right, left. After another minute or two, though Ed paused. O'Neil's tits were two bulging round handfuls of tied blushing rosiness, her nipples were rock hard, pointing brazenly at Ed.

"You ready to ask me to fuck your tits yet Liuetenant?"

She gasped wincing as Nero bit her shoulder, jackhammering her poor ass, enough to draw an "Unnggh!!" from O'Neil as she struggled to catch her breath.

"What with your pathetic ween... ?"

O'Neil never finished the sentence. Ernie's left fist, still smarting with the last impact with her left tit, punched her squarely in the face.

"NEEEEEUUUURGGGHHHHHHH!!" She wailed. Spitting blood.

"Still not askin'? OK by me. I need a work-out anyway. How about I practice some body shots on those big titties of yours, Liuetenant?"

Edfired a short right hook that landed flush on the inner curve the side of O'Neil's left breast, sending both tits bouncing and milk flying.

"Anybody ever tell you, you got some nice firm punchin' bags, O'Neil? Big, fuckin punch bags bitch. Just right for boxing practice. Most gals with tits that size, they're all soft. But yours?",

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.