G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Senator DeHaven sat at her desk nursing her hangover. Her intercom beeped.

"Yes?"

"Major Henry to see you Senator"

"Show him in"

The door opened and her secretary showed Henry in he had a file under his arm. He sat down. at the offered seat.

"Well?" she barked.

"If your serious about your intentions there is a problem!"

"I don't like problems Major I prefer solutions understand!"

"Her medical records before her internment at the SERE faculty show she was Manorial, that is she was not having a normal monthly cycle. In fact she hadn't bled since she joined the training program."

"So what can we do Major?"

"It's difficult, the lactation cocktail Blondell was injecting her with and the one I have used makes her body believe hormonally that she is ante natal, thus the milk yield. Now you want us to turn that around so she falls pregnant. It's a tough one."

"So I find someone who doesn't find it tough is that what your saying?"

Major Henry flushed trying to keep control of the brief.

"I have someone outside who can place your eggs inside her and fertilise them. We can ask his advice"

"Well he's not helping outside is he Major get him in!"

Sergeant Nero came into O'Neil's cell and looked at her. She slept fitfully at the end of the bed on the floor. Her booted feet still had tape around them. At some point in the night it had broken. Her cunt was a sodden mess. Her arms were still tied behind her. They looked puffy and uncomfortable.

Nero placed her breakfast on the floor and cut the plastic tie from between her wrists. O'Neil stirred, she groaned and pulled them free slowly moving them as the circulation returned. Her belly cramped with the painful fucking she had received. Her ass needed a shit, it tried to press out the bung. She gasped in pain.

"Get up Lieutenant! ON YOUR FEET!!"

O'Neil struggled up, grimacing and groaning. Her breasts were very stiff and bloated. They swung against each other as she got to her knees. She leant forward steadying herself with her head on the end of the cot. Suddenly Nero slammed his foot down on her neck pinning her head to the cot as he grabbed the end of the bung protruding from her ass.

O'Neil gave a strangled cry. her arms useless she felt him grip the bung and lift her ass with it.

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH BITCH!" He hollered.

With a viscous yank he heaved on the bung, O'Neil screamed as it felt as if he was pulling her guts out. He yanked on it again. And heaved. her knees came off the floor as it began to pull out with excruciating slowness.

"ARGGHHHHHHH YOUR KILLING ME YOU UHNNNN!"

He pressed her face deeper into the cot, pulling with all his might. O'Neil gritted her teeth panting and grunting as he heaved her knees off the floor again. Suddenly with a loud snap her ring gave and the long inflated rubber bung slid out. He pulled it out in one long heave. It popped out with an almighty PLOP! leaving her ring gaping wide open. Shit and horse semen gushed out with a loud fart.

O'Neil wailed in disgust and horror as it all rushed out. Nero laughed and took his foot from her neck. She groaned as more rushed out. He let her kneel up pressing more out helplessly. Her massive jugs shook and bounced heavily. She was red with humiliation. Semen poured from her twat making her inner thighs slick.

Her breasts were huge, felt huge, all she wanted was to release the pressure that was sat like a hot insatiable need behind each swollen teat. Her cunt ached almost as much as her stiff globes. Both needed to be emptied. She fought her unwieldy chest out of the way to get at her pussy.

Despite the pain, as she pushed them together she felt a familiar stirring in her crotch. Colostrum leaked around each pinned nipple, dripping from the metal on to her tense belly. She could feel the heat building in each, just with her touching her jugs it made her nipples react. O'Neil glanced at each teat and saw the distension visibly increase.

She needed to feed, desperately, an awful intense urge. One that wouldn't go away, awful nagging tense pressure bearing down on each heavy boob as she moved. She looked on the point of tears as she pulled her sore twat open and let it drain out. Then pushing her fingers up inside herself to drag it out, she flicked it on the floor in disgust, quickly pulling more and more out. Remembering them gloating as they told her how they were going to knock her up.

"When you've finished soiling yourself Lieutenant, we'll begin!"

He turned to her and threw her PT shirt.

"Put it on!"

She grimaced and struggled it over her head and down over her tits. She pulled at it but it just wouldn't cover them. Both mammaries ached solidly. Her nipples coming up fat and hard against the material. He the crop in his hands he smacked it against his palm threateningly.

"Down give me 20!" he barked.

She looked at him with pure loathing as she lowered herself on her hands and forced her throbbing arms to do the push ups he demanded. She pumped them out wincing as he walked around her.

Her heavy tits pushing into the mess on the floor beneath. "10 more, ONE ARM!" he smacked her ass sharply with the crop, making her cheeks clench and quiver deliciously. O'Neil struggled to do her one armed presses.

SMACK!

"Now the other!"

Nero stood behind her watching her buttocks clenching as she forced herself up and down on one strong bulging arm. her ass was closing up, her ring recovering it's shape. It looked real sore and he noticed it had bled.

"ON YOUR FEET!!" she jumped up her tits bouncing. She winced as the milk laden jugs collided, they ached and throbbed, her teats tingling against the cloth, which was wet with fore milk. They bounced stiffly as she slammed her feet together wracking her chest with awful intense pain as they throbbed.

"You will begin with jogging on the spot, BEGIN!"

O'Neil began to run on the spot, her massive unwieldy tits bouncing with each footfall. Her breasts were slamming up and down again, she fought the need to hold them still as she knew he would strike here with the crop as soon as she did. Each step caused more and more to seep from her jugs making the front of her shirt, sopping once again. As her thighs struck the underside of her melons vicious pains shot through each tit.

Then it was running from wall to wall again. He watched her with sadistic glee as she forced herself to jog back and too her gait forced by her bouncing breasts. She was panting covered in sweat her muscular legs propelling her with purposeful strides across the room. The front of her shirt was sodden now. milk dripping from the lower edge.

"STOP!" he walked around her.

Her studded teats pressed hard to the material of her PT vest her chest heaving up and down with exertion. her muscles quivering. He traced the outline of her aching tits with the crop. O'Neil stared ahead parade style, he ran the thing over and under each globe. He lifted them slowly, the crop bending with the weight. The thin pole pressing deep into her breasts. He grinned at her waiting for some reaction as he proceeded to bob them up and down, her face flinching slightly as he jiggled them. He pulled it away.

"Jumping Jacks, GO!" he ordered.

O'Neil grimaced and then leapt up, spreading her arms and legs, then down forcing her reluctant weary body into each jumping jack. Her bust slammed up and down, her face twisting in pain and effort as each huge jug pounded up and down, round and round.

O'Neil was at the point were it felt like the skin covering her bosoms would split from the pressure inside. Thin streams of white liquid wear now running down from her studded teats, streaming down in fine tributaries to drip from the undersides of each bouncing tit. Her muscled belly slick with milk. Her mind was possessed by the need to drain them, to drain them and rest.

"STOP!" she halted she was panting to excess.

"RUN ON THE SPOT!! Get those knees high bitch! BEGIN!"

She set off her tits banging up and down as her knees hit their undersides. Her body was now covered in a sheen of sweat. The front of her legs covered in her milk as each collision forced more out.

"STOP! ATTENTION!" he ordered after five painful minutes.

O'Neil stood rigidly her body quivering with tension as he walked around her. Her sopping T shirt stained with her mess off the floor. The peaks of her pinned teats pressing through the wet material.

He went to the corner of her cell and unlocked a box cupboard inside was a hose and tap. He turned on the tap that was there. He dragged the hose out and played it over O'Neil. It made her gasp with shock as the cold water struck her body. He soaked her washing all the cum and mess from her ass and legs. Then playing the water over her head.

"You thirsty Lieutenant?"

"Yes" she forced out.

"Then kneel down and drink bitch" he grinned at her.

O'Neil rushed to her knees, sinking down as he played the water over her mouth and nose. She drank and drank, thirsty beyond thirst. He watched her impassively as she knelt there slurping up the water.

O'Neil finished and gasping rested back on her knees. Her breasts were painful. Two hugely bloated balloons of sweat sheen'd, goose bumped taut flesh. Her aureole throbbed with the pressure acting on them from the clamps she was forced to wear.

"You finished?" she nodded gratefully.

Her Tits began to pulse she cradled them wincing as she felt each heavy hot globe begin to throb painfully. O'Neil's breasts were tingling, She whimpered as she felt them engorging with more and more warm sweet mommy's milk. Ballooning fuller and fuller, the skin growing tighter and tighter.

"Oh yeah that'll be the water, those udders of yours can't make milk out of thin air bitch, the more you drink the more they can make. You just drank one hell of a lot of tit fuel you dumb cow."

He laughed as she groaned, her jugs swelling with excruciating hot pain. milk began to gush through duct after duct, entirely bloating one new reservoir after another. She was helpless as her already large breasts began to feel like hot huge rubber balloons, forcefully over inflating.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.