G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

It was hours later that the last man filled her throat with semen O'Neil's throat was sore as hell her tits burned and ached, her belly was worse, bloated and stiff giving her the appearance of being 7 months pregnant... She was so full of Jiz, She burped and brought back Semen which ran from the sides of her mouth down her neck. The Senator stood over her, she looked well pregnant. Lillian went on her knees behind her. She rubbed her crutch against O'Neil's back and wrapped her arms around her to squeeze and fondle her stiff belly.

O'Neil groaned as the Senator manhandled her bloated abdomen she kissed her shoulders and ear whispering to her.

"Oh yes bitch, my big soldier girl, my you're belly feels nice, I do like it, a nice pregnant soldier girl next. You're belly full of a big black baby from my men. So I can feel it kick while I take your ass. Then I can adopt it and the people will love me for adopting a poor unfortunate"

The party over all the guests left. The senator was pissed as a fart. She had a bloated anal bung which she shoved into O'Neil's squirming ass. She laughed as she fitted a tube to it and inflated it inside her rectum until Jordan snatched and yelped as it forced her bowels wide open.

She sealed the valve and removed the tube. Major Henry watched impassivly. the Senator smiled at him.

"Have her taken back to the cell, get the men to fuck her cunt, hard and often, I want my little sodier pregnant so Auntie can be a mommy!"

O'Neil couldn't believe her ears, tears came to her eyes, her belly and ass were achingly full her throat felt raw. She had to escape this hell, to find help.

The Senator left with Major Henry, leaving the guards to release her from the pole. The released the chain, pulling the hooks free from her nostrils, undoing the strap from around her throat. One of them stood over her and grabbed her shoulders wrenching them back. O'Neil screamed as the chain between her teats went taut.

Then began to stretch her pinned teats painfully, she tried to strugle forward but she was to weak as they were stretched to the limit the other guy undid the chain letting her teats snap back. O'Neil squealed as they burned intensly.

He threw her to the floor were she landed on her side Her ass felt as if it would burst as she hit, her over full belly bounced, she wretched up some semen, her arms still bound behind her as one of them ran at her and kicked her in the belly. She yelped doubling up.

"Time to get banged up whore!"

They grabbed her and dragged her on her knees to her cell. They threw her across the bed. Her belly slammed into the frame her hooded head bouncing on the mattress. before she came to a rest Jez kicked her in the ass, ramming the bung deeper into her butt. O'Neil screamed long and hard. He knelt behind her fisting his cock ready rape her cunt.

As he put it against her twat she heaved her self up slamming her head into his face smashing his jaw, she swung around bringing her thigh up to push him aside. She surged to her feet. The other tried to draw his pistol she leapt and span around bringing her foot up to kick him in the jaw. His head thwacked to one side, his pistol clattering to the floor, as he was hurled back into the wall. Jez was scrambling up. O'Neil threw herself forward and butted him in the stomach, lifting her head to hurl him into the wall.

He grabbed her around the torso. his fingers binding into each other as he tried to keep her down. O'Neils thigh muscles bulged with effort as she lifted the big black guard. His feet kicking as she slammed him into the wall. His grip loosened and she pulled her self free and kicked him vicously in the groin then the face. She turned to see the other rushing at her with his nightstick. She ducked and slid to the side the stick slamming down on her shoulder.

O'Neil yelped in pain, bringing her knee up into his belly doubling him over. she slammed her forehead into the back of his head, missing and pitching forward. He staggered to his knees twisting and kicking with his legs. his booted foot contacting with the back of her knee. O'Neil grunted as her knee gave way, swinging her around like lightning he slammed the nightstick across her bouncing breasts. O'Neil yelped as pain surged through her tits. She pulled her leg free and fled toward the door. Jez scrambled up and leapt toward her. in the hood she couldn't see he swung his foot up and around kicking her in the cunt. O'Neil howled in awful searing pain as her inertia took her straight into the door her head slamming into the heavy wood dazing her. She slid to the floor groaning.

The both leapt at her grabbing her feet and ankles. the dragged her to the end of the bed and thew her on her bound arms. they forced her legs up over her head Jez holding them as the other produced some thick jaffa tape and quickly taped her ankles to the base of the cot. One ankle to each metal leg. Her thick strong thighs framing her volumous breasts. Her ass held up stretched open around the bung the senator had lodged up there. Her twat gaping.

Her thick pouting vulva were covered in emerging pubes, sharp bristles. Jez was panting with exertion and anger. He patted her twat grinning. "So you still like it rough huh, soldier? I'll give you rough bitch! you don't know what fuckin' rough is whore!!" he ripped off some tape and forced it over her left vulva. O'Neil started to come too struggling. He slapped some on her other lip. Then slapped some on her pubis. He pressed it home with his fingers. Then he gripped the edge and grinning gloated at her bruised face.

"You ready to buck soldier girl? Yeah! BUCK!!"

He ripped the tape off, O'Neil went mad her ass bouncing as she screamed. The tape had torn all the bristles out of her vulva. He gripped the other side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.