G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

O'Neil had slept, slept the sleep of the exhausted. She dreamt of cock, lots of cock and Salem laughing. She was laid on the bunk in her cell, Naked. Her body covered in bruises and drying horse semen. Her breasts were two heavy, turgid, swollen balloons of flesh far bigger than normal. Her aureole were thick wide and dark supporting two now cruelly pierced teats by a thin bar, ending in two screw on balls.

These were then attached to a swirl of metal which coned backwards from that bar, circling her teat, this pressed into her aureole, forcing the nipple out as if it were being continually stretched to it's maximum length. Milk eased from the ducts in each and slid down the sides of her jutting peaks.

O'Neil's well muscled belly was marked with scratches and bruises from countless pulling and gripping. Below that her shaven cunt was covered in bristles as her pubes fought to grow back. Her twat it's self was also swollen, her vulva thick and wide, in a state of almost constant arousal. Between them her inner lips were distended and bloated. Slick with cunt juice, her clitoral hood was partially drawn back by the swelling showing the glistening nub it protected.

She groaned and moved, her strong legs squeezing together. Hard thigh muscles straining then relaxing, her calves tautening then flexing as she shifted. Her hand cradled her breasts as a nursing mother would, fingers caressing her pinned teat into fuller erection. Her bruised wrist displaying how tight manacles and ropes had been fastened there recently.

Her other hand pushed down between her legs and cupped her twat, squeezing it slowly, she rolled on her side, drawing her knees higher, trapping her hand over her womanhood. Her strong hard buttocks gaped as she moved showing her deep ass crevice, her asshole red raw with the attention it had received over the last week. Her hips pumped her cunt to her hand as she dreamt.

O'Neil's mind was full of evilly grinning black faces, men's laughter, thick, hard black cocks, her throat swallowing as she dreamt of sperm flooding her throat.

Major Henry watched through the one way mirror, next to him stood a large well built black guy in army PT gear.

"When did she work out last Sir?" he asked

"A week, during SEAL training, but she's been quite active with sex aerobics since."

"So what do you want Major?"

"The Senator wants her kept in shape, up to the same standard"

"So what kind of motivation keeps her in line?"

"Her breasts mainly"

"Her breasts?"

"Yep! she needs to feed otherwise her tits are excruciatingly painful, agony in fact, she doesn't want to submit but the pains too much and she gives in it's exquisite to watch."

"Her ass looks sore man?"

"Yeah she took a horse on!"

"Fuck Major, she needs to keep in shape!" they both laughed.

Lt. O'Neil woke as she heard the door open. She stayed still waiting her chance as she did every time. She winced as her breasts springed and throbbed, she felt them burn and pulse. Her nipples itched and burning with increasing intensity.

"On Your feet Lieutenant!"

O'Neil lifted her head and rose to sit on the edge of the bunk. She stared at the Major and the guy with him.

"On your feet Bitch!"

"What not on my knees? can't get it up this morning you old fart?"

Major Henry smiled, then with lightning speed punched her face viciously. Suprised O'Neil sprawled on the floor, she lifted her head her jaw aching, blood on her lip. Before she could move he was over her, he kicked her left breast cruelly. She howled in agony and twisted on her side covering them protectively.

"Tit's Sore Lieutenant? feeling full huh!"

She put her hand up to fend off the next kick.

"Do as your told Lieutenant!"

O'Neil got to her feet. Looking warily at Henry.

"This is Sergeant Nero he is your physical trainer. You will do as he says. you do as he says you get milked, understand?"

"You bastard"

"Attention!" She snapped to attention the conditioned reflex making her shudder at the realization.

"You might remember when you insult me Lieutenant, that the only way that nasty building pressure in your melons is going to be relieved is by my machine, unless of course you'd prefer to be under the control of Salem. I'M sure he would have some novel ways of milking you."

O'Neils face stayed impassive, a small tear coming to her right eye the only sign that she realized she was totally reliant on his machine to take away the pain and keep her sane. He stared into her face smiling as he saw the tear. She shuddered at the mention of Salem.

"Apologies Lieutenant!"

She swallowed her face blanching and then her cheeks slowly reddened.

"Sorry Sir!" she barked.

"Accepted Lieutenant, Sergeant she's all yours".

Sgt. Nero looked her up and down. Then threw a T -shirt at her, it was white with her name stencilled on it. the same she had been issued with at the SEAL training camp.

"PUT IT ON LIEUTENANT!" he barked.

She struggled it on it was far to small and she had to really pull at it to get it down over her big stiff tits, it was so tight around them that it squeezed milk out which caused great round wet patches to grow outward from the bulge of each bulging coned teat. The shirt ended just below them showing the bottom edges of her globes.

"AT EASE!... ATTENTION!" he grinned at her as she obeyed.

Her jugs bounced stiffly as she slammed her feet together making her wince with the awful full tender pain a feeling of intense pressure.

"You will begin with jogging on the spot, BEGIN!"

"You must be joking Soldier I can't run with these!"

Major Henry tutted. O'Neil looked at him warily.

He had the crop in his hand, he brandished it.

"Lieutenant you will comply with the Sergeant's direction"

"But Maj... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He stepped forward bringing the crop down viciously on her tender tits. O'Neil screamed he struck them and her over and over as she fought to protect them, searing welts criss-crossed her swollen orbs, He laughed at her agony.

"You will begin with jogging on the spot, BEGIN!"

O'Neil began to run on the spot, her massive unwieldy tits bouncing with each footfall.

"Faster!" she complied

"That's better Lieutenant" the Major encouraged.

Her breasts were slamming up and down now, the front of her shirt, sopping. Vicious pains lanced through each tit. Her nipples cones chaffing on the material as her chest began to heave. Each step tugged them and made her sensitive teats expand. He kept her running like that for ages. The tremendous ache in her breasts was awful, and it was steadily growing worse. With each step she was feeling real pain, her breasts felt even larger and as the bounced like sac's of concrete she felt like they would definitely burst.

Then he set her running from wall to wall of the cell. Then halted her and started her on Jumping jacks. screaming at her to jump higher and faster. Loving the site of her bust slamming up and down, her face twisting in effort and pain as they swung up and down. She was an impressive sight in combat boots and T -shirt.

"STOP!" she halted she was panting but not to excess.

"Deep knee bends BEGIN!"

She set off her tits banging up and down as her knees hit their undersides. Her body was now covered in a sheen of sweat. The front of her shirt dripping milk.

Outside the mirror Major henry stood next to the Senator. She watched as O'Neil was put through touching toes and sit-ups. Once satisfied she signalled to the Major he went in, with his machine.

O'Neil was ordered to stand at attention. She stood panting her hot body rigid. Her breasts throbbed and burned heavy with milk. Her eyes were fixed on the machine her teats straining against the material.

The Sgt grabbed her wrists and dragged them behind her back he Trapped them, drawing the plastic strap tight. She turned her face to him.

"Scared?" she stated staring at him.

"Shut the fuck up O'Neil, kneel down!"

She struggled down to her knees and waited. Henry attached the cups to the hoses, pulled the sopping shirt out of the way he felt them.

Her nipples were hot and painful, very stiff and bloated both boobs heavy and hot, she felt thoroughly humiliated that she was totally helpless, racked with turgid breast pain. desperate for him to attach the machine.

"Oh they ache O'Neil?, really ache yeah? Mommy wants her big boobies pumped doesn't she?"

He squeezed them hard. She shuddered and almost feinted from the rush as milk dribbled from each stiff nipple.

"Boy are they tender?"

"Yes you know they are! SHIT! please don't"

He twisted and slowly pulled her teat studs making her grimace and moan.

"Shall I put the pump on your jugs bitch?"

"Yes... YES! please they... it's awful please"

"Would you let the Sergeant have you in your arse Lieutenant?"

"YES... just put it on!"

He laughed, and pressed the cup to her tit. He thumbed a switch on the machine and it hummed into life, The suction snatched the flesh of her breast into the cup and held it. He repeated the process with the other. Once both were attached he increased the pressure, and watched her jolt as her nipples were drawn into the nipple shields and milk began to squirt out around her teat studs.

The squirt became a torrent O'Neil groaning and shuddering in ecstatic bliss at eventual release, she felt utter relief flood through each jug. Her cunt reacted heating and moistening. Major Henry grinned at her watching closely as her face reflected that bliss as milk began to coarse out of her heavily laden jugs.

"She sure is a nice piece of ass Major!"

"Yes, you are aren't you bitch!" O'Neil just stared at him dreamily.

The major busied himself with an electric razor shaving her head as she knelt there. Nero squeezed her tits and teased her cunt while he did. She gritted her teeth trying not to cum as he flicked and tugged on her clit

O'Neil felt the pressure in her tits lessen but before she had complete relief the Major pulled the cups off and moved the machine away. She whimpered as he took it off, wanting to plead with him to leave it connected but forcing herself not to.

The Major produced a thick black leather collar and attached it around her neck. Then she was dragged up by it and forced from the room. They took her back out into the stalls. She struggled pulling with all her strength desperate not to go back in there.

The two black guards were waiting, they helped manhandle her to a thick pillar in the middle of the floor. A top it was a shaped miniature saddle type affair not unlike an inverted bicycle seat. They forced her to her knees against it, pushed her to the pillar until it was between her tits, her face over the saddle. The collar was attached to the pillar beneath it.

"What are you doing you freaks, stop, STOP IT!"

They ignored her and Major henry pulled and dragged her tits around the pole and then attached her teat studs together with a short thick chain. Now O'Neil was helplessly attached to the pillar, her jaw cradled in the saddle, head tilted back. He produced a black hood made of PVC he pulled it over her head dragging it down her face. It was tight and eventually covered all her face. The eye holes in it were two tiny slits. O'Neil could only see to the front. She thanked God that there were nostril and mouth holes.

"What are you going to do? please!" she begged as they busied themselves about her. The major fitted two hooks to a chain and then inserted them in her nostrils, and yanked the chain over her head and back. O'Neil yelped as her head was dragged back. Her mouth dragged wide open. He attached the chain to the back of the collar. She was trapped helplessly her mouth wide open.

They left her like that going off a way and talking lowly. Then the Major left. The guards came over, and stood with Sgt Nero. he chatted with them and then they stood impassively while he got down behind her and forced a saliva wet finger up her ass.

"Oooh yeah baby hot SEAL ass, I gotta have some"

She knelt there helpless as he slowly inserted his meat up her ass, he pulled her cheeks wide open and forced himself all the way in. He gripped her shoulders and pulled up into her. Then he reached around to her breasts and gripped their sides pulling them as he fucked her butt.

He leant near her ear. "Scared?" she swallowed fearfully.

He kept fucking her ass and pulling her tits back until she gave in and began to scream. Then he pulled out, stood up came around the front of her and forced his shitty cock down her throat and came. O'Neil gurgled and gagged as he beasted her face. ropes of cum blew back down her nose as he filled her throat with gush after gush of cum.

He left her there choking and coughing. It was about twenty minutes later that the senator arrived and came straight to her. She had shit round her lips and semen dribbling down her chin. She walked around her. O'Neil's ass cleft was streaked with shit from her reaming. She leant close to her face smiling.

"Oh dear have those nasty men been naughty with you again?" she began to lick the shit and semen off of O'Neil's repulsed face. She tongued her mouth out. Then she stood up and dragged her skirt up. She pulled her briefs to the side and pushed her cunt toward O'Neil's face.

"Auntie had better give it a wash, there" she started to piss.

She grabbed her head on either side and pulled her mouth right up to my pussy. She pissed directly into her mouth, O'Neil instinctively swallowed. She aimed the spray all over her face and tits. Then back into her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.