G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

All the horse Jiz had made her twat an open dripping target. Fingers pulled and stretched her lips wide. Tongues probed and prodded her still fluttering inner cunt muscles.

Senator Dewinter looked on as the wives pulled O'Neils cunt wide and began to finger fuck her with expert skill. The woman fucked her finger in and out of O'Neils pussy while she used her thumb to stimulate the trapped Lieutenant's swollen clit. Then she added a second finger, and then a third, twisting and thrusting inside her until suddenly and without warning, O'Neil started to convulse as she experienced an extremely powerful orgasm. While she was still cumming she forced her fist deep into her twat. O'Neil groaned as it was forced into her, she felt her vaginal muscles contracting involuntarily in response, her juices flowing freely. Her legs shuddering and straining as the fist was twisted and pushed. She went rigid as it was slowly forced deep into her still quaking cunt.

The women fought over O'Neils asshole, fingers dragging her cheeks cruelly wide so they could slurp and lick all the horse semen from her blasted open ring. O'Neil flexed and swerved her hips as much as possible desperately trying to avoid the tongues that were snaking into her super sensitive rectum.

"NO, YOU disgusting pieces of shit NO!" she wailed

They took it in turns to lap up Patton's seed as it bubbled and coursed out of her. Her cunt squelching as it was pumped and stretched by the fist rammed deeply inside it. O'Neils big jugs bounced and sprayed milk as she was viciously fisted as the others each took it in turns to lick her ass out. While her cunt produced more and more Girl cum that they lapped up as it oozed out around the soft muscles of the fisters forearm.

Dewinter crouched down low to watch O'Neils face as she grimaced and grunted her whole body jolting and jerking stiffly as the woman with her fist in her cunt pinched and tugged on her swollen clit. While horse semen coated faces feasted between her straining twitching butt cheeks. O'Neil began to snort and force back her nostrils flaring as she began to pump her hips, biting her lip as she slowly stiffened. Her whole muscular frame tightened like a bow. She squealed and bucked as she was forced to cum.

"There that's a good soldier girl" Lillian said gloating.

She stood smiling at the others, from behind her back she pulled out her favourite strap on, the dildo copy of Patton's cock.

"Whose first ladies, not all at once now the lieutenants very patient, aren't you dear!"

"NO Nooooooooooooooooo!" O'Neil pleaded as they scrambled to be first.

One of them snatched at the strap on and quickly pressed the base into her wet cunt, strapping it on. Then she stood behind her and as the other woman slid to the side twisting her arm round inside O'Neils sodden cunt. She hurriedly pushed the head of her dildo into the space above her elbow and slid it into O'Neils painfully over stretched sex.

"NooooOAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!"

O'Neil screamed as the dildo was forced into her pain wracked pussy, stretching the muscles beyond anything that the poor Lieutenant had felt before. Her cunt burned and ached spasming around the two as they fought inside her.

The woman slid her hand almost out, turning it to cup O'Neils G spot she pressed and massaged it as the other began to fuck her frantically. O'Neil groaned and jolted succumbing again her unwilling body cumming over and over.

One of the other women was beneath her and began pulling and stretching her turgid mammaries, holding them at their bases and driving the milk down out of each with her cruelly clenched fingers. O'Neil howled in pain and then release as milk poured from each studded nub.


Three hours later the Senator looked in on the stall. O'Neil was limp making little grunts as a big fat pale woman in her late forties was pounding her bruised ass, the dildo squelching in and out of O'Neils slick sore cunt. She was the wife of the commander at the central Ops. room where O'Neil used to work.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.