G I Jane - Cover

G I Jane

Copyright© 2001 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Based on the film Lt O'Neil is used abused and enjoyed by all her male collegues, and then some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Violence  

Senator Lillian DeHaven was approached by an aid, He whispered to her and she smiled, made excuses and left the meeting she was attending.

She arrived twenty minutes later at her plush apartments, She went in her eyes immediately went to the crate stood at the end of her elaborate four poster bed. Major Henry smiled relieved at her arrival.

"You are late Major, as ever, is she sedated or not?"

"Not Ma'am, it was unwise, the dose with all the other things we've given her"

"Liberal applications of your own seed no doubt! I want her Co-operative at the least" she frowned.

Major Henry just nodded sheepishly.

"What is she dressed in Major Eu natural I suppose?"

"Yes apart from dog tags and combat boots."

"I'm going out to dinner when I come back I want her ass in dress uniform, and on that special frame, attached to the foot of the bed, is that clear? Or would you like a diagram Major?"

"That won't be necessary Ma'am, I will get it done"

"Good you have two hours Major, and when I get back I don't want to see your worthless ass anywhere near here. Understood!"

He grinned. "Yes Ma'am!" She left.

Major Henry put his hat on the bed and set too taking the back off the crate.

Ten minutes later He rested it against the wall and crouched down to admire the view.

O'Neils ass was impaled to the hilt on the bung attached to the frame, below that her cunt was gaping open. slick with juice, her shaven twat looked so swollen and excited, Her clit was an unbelievably thick stud, protruding from it's hood. She moaned and flexed her thigh muscles, pressing her ass back to the butt plug. The crate floor was covered in her cunt excretions. Her whole muscular frame shiny with sweat.

"I hope your cunt's as hot as it looks Lieutenant, because your gonna get a fucking you won't ever forget tonight bitch"

He sneered as he opened his medical bag and retrieved a syringe and filled it. He tapped it and then jabbed it into O'Neil's flinching ass. He watched

her slump.

"Life's a bitch O'Neil, a bitch, and tonight your it" He went to work.

O'Neil slowly came too, she tried to breath but it was difficult, there was

something in her mouth, or in her throat, she came too with sudden realization. Tried to bit down but couldn't, her teeth ground to the metal ring as the thick cock in it pumped in and out. She opened her eyes as the foul tasting thing expanded and flooded her gullet with seed. She began to choke. A hand stroked her head.

"That's a good girl swallow, swallow that's it good girl" Major Henry cooed.

He withdrew it letting what was left of his semen dribble from her mouth.

She was suspended at one end of a big four post bed. She coughed spitting out great globs of come. Her ass ached, from the bung. She watched as the Major clambered off the bed. Realising she was dressed again. She lowered her head to the sheets, She was attached by her ass to the frame from the crate. This was attached to the bed frame. Her feet were on the floor behind the bed, straight out. She had dress shoes on she could tell by the feel but she was stood in some kind of plastic tray?

Her breasts were sore and still burned, she looked beneath her they were trapped inside a dress blouse and dress jacket, An Army uniform? She wasn't in the army? A skirt was bunched around her waist. Her arms were out straight to either side attached to manacles on chains which went to the bed side beams above her. She was suspended there, ass in the air impaled on the ass bung. She could feel a dress hat placed on her head and then straightened.

"There, all ready, sorry it's the wrong uniform but it's what your host wanted. Thanks for the throat fuck it was really good of you" he smiled

"PHUK OO OO ASTARD!!" she managed.

"There it was no trouble, oh I gave your tit's a booster shot while you were out, thought it would make you appreciate how tight the jacket is more. Now you be nice to your host, your career is quite literally your ass!" he laughed and left.

O'Neil struggled to be free to no avail, her legs were free but there was nothing to lever against. She hung there feeling the semen and spit dribble from her mouth onto the sheets. Her breast's were throbbing it was growing in intensity. She needed to open the Jacket and blouse. She looked down, left much longer, with the buttons straining like that, They would open themselves. The full feeling from her ass was incredible. The excruciating fullness of her breasts was growing much worse. She stamped her feet in frustration.

"My, my you are impatient Lieutenant!" It was the Senator, behind her.

She came around the front and sat across the bed in front of her smiling. She took hold of O'Neil's chin and lifted her head looking into her angry eye's.

"You are a big girl now aren't you. I like big girls, Oh dear has that nasty Major been filling your poor mouth with his excuse for a cock? never mind, Aunty Lillian will look after you now."

She reached forward to the side of the ring gag.

"Push your tongue through it hard and it should pop out"

O'Neil tentatively did nothing happened so she stuck her tongue right through Lillian twisted something and the thing snapped shut on her tongue trapping it. O'Neil's eyes bulged as she tried to pull it free, but it was fast.

"Oh you military types are so trusting" She laughed.

She started to get undressed.

"The military want more and more funding, they can't recruit like they did,

So they begrudgingly open the doors to women, then, when their played at their own game and forced by PC issues to take on Female Combat troops. Oh no then, it's 'but they'll be captured, captured and raped!' So they get

they're wish, I give them your ass, first chance they get they rape the shit out of you. Well after they made you shit on the floor that is." She paused.

O'Neil realized she was enjoying the look of horror on her face as she realized the only way she could know that would be if she had seen the video of her rape in the beach house.

"A nice touch I feel, So now I go to them and say, hey you can't recruit, You recruit women and you abuse them, you can't man all these establishments without hauling women into the service, and now I have video proof that testosterone rules. So female soldiers are a no, no. Hell our soldiers can't stop raping them, fuck knows what the enemy will do! So therefore I get the cuts in military expenditure I want, the country is eternally grateful. I get a shot at presidency, and to think Salem just wanted to add you to his extensive array of hookers! Shit that's ambition for you!" She was naked now.

She toyed with her small hard nipples, then her twat, for an older woman she was still in pretty good shape. She got on the bed in front of O'Neil and spread her legs exposing her wrinkled sex to the horrified Lieutenant.

"Now lets see are you going to be a good girl for Aunty, lick her wet cunny for her?"

O'Neil went cross eyed focusing on her twat, she eased two fingers in and out of it, they came out slick with thick cream. O'Neil pulled her face, paling and shook her head 'No'.

"Now that's a naughty girl, Aunties cross, shall I show you what Auntie does when she's cross and wants naughty girls to behave?"

She got up and went behind O'Neil, She pulled the rubber cap off the butt plug and eased the plunger out. Then she began pumping it, expanding the awesome girth of the thing. O'Neil stiffened groaning, Lillian traced her finger around the sensitive inner walls of her buttocks, making her flinch and squirm.

She pumped, and pumped. O'Neil was shaking her head struggling jerking her hips as the thing grew in her rectum. The Senator smiled pumping it some more, watching as O'Neil's thin stretched ring became thinner and tighter as the diameter grew.

She stopped and came back around the front, She settled on the bed and shuffled her ass closer to O'Neil's head. She took hold of her head and drew her protruding trapped tongue toward the folds of her cunt. O'Neil closed her eyes as she began to grind her cunt to it. All O'Neil could feel was the burning pressure in her breasts and her ass ring burning from the stretching.

"There that's a good girl, lick, LICK! otherwise it's ass splitting time honey!"

O'Neil swallowed and began to circle what she could of her tongue, it slipped between the opening lips of the Senator, who groaned and began to press her twat to her face, O'Neil felt her tongue slip into the entrance of her cunt

Lillian began to hump her face gasping and moaning as O'Neil stabbed her cunt entrance with her trapped tongue.

The Senator stopped and drew herself away, turned over and backed her ass to O'Neil's disgusted face, she held her cheeks wide open.

"Lick my asshole soldier bitch LICK IT!!"

O'Neil licked at it and noticed with relief she was clean. She swiped her tongue across the length of her wrinkled asshole and down to the opening to her cunt, which left her ass hole resting on her nose. She drew back and inserted her tongue against her ass. She pushed back forcing her tongue deep into her butt, She moaned and her cunt and ass jerked. She kept tonguing her asshole as deep as she could. She reached back and began finger fucking herself jerking back on to O'Neil's probing tongue.

She tongued her asshole for about 5 minutes, and then she pulled back, Lillian, got up fingering herself hard.

"Nearly came bitch, nearly, now I'm gonna introduce you to my friend, And I'm gonna fuck your big soldier girl ass for you.

O'Neil shook her head in disbelief.

The Senator went behind her and undid the release on the butt plug. O'Neil felt it slowly deflate. An incredibly strange sensation.

The Senator drew out a a wide rubber coupling and attached it to a rubber hose. Then attached the hose to medical pump on a drip stand. O'Neil whimpered and strained her head around to see.

She could just see the drip stand, A box that was the pump attached to it with a large white filled syringe to one side. Above it was something she couldn't see.

"This wonderful toy has a hole in the tip to allow liquid to be administered via the tube on the inside, I'm going to wash all that nasty semen out of your ass before we play isn't Aunty nice to you"

O'Neil struggled trying to curse her as Senator DeWinter twisted the dial on the pump and a warm liquid rushed into her, flowing into O'Neils bowels. Immediately the anal bung inflated to it's extreme, O'Neil began sobbing. She could feel her stomach begin to bulge as the liquid hosed out of the terrible thing into her intestines.

She felt her stomach continue to expand more and more and groaned nervously as the pain began. Then the expansion stopped. O'Neil felt even more full than she had when those sick bastards had made her swallow their piss. Lillian felt at her extended stomach, under her service skirt, then giggled.

O'Neil flinched, again with a thump warm liquid started filling her bowels. The pain slowly changed to a warm tingling feeling starting in her stretched asshole. The warm feeling spread through her entire bowels as she felt the pressure increasing. O'Neil felt the change in pressure in her bowels and almost immediately there followed a wave of warm chills sweeping her body.

Within the dress blouse her nipples stood straight out and she felt her clit swelling instantly. The lips of her cunt ached for attention, all puffed up. Renewed juices flowed from her open cunt. God how she craved sex. To be suckled and fucked heat spread through every part of her body.

Lillian stroked her thumb around O'Neil's clit, careful not to touch it Enjoying the way her body trembled and snatched. She switched off the pump O'Neil's belly was like a drum, as if she was pregnant. She made muffled complaints her belly filling her senses with odd sensations.

Lillian smiled and then gripped the end of the bung firmly, she tugged on it, and again, O'Neil's anus stretched out around it her ring being dragged back with it. She made a loud grunting noise as the pressure behind the bung began to take the upper hand. Lillian grinned as it began to move on it's own. She was panting, she watched as O'Neil pushed out the bung, her ass spitting it out with enormous force.

All the fluid burst out behind it in a rush, flooding out, bringing with it semen and shit. O'Neil howled in disgust as she felt herself empty. Feeling relief as the pressure dwindled inside her draining intestines. O'Neil's asshole was now extremely open from the effect of the bung. No matter how much she tried to squeeze it shut it wouldn't close. Her ring seemed to be trapped in that extremely open position.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.